Confidential, New Hyde Park, NY
Programmer/Analyst, Data Warehouse Analyst
Environment: SQL / Crystal Reports/ GUPTA REPORTBUILDER /Fortran/PERL
- Wrote and debugged full life cycle business programs for an expanding Engineering firm.
- Programs used mathematical algoritms and statistical data. conversion coding & implementation.
- Report writing using SQL.
- MYSql experience used in creating tables extracting data from
- Indexed Sequential Files and applying information across platforms to SQL server and VISUAL Synergy architecture.
Languages Used: Crystal Reports, SQL, MYSql, FortranPerl, Report Builder
Confidential, Babylon, NY
- Wrote state of art software for various companies dealing with business and engineering applications:
Hardware/Software: UNIX, DOS, Perkin Elmer/ VISUAL BASICACCESS, Business Basic, Fortran, PL1, FOXPRO
Actuarial Analyst/ Programmer
- Wrote and maintained pensions valuation programs for over 150 client companies.
- Handled conversion soft - ware from defined benefit to defined contribution plans.
Hardware/Software: PRIME, DOS/ Fortan, PARADOX
Confidential, Woodbury New York
- Annual Statement work for a growing life insurance company.
- Reserve valuation calculations, and development
Hardware/Software: IBM SYS 36, DOS/ COBOL, BASIC