- IT professional with experience in design, development, and implementation of client - server, web based and OLAP applications. Expertise in ORACLE, AWS Aurora, DB2, SQL Server, MS ACCESS, and PL/SQL programming. Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies, and Dimensional Data modeling including Star and Snowflake Schemas. Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills along with very good understanding and experience working in a highly qualified environment.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/98/95, HP-UX, Linux, OS2, AS/400, Novell Netware
Tools: ETL tools Informatica PowerCenter 7.2/8.1/9.1,Pentaho BI Platform 5.4, Rundeck job scheduler, AutoSys, Control-M .1MS, Office, ER-win, PowerBuilder, Toad 9.7, S-Designer, Power Designer, MS Visio, SQL Forms, Platinum InfoReports, JDBC, PVCS, Harvest, Dreamweaver, ColdFusion
Languages: HTML, XML, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, ReportWriter, Perl
Databases: Oracle 11g, AWS Aurora (MySQL) 6.1, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Fixed Income Data Share project.
- Developed the packages and scripts for populating Dim and Fact tables with historical and daily data.
- Developed the mappings, sessions and workflows for populating the fact tables with daily data.
- Used Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and deploy build to promote the code to other environments
Technology Used: Oracle 12c, Informatica 10.1, Git, Sourcetree
Principal Database developer
- Designed, Developed and implemented Billing System including daily and monthly Usage ETL processing, usage allowances, Invoice generation and reporting.
- Converted Dash database from SQL Server to AWS Aurora database. Created database, migrated the data to Aurora. Re-written the reports, procedures, functions and triggers in Aurora. ETL and SQL performance tuning by creating indices, partiting the tables and re-writing the SQL.
- Developed Client usage fraud detection process using Pentaho BI Platform.
- Developed scripts for archiving tables, stale accounts, customers and reports for converting the client’s rental assets.
Technology Used: AWS Aurora, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, Pentaho BI Platform, Git, Bigbucket, Jeera, Confluence
- Designed, Developed and implemented Accounts Enhancement and Investment Bank rates comparison projects.
- Implemented database definitions and tables.
- Identified problem areas and provided corrective actions.
- Developed and implemented data schemas.
- Identified and eliminated redundant data processes and batch jobs.
- Addressed data quality and management issues.
- Provided support in data profiling, cleansing, and mapping activities.
- Performed database testing to ensure data quality and security.
- SQL query optimization using SQL Trace, Explain Plan, SQL Query Analyzer and Optimizer Hints.
- Responsible for providing on call production support for 24x7 databases running on oracle 9i.
- Implemented Oracle's Advanced Features such as Partition table, Partition Index, Function Based Indexes. Involved in performing Disaster Recovery drills twice a year for all production systems
- Developed ETL programs using Informatica to implement the business requirements.
- Involved in performance tuning a very complex SQL to resolve the ongoing issues and troubleshoot the production issues.
- Worked with other teams such as QA, DBA and Offshore teams for completing the projects successfully.
Technology Used: Informatica 9.5, Oracle11g, Toad