- Over 8 years of experience in the Business Intelligence (ETL - Informatica, DataStage, Teradata) and Mainframes arena and strong in the design, development.
- A Technology Leader with high expertise in handling multiple projects on ETL Technologies.
- Worked with clients at various client sites, in different geographies around the world spanning USA and Asia-Pacific.
- Very well experienced with the onsite-offshore execution model.
- Strong Project Lead and Delivery Management skills with good communication along with good team building skills.
- Sound quality processes knowledge. Good knowledge of Software Development life cycle for each phase.
- Well versed of CMM Level 5 and Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Through understanding of Internet technologies and capabilities using object-oriented design, development and deployment in Business Intelligence arena.
OS: Windows NT, Unix (Solaris)
Database: Oracle, DB2, Teradata
Languages: JAVA, C, SQL, PL-SQL
Business Intelligence: Teradata, Informatica Developer, PowerCenter, EDC, Axon, Master Data Management, DataStage Designer & QualityStage, Mainframes OPC, OBIEE, BI Publisher, BI Unscripted, DAC, Autosys
Framework: Informatica ETL Suite, IBM Infosphere, Oracle BI
Tools: Rally, TFS, VSS, VSTS, Microsoft Office
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC Waterfall
Senior Software Developer
- Performed in-depth systems analysis, design and development for Confidential Credit’s new Teradata Global Data Warehouse (GDW) used for reporting & metrics across the company globally to evaluate the Confidential Credit Customer data for various Reporting including Liquidity Monitoring
- Finance Reporting, Dealer and Customer Analysis, Trends and many others. It emphasizes on generating a Golden Record that provides a single value of truth across various Subject Areas.
- Completed analysis of issues/questions, design/development and launch of new Toolkits including Master Data Management, Informatica PowerCenter, Developer, Axon, EDC within stringent deadlines. Worked closely with business and systems partners for Engineering Dev Data mockups
- Proof of Concepts, Integration Testing, Issue identification, resolution and Interface with numerous information technology groups, including application, service teams and User Testing teams. Worked closely with Informatica GCS (Global Customer Service)
- Product Specialist and TAM (Technical Architecture manager) to define Standards and obtain solution for many unorthodox and complex requirements
Environment: PowerCenter, EDC, Axon, Master data Management, Informatica ETL Suite, IBM DataStage, Teradata
Senior Software Developer
- Led the effort for determining potential sources to replace from Relational Sources to Hadoop Data Lake.
- Provided detailed analysis for data discovery and comparison of data quality between Data Lake and Traditional sources.
- Worked closely with Hadoop Admin and Teradata Admin to get the Metadata setup in Teradata Warehouse for consuming data from Data Lake.
- Independently Developed Informatica Developer mappings, Workflows, Application and Autosys Schedules to setup a daily Incremental Data Extraction and Cleansing Process.
- The Processes included the Extraction to Landing Zone and then migrate the cleansed data from Landing Zone to Live with Surrogate Keys Generation, Handle Soft Deletes and SCD Type 2 layering.
Environment: Informatica Developer, Hadoop HDFS, HQL, Hive, Oozie, Ambari, Autosys, Unix, Teradata