- An industrious and motivated Oracle Applications Financial Consultant with 27 years of experience, 22 years in US and Canada, took training in oracle fusion financial( a new version of Confidential ), 5 years in software testing, 2 years in oracle EBS 11i, R12, took training in obiee, Java, informatica, 2 years in project management, 27 years in PL/SQL oracle 12c, oracle form 10g, report 10g, complex sql queries, business analysis, system analysis, Quality Analysis, oracle application.
- Excelled in all phases of Software Development, management (Starting from study business processes to Implementations). Worked on different projects with all the stages of database Analysis, developing and designing E - R Diagrams, Application Development and Testing.
- Have worked for MNC giants like Price Water House consulting, Anderson Consulting.
- Having experience in business analysis, designing skills, data warehousing, data modeling. ETL development
- Self-starter with logical thinking and analytical approach backed by good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team Player, proven ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- My exceptional communication skills continued with my rich and varied management/technical skills will prove to be a valuable asset to your project or total system solution.
- Know oracle General Ledger (GL), oracle Account Receivables (AR), oracle Account Payables (AP), oracle Fixed Asset (FA) and oracle Cash Management CM, Know configuration/setup Oracle.
- Extensive experience in Multi-Org, Multi-Currency Global Oracle Applications environment.
- Performed Requirement Analysis, Gap Analysis and Created Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Know Conversion/Migration of data from legacy systems to Oracle Systems.
- Experience in Application Design, Customization, and Test Script Generation, Integration Testing.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Excellent Business Analysis and Documentation Skills.
- Worked extensively on various kinds of SQL queries for reports generation.
- Knowledge of Data retrieval using SQL Commands.
- Quick learner with the ability to meet tight deadlines and work with cross-functional teams.
- Great leaning skills to adapt the rapid changing technologies and implementing the same at work.
ERP: EBS 11i/12i (Oracle Application E-Business Suite 11i, 12R).
MODULE: General Ledger (GL), Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM)
TOOLS: Forms 10g, 6i Reports 10g, 6i, SQL Loader, Discover, TOADDATABASE ORACLE (8i, 9i), 10g
LANGUAGES: SQL, PL-SQL.
OS: UNIX, Windows 2003, Solaris, WINDOWS (7, XP, NT, 2000).
Datawarehouse Architect / Data Architect
- Did data modeling of dimensions, fact and Star Schemas. Architect solutions which satisfy business requirements utilizing Oracle BI frameworks.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the project through all stages of SDLC.
- ETL architecture and design of data integration from different sources - legacy, relational and 3rd party data.
- Conducted data quality initiative to rid system of old, unused, or duplicate data
- Translate business needs into long-term information architecture solution.
- Experience working with customers and consultants to gather requirements and integrate with existing functionality
- Data Warehousing: Dimensional data modeling using Ralph Kimball methodology.
- Designed relational database Oracle tables in large Oracle systems
- Did logical, and physical design of Oracle tables
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills.
- Conduct data capacity planning, life cycle, duration, usage requirements, feasibility studies, and other tasks.Knowledge of a full range of database technology and alternatives and all related tools
- Responsible for ALL technical aspects of Oracle PL/SQL, Forms, Reports - GUI development
- Design data access solutions, such as stored procedures and views. Excelled in Building a strong team by participating in interviewing and hiring new staff (Designers & Developers), Mentoring, Training new developers and effectively communicating with other teams.
- Lead and conduct code reviews to ensure quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Loaded data from XML files to oracle table and vice-versa. Involved in development of unix shell scripts.
- Know General Ledger, Sub ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable in Oracle Fusion financial..
- Know gathering business requirements and configured the modules based on the defined future business process. interface designing for oracle AP and oracle AR. Know customer conversion, extensions i.e. forms customizations.
- Know define Chart of Account.
- Know define Legal Entity, ledger..
- Compulsory setups are Customers, customer s banks and its bank accounts to run receipts.
- Know Test Scripts (TS) for oracle AR transfer to oracle GL and Closing Periods.
- Know development of conversion scripts to move data from legacy systems using SQL* Loader.
- Oracle configuration/AR Setups like Banks and payment terms Know Auto Accounting.
- Know Cash management bank reconciliation error, bank header error, bank detail error reports
- Know working on Fixed asset depreciation report.