- 7+years of experience as an Oracle PL/SQL developer in analysis, design and implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management Systems(RDBMS).
- Experience in development of Tables, Indexes, Constraints, Table Partitioning, Views, Materialized Views, Synonyms, Sequences and Inline Views.
- Excellent work experience in Design and Development of data validation, load processes, test cases using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers. And also in creating the tables, views, partitions, bulk collect, cursors, ref cursors, and nested tables.
- Can able to identify, alert, diagnose and resolve faults in the database underlying infrastructure by using Data Management system.
- Using data Management systems optimized responses to database queries for faster application performance.
- Excel in using the Database Guard to maintain the data protection and disaster recovery for enterprise data
- Have used Database Guard when the production database have became unavailable due to unplanned outage to minimize the time.
- Proficient in Oracle Database 10g, 11g, and 12c.
- Experience in database development and migration using PL/SQL
- Develop/Enhance database PLSQL scripts to migrate from source database to target database.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Collections, Ref Cursor, Cursor variables, System Reference Cursor, Dynamic SQL, Exceptions and bulk bind.
- Familiarity in working with Edit PL/SQL, Run and Debug PL/SQL
- Experience in developing applications using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), Test Driven methodologies, and involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in using the data warehouse for data cleansing, data integrity, metadata creation.
- Have experience in using Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014, and 2016 too.
- Expertise in Optimizing Database performance, Hints, Indexing, Materialized View, Partitioning, Parallel processing, pipelining, managing locking scenarios for multiple users.
- Have used Data Manipulation to process the data to make it into easier form by using DML operations like insert, delete and modify.
- Designed and developed a data warehouse for the profitability systems and reporting group.
- Expert in Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages.
- Extracting, Transforming, and Loading (ETL) data into the Data warehouse from Heterogeneous databases such as Oracle, DB2, Sybase, and MS Office.
- Expertise in advanced PL/SQL functionalities such as Collections, System variables, Ref Cursors, bulk processing, analytical functions, performance tuning, interfacing with external applications, use of advanced build in packages, external tables, temporary tables, and table partitions.
- Good performance in PL/SQL program units by using Bulk Collect and Bulk Bind (for all) features with Collections instead of using cursors and FOR loops, and DBMS PROFILER package and GET TIME in DBMS UTILITY package.
- Have used ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) to provide superior development productivity and improved user experience with a redesigned flow based declarative user interface and deeper integration.
Database: Oracle 11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2000, DB2, MS Access, MS SQL, SQL * PLUS, MYSQL
IDE: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Code Studio.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Operating System: Linux, Windows 7/8, IOS, Windows familyMainframes, HP Unix, Linux
Oracle tools: Forms 11g/10g/6i, Reports 11g/10g/9i/6i, Discoverer 4i/10g, Oracle APEX 5.0.1/3.2
Data Modeling tools: MS Visio, ERWIN, ER Studio, Toad Data Modeler
ETL/ Data warehousing Tools: Informatica Power Center 9.6/8.1/8.6, Oracle Data IntegratorOracle Warehouse Builder, ODI
Oracle Utilities: SQL*LOADER, UTL FILE, Data Pump (Export/Import)
Other scripting tools: Secure shell, putty, WINSCP, DOS Prompt
Version control systems: Visual source safe, IBM Rational clear case
Ticketing systems: Service now, Track studio, HD service center, JIRA
Reporting tools: Qlik view 11.2/10.0/9.0
- The Confidential handles the transmission, distribution, and sale of electrical power in Arizona.
- I am handling the basic sales operations such as billing, customer service, metering, and usage audits. And coordination to link the computer systems within the organization to improve the company compatibility.
- Conducted Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT, GUI, System and Smoke Testing.
- Developed Test plans and Test Scripts per specific Business Requirements for automation of migration tasks (Facets 4.51/4.71).
- Extensively worked on ANSI X12 EDI 5010 Transactions (270, 271, 276, 277, 834, 835, 837 and 997).
- Tested the Enrollment EDI - 834 transactions for different programs and provide the issuer support for the effectuation of the enrollments submitted to the carrier.
- Validated the EDI 834 benefit enrollment files to match the scenarios.
- With Data Guard , had improved the production database performance by offloading resource-intensive backup and reporting operations to standby systems.
- Using Oracle OLAP and Oracle Data Mining modules which are running on Oracle database 10g and 12c can set up function-specific synchronized data mirrors and a central data warehouse.
- Involved in modifying various existing packages, procedures, functions, and triggers according to the new business measures and used UNIX Shell Scripts to automate backend jobs.
- Analyzing the information processing needs to build a well-designed computer system with the help of techniques like structure analysis, data modeling.
- Consult for the optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- By using ODI have built flexible and high performance architecture with comprehensive bid data support and added parallelism when executing data integration processes.
- Have provided a new declarative design approach in defining the data transformation and integration processes resulting a faster and simpler development and maintenance with the help of ODI.
- Have used the Java Spring Framework to support developing Java applications.
- Involved in bulk data loading using SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Proficient in advance features of Oracle 11g for PL/SQL programming like using cursor variables, Reference cursors, nested tables, Dynamic SQL, and Bulk Binds.
- Designed and developed forms using Oracle Forms 10g to allow the end-users to manage the customer relationship effectively and efficiently
- Maintain re-useable development standards that help implement each solution and or enhancements to existing systems to meet current and future needs .
- Created various Tables, Matrix, Chart, Drill-down/Drill through, sub reports, and linked reports using Reports 10g/11g.
Environment: Oracle OLAP, Oracle Data Mining, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX Shell scripting, SQL*Loader, Oracle 10g/11g, Azure.
Oracle SQL Developer
- Have used Oracle product lifecycle management(PLM) to provide a modern innovation platform to transform the business into a highly collaborative, nimble, insightful, and compliant organization that is prepared for the future.
- Involved in validation of ANSI X12 5010 for 837 and 835 claims used for Professional, Institutional and Dental Claims by Writing Test cases, Test Plans.
- Created and Processed Claims in Facets for Medical Claims/Hospital and Dental Processing application
- Submitted 837 Claims via FTP Process.
- Prepared 837 files for Electronic claims submission.
- Tested and processed Medicaid/Medicare claims.
- Improving product control, capability, quality, and integrity to meet customer requirements.
- Involved in drug development, portfolio management by following GCP (Good Clinical Practice) guidelines.
- Experience in creating the PLSQL Packages, procedures, and Functions in making the data to store in table form according to the business needs.
- Have built the application development environment by understanding the business application of technical support.
- Have developed the technical infrastructure maintenance strategy.
- Experience in using the data warehouse for data cleansing, data integrity, metadata creation.
- Solid experience in using PLSQL Object Types, Materialized Views, Bulk Collect, Regular Expressions, FORALL, Merge, Temporary Tables etc.
- To automate the delivery and management of IT service of the organization have used the ServiceNow tool along with the ITSM. Can debug the database related problems using the database objects like Triggers and Indexes.
- Can able to create the Tables and views according to the application specification.
- Experience in retrieving the data from flat files to the database tables using SQL Loader, Data Mapping to run the batch jobs.
- Used LINUX Shell Scripting for the batch jobs.
- Used Shell scripts like Perl in transforming the data with the help of FTP to all UNIX servers at a time.
- Can able to schedule the job using DBMS SCHEDULER.
- Can able to analyze, determine, and document the requirements of system management needs and implement them.
- Involved in code reviewing and performance tuning using Optimization techniques in PL/SQL.
- To transform the load from core systems to target systems utilized the ETL tool like Informatica.
- Built the Materialized Views to maintain the duplicate data on local mode.
- Experience in working with a multi-tier environment.
- Developed IMPLICIT CURSORS, EXPLICIT CURSORS, and REF CURSORS.
- Customizing the form fields like enabling, disabling form field, and incorporating oracle alerts with the help of FormBuilder10g.
- Built the Sqlcode to generate the primary key using the Sequence objects.
- Created documentation during migration and performed testing for each stage of development of the product.
- Worked in automated quality checks with the help of PL/SQL Cursors, Functions, and Dynamic SQL.
Environment: Oracle product lifecycle management(PLM), Oracle Database 11g, Secure Shell, TOAD, SQL, SQL Loader, SQL Developer, Forms builder 10g, Secure Shell, Linux, PLSQL, Reports Builder 10g
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Using the Oracle Banking Platform provided the bank with multiple paths of progressive transformation, vertical slice, and horizontal slice which enables the banks progressively to transform their business and IT operating models.
- Have reduced the integration and testing, which results in IT cost savings and faster time to market for new product and services. As it helps in Digital Banking.
- Involved and interacted with business analysts to know the user requirements in analyzing and collecting the business requirements.
- Worked with the front end design team to support them with the necessary stored procedures and packages also the insight into the data.
- Can able to create procedures, Functions, Triggers, Materialized Views, Packages, Simple, Ref and Traditional Cursors, Dynamic SQL, Table functions as a part of project requirements.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL Tuning, and Application tuning with the various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF, and AUTOTRACE.
- According to the new business, requirements can able to modify the existing packages, procedures, functions, and triggers using Linux Shell Scripting for the automate the backend jobs.
- Writing PL/SQL blocks to test the flow involved in the business.
- Can create the indexes on the tables to retrieve the data fast and also to improve the database performance.
- A handful of experience in optimization of SQL statements and PL/SQL blocks by analyzing the execution of SQL plan statements and created and modified triggers, SQL queries, stored procedures for better performance.
- Experience in developing the SQL and Shell scripts in creating the temporary tables and can write the SQL*Loader scripts to load the data into temporary staging tables.
- Have used python in web development and web process handling for both front end and back end data.
- To maintain the end-user customer relationships effectively and efficiently designed and developed forms by using Oracle forms 10g.
- With the help of Oracle Reports Builder 10g built the customized existing reports according to the client requirements.
Environment: Oracle 11gR2, Linux Shell Scripting, Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Navigator, SQL *Loader, Flat files, Forms Builder 11g, Reports Builder 10g, Informatica Power center 9.5.1, Python.