- To contribute positively towards the realization of the goals and objectives of an organization.
- A self starter, proactive and highly motivated.
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft word, power point.
- Proficient in the use of Informatica, tableau, SQL, Oracle, Linux, SSRS, Power BL.
- Over Five Years of IT experience with professional work experience in Data Warehouse/Data Mart design, System analysis, development, Database design, SQL, PL/SQL programming. Extensive experience in Data Warehousing, ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading) using Informatica5.x/6.x/7.x
- Expertise in implementing complex Business rules by creating robust mappings, mapplets, and reusable transformations using Informatica Power Center and Power Mart.
- Working Knowledge on different data sources as Flat Files, Oracle, SQL Server, XML and Excel.
- Experience with complex mappings using Filter, Aggregator, Expression, Router, Lookup, Update Strategy, Sequence generator, Rank.
- Experience in creating Sessions, Workflows, and Worklet by using the Workflow Manager tools like Task Developer, Worklet and Workflow Designer.
- Excellent in creating the map, assigning workflow, testing the flow and monitoring the job. gain troubleshooting information about data and error conditions
- Experience in optimizing query performance, session performance and fine tuning the mappings for optimum performance
- Experience with pre - session and post-session SQL commands to drop indexes on the target before session runs, and then recreate them when the session completes.
- Knowledge of full life cycle development for building a Data Warehouse.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills. Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
ETL Tools: Informatica (Power Center 9.6.1)
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i. SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Functions
SQL: Server 2019/2016/2014/2012
Reporting Tool: Power BI,Tableau, Tableau Prep.
Confidential, COPPELL, TEXAS
- Primarily responsible to convert business requirements into system design.
- Further implemented system model in Informatica, comprehensively using the functionality of the tool.
- Used ETL to standardize data from various sources and load into Data Stage area, which was in Oracle
- Worked on Informatica Power Center tool - Source Analyzer, Warehouse designer, Mapping and Mapplet Designer, Transformations, Informatica Repository Manager and Informatica Workflow Manager.
- Extensively used ETL to load data from wide range of source such as flat files, XML to Oracle
- Extensively used PL/SQL Procedures/Functions to build business rules.
- Informatica Designer tools were used to design the source definition, target definition and transformations to build mappings.
- Designed and Developed complex aggregate, join, look up transformation rules (business rules) to generate consolidated (Fact/Summary) data identified by dimensions using Informatica Power Center tool.
- Created the mappings using transformations such as the Source qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, and Update Strategy.
- Created and scheduled Sessions, Jobs based on demand, run on time and run only once using Workflow Manager.
- Monitored Workflows and Sessions using Workflow Monitor
- Extensively worked in the performance tuning of programs, ETL procedures and processes.
- Precise Documentation was done for all mappings and workflows.
- Used Debugger in troubleshooting the existing mappings
Data Analyst /Developer
- Develop and maintain SQL Queries from multiple data sources to support the business.
- Gather data, analyse data, develop and build Tableau reports for upper management for decision making.
- Work closely with the IT Manager to develop dashboard reports, Drilldowns, Drill through.
- Use SQL to analyse, query, sort and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Import multiple daily and weekly csv files using Bulk Insert SQL command into Tables to generate reports
- Create and schedule multiple jobs to load data from various source that are received daily in other to develop reports for upper management.
- Wrote Queries to develop new, ad-hoc and modified existing reports in SSRS and Excel using charts, graphs, tables and matrices.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Research and create presentations.
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and updates administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Oversee and supervised the work of junior staff.
- Handle sensitive information in confidential manner
- Maintain computer and manual filing system.