- Having 2.5 years of experience in Software Development, Implementation and Designing, Project activities.
- Currently associated with Tata Consultancy Services, BANGALORE as System Engineer.
- Enriching experience in Banking and Investment Banking domain.
- Extensive experience in writing SQL and PLSQL in ORACLE 10G/11G/12C and loading through Informatica Power center
- Substantial knowledge in Unix and C++
- Worked on SVN, Crucible& Jira
- Worked on Scheduling tool like Autosys & Control M
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Possess excellent technical, communication, interpersonal, relationship management and analytical skills
- Understanding the technical & functional specifications.
- Identifying areas for business improvement.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for business meetings.
- Can manage a flexible work schedule to accommodate different time zones.
- Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the applications.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
- Manage the flow of day - to-day operations
- Handling technical coding for development, SIT and UAT for the project.
- Managing smooth implementation and testing of the application at client location within deadlines.
- Handling various technical aspects like project documentation, system design & integration, coding of modules, monitoring critical paths & taking appropriate actions.
- Preparing and executing the unit test plan & cases.
- Designing and executing test plans, test cases and test scripts / procedures, Program specification
- To ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled deadlines; extending post-implementation and maintenance support to the technical support team and client.
- Defining best practices for project support and documentation.
- Providing post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance support to client for application.
- POC on new tools and oracle advanced feature.
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity.
- Implemented Issues Tracking in Version One to effectively track impediments against user stories.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap, Clustered and Function Based).
- Design, develop, and maintain PL/SQL standalone procedures, standalone functions, packages, triggers, standard views, unique indexes, non-unique indexes, cursors, tables, and other PL/SQL creations.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views .
- Developed materialized views for data replication in distributed environments.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Partitioned large Tables using range partition technique.
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader and using exchange partition.
- Basic Knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts.
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL using Informatica.
- Extensively worked on data extraction, Transformation and loading data from various sources like Oracle database, Flat file etc. files.
- Created reusable transformations and used them in different mappings.
- Created Workflows and used various tasks like Control, Decision and Session in the workflow manager.
Operating Systems: Windows
Languages: SQL, PL-SQL and Unix
ETL tool: Informatica Power Center (9.5.1,9.6,10.1s)
Back Ends/Databases: Oracle10g/11g
Reporting Tools: OBIEE interface
Upload Tool: SQL loader
Scheduling Tool: Autosys,Control-M appview.
Others: Toad 7.2, IIS, PL SQL Developer, SQL Developer,putty.
As ETL developer
- Facilitated requirements gathering and design sessions of DB objects with Architects.
- Familiarized with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Create PL/SQL packages, stand-alone procedures, stand-alone and table functions.
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule.
- Design, develop and maintain oracle database schemas, tables, standard views, materialized views, synonyms, unique indexes, non-unique indexes, constraints, triggers, implicit cursors, explicit cursors, cursor for loops, cursors, and other database objects.
- Design, develop and maintain oracle database schemas, tables, standard views, materialized views, synonyms, unique indexes, non-unique indexes, constraints, triggers, sequences, implicit cursors, explicit cursors, cursor for loops, cursors, and other database objects.
- Design and develop Oracle PL/SQL batch and real time processes for loading data from internal and external systems using SQL Loader and External tables.
- Use Dynamic SQL and Execute Immediate functionality to perform DDL in PL/SQL blocks.
- Created partitioned tables and partitioned indexes to improve the performance of the applications.
- Created materialized views required for the application.
- Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using Unix jobs and Flow files.
- Experience in all the phases of Data warehouse life cycle involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Deployment..
- Used Informatica Power Center 10.1 for extraction, transformation and load (ETL) of data in the data warehouse.
- Extensively used Transformations like Router, Aggregator, Normalizer, Joiner, Expression and Lookup, Update strategy, sorter and Sequence generator.
- Developed complex mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources.
- Also involved in troubleshooting existing ETL bugs.