- IT delivery leader with over 20 years of consulting experience managing and delivering large scale analytics solutions for enterprise - wide data programs in Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Warehousing, ETL and BI solution architecture and development, Agile and Waterfall project management of geographically distributed teams, and team leadership, evangelizing technology roadmaps and innovation in Data Strategy, management and governance, enabling innovation, efficiency, consistency and risk mitigation.
- Verticals include Financial Services, Confidential, Pharmaceutical Sales, and Confidential Payer industries.
- Engagements have included CIGNA, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Independence Blue Cross, Confidential, Confidential Martin, Confidential, and others.
- Hands-on and strategic experience in Agile Data Integration, Architecture, and Warehousing, data quality programs, data modeling, business requirements gathering and analysis.
- Direct experience in implementing Enterprise BI/ETL Architectures, Metrics, Dashboards, Data Warehouse Development, Governance and Best Practices.
- Software Development Project Management, Leadership, Design and Implementation.
- Specialized focus on Quality Assurance, Manual Testing & Delivery Management.
- Deep knowledge of Confidential Domain & COTS product like Duck Creek full suite (Policy, Claims, Billing, Insights)
Confidential, WARREN, NJ
BI Solution Architect
- Developed and implemented end-to-end proactive monitoring and alerting of BI Platform performance using Informatica Repository. Used 6Sigma processes to identify and remediate Informatica bottlenecks in sessions and workflows. Standardized reporting of production batch performance and stability. Automated the process by identifying the layers, their performance measurement, and the reporting of events, root causes. .
- Developed Predictive Analytics Lifecycle Process, defined and evaluated gaps in Confidential, proposed and evaluated off the shelf products that resulted in purchase of SAS Enterprise Miner. Expanded BI Platform in Confidential Claim to include Predictive Modeling Development environment, and Text Analytics engine.
- Lead the evaluation (in progress) of additional components such as Text Analytics and Predictive Model Development. Collaborated with Enterprise Architecture team in R&D for DW Appliance research, contributing Claim Business Case for DataWarehouse Appliance.
- Business case was adopted into the Enterprise Charter for Product Evaluation.
- Researched and evaluated DataWarehouse Appliances for Confidential use.
- Developed and narrowed selection criteria for vendors, organized workshops and presentations.
- Proof of Concept for Netezza, Exadata, and Teradata was postponed due to change of hardware outsourcing vendors from ACS to Confidential .
- Developed a overall technology road map of BI Platform renewal opportunities, and systematically coordinated necessary upgrades of BI Technology stack components: Informatica, COGNOS, Oracle, UDB, Hardware and Server OS through full SDLC.
- Worked with a group of Confidential consultants on Key Performance Area evaluation of Confidential delivering quick hits and strategy for Confidential Datawarehouse.
- Collaborated with Data Analysts’ team to develop and automate using Informatica a Data Quality and Audit solution profiling Claim DW data and reporting on Data Quality metrics, presenting data quality issues and resolutions to a team of SME’s propagating solutions back to the Claim Systems of Record. The data Quality Strategy definition, and deployment using Informatica Batch process was implemented using Informatica and COGNOS reporting.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Confidential to Confidential Investment Data Migration due to the merger, leader of the Account Data Integration (ADI) Data Quality team managing 5 ETL developers/architects continuously profiling conversion data monitoring onboarding data
- Architected Automated data on-boarding process for profiling data from outside systems ( Confidential ) coming into the Core Account Opening database from outside sources. It included profiling data at rest once it was in Confidential Database.
- Utilized Information Analyzer for data profiling and business rules engine. Performed Column and Integrity profiling, submitted Profiling reports and patterns to Business Units for evaluating Financial Analyst’s Data Cleansing workload. Created a Data Profiling Dashboard. Used Infosphere Information Analyzer, QualityStage, and Audits. Produced reporting on correction efforts required by Financial Analysts after Migration.
- Worked on the Asset Management legacy system, part of Merrill's huge and complex DB2 customer database applications.
- Specialized in the funds piece of the system. "Funds" refer to various money market funds, bank funds, and other types of funds in which clients choose to invest. Government funds were converted to similar government funds, treasury funds to similar treasury funds, money funds to equivalent money funds, etc.
Confidential, Phila, PA
- Developed Operational Shipment movement and Logistics Data Warehouse ETL architecture and workflow in Informatica 8.6 and Confidential 10.g. Designed reusable components and developed parameterized Informatica Mappings and Sessions. Developed Staging, DW, and DataMart models using Erwin 7.2.
- Developed Microstrategy reports using Microstrategy Desktop, and Report Services. Developed Dashboard for Data Arrival, and Data Quality.
NYC Office Senior Consultant
Confidential, Manhattan, New York
- Architected consolidated Electric Distribution Assets Inspection program into centralized DW.
- Delivered strategic and tactical roadmap for a Public Service Commission Compliance DataMart incorporating data quality initiatives. Vetted with Business, and presented resulting Strategy and Assessment to management.
- Re-platformed non-performing DataMart from Excel into SQL Server. Developed Data Model, Dimensional DataMart, Change Data Capture Process maps, ETL Architecture, Stored Procs.
- Developed Data Architecture, and ETL processes (Informatica) for a major Informatica to Hyperion Data Warehouse dashboard solution integrating data from ERP and other sources for a management dashboard evaluating company's financial and marketing health.
Confidential of NJ, Newark, NJ
Enterprise Data Architect
- Established Enterprise Data Architecture council for strategic enabling of Confidential goals and Data Standards
- Established, vetted and published Governance Processes for identifying, collecting and use of Confidential Data; Data Quality monitoring; Data Capacity Planning
- Responsible for the Enterprise Data Architecture Practice and Tools: architecture, modeling, DB tool selection, project reviews, standards, strategic guidance. Documented Data Architecture and Environments to enable accurate published view of Data Structures within the company. Developed Provider and Membership Master Data Architecture and Model of Business processes, Information architecture, Technology Infrastructure. Identified and developed opportunities for data reuse, migration, and retirement.
- Consulted across the enterprise on Data Solutions and Integration projects, developing business cases, vetting project plans, validating business data quality and integration needs.
- Developed Enterprise Solution Architecture for National Provider Identification Number, a Federal Mandate. Enterprise-wide change involved changing Provider Identification Master data, contact with CMS, establishing a crosswalk using SOA to match NPI and corresponding old provider id. The solution exposed a Data Quality problem in duplication and address quality space and required a Master Data approach. Solution included shared infrastructure platforms, shared SOA service for a crosswalk from legacy ID to NPI. Multi-year project applied the solution to every enterprise IT system, completed in time to federally mandated deadline.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ Owner
- Confidential Martin, Cherry Hill, NJ Federal Travel DataWarehouse Arch and Modeling, Oracle/Informatica
- Confidential & Confidential, Bridgewater,NJ Pharma Competitive Sales and Scripts DW tuning, Oracle/ COGNOS
- Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ Long Term Care Reporting DataWarehouse, Informatica/DB2
- Confidential, Wilmington, DE Loss Development Triangles for Auto Actuarial team, DataStage/Oracle
- Independence BCBS, Philadelphia, PA HEDIS DataWarehouse, Architecture and Design of Data Integration Processes using DataStage ETL, UDB.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Private Banking AVP - Data Warehousing
- Supported Enterprise Warehouse Steering Committee in development of Market Segmentation and Pricing processes for Private Client Banking division of Confidential .
- Integrated data and information from multiple internal systems (Oracle, SQL Server, VSAM) into an Confidential Data Warehouse containing account portfolios and securities information from various business lines in Private Banking.
- Used COGNOS, Excel to develop analytics for Profitability, Name Matching, Data Append, Marketing Mailing lists, FA Compensation, profitability and pricing of banking products.