- Having 4 years of experience in ETL/ Data warehouse
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process in designing, planning, writing, and executing Test Cases.
- Developed mappings that perform Extraction, Transformation, and load of source data into Derived Masters schema using various power center transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter, Router, Sequence Generator, look up, Rank, Joiner, Expression, SQL, Normalizer and update strategy to meet business logic in the mappings.
- Experience in DataStage and Informatica PowerCenter.
- Worked on complex mappings, mapplets and workflow to meet the business needs ensured they are reusable transformation to avoid duplications.
- Developed and reused mappings using different lookups wherever redundancy is needed.
- Assisted in building the ETL source to Target specification documents by understanding the business requirements.
- Documented Mapping and Transformation details, user requirements, implementation plan and schedule.
- Worked with support team to achieve the performance tuning at the database level to increase the data throughput.
- Hands on experience in Unix/Linux.
- Worked with Program Managers, Requirement Analysts, Mappers, Developers, and other teams to resolve issues with requirements/mapping transformations.
- Experience in Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) Methodologies.
- Worked in production support for debugging, fixing the issues and closing defects.
- Extensively used ALM for Test Management.
- Wrote SQL queries for data validation and backend testing .
- Prepared test Scenarios and Test cases in HP Quality Center and involved in unit testing of mappings, system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Validating the data files from source to make sure correct data has been captured to be loaded in target tables.
- Worked with team manager providing project weekly status update.
ETL tool: Data Stage, Informatica PowerCenter 8.6.0
Test Management Tool : ALM
Data Access Tool: Oracle 11g/12C, Teradata
Testing: ETL/Manual Testing
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux
Devops tools: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Docker
Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Worked in Cross Functional team and worked on Agile Methodology’s. Creating features, user stories and raising defects to track the project productivity using Kanban Board.
- Collaborate with team to gather required data and execute all ETL programs as well as implement all data warehouse activities and prepare reports for the same.
- Perform root causes analysis on all processes and resolve production issues.
- Validate data and perform routine tests on databases to provide support for ETL applications.
- Created documents based on the user’s requests.
- Writing SQL queries to execute ETL programs.
- Performed data analysis as per the project requirements.
- Having Good Knowledge on Unix Commands.
- Tested multiple format reports such as PDF, Excel, AdHoc reports for the reporting team.
- Tested dashboards and their functionality for Tableau and QlikView dashboards.
- Performed functional and Blackbox testing’s such as regression testing, Smoke and Sanity testing etc.
Environment: Informatica, Windows 2007 server, Oracle Database, SQL Server, HP ALM.
- Selected to educate students on Database Management Systems, Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Conducted Lab Sessions of 18 students, lectured on important concepts of RDBMS as well as tools such as SQL developer.
- Guided students on homework and lab assignments.
- Lectured students on Software Testing Life Cycles and different types of testing such as Unit testing Integration, Smoke testing and performance testing etc.
- Extensive experience in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different heterogeneous source systems like flat files, Excel, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Involved in All Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) using Agile methodology.
- Gathering requirements and analyzed on various Integration and development projects and come up with robust IT solution.
- Imported data from various sources transformed and loaded into Data Warehouse Targets using Informatica.
- Writing complex SQL queries for jobs/workflows to execute in ETL process.
- Designed test scenarios and Executed test cases.
- Developed new mappings and modifying existing mapping.
- Worked on column data mapping between source & target database.
- Defect Analysing and Reporting in ALM.
- Interacted with BA & Dev teams on daily basis to resolve the issues.
- Extensively used Transformations like Router, Aggregator, Source Qualifier, Joiner, Expression, Aggr.1egator and Sequence generator.
- Scheduled Sessions and Batches on the Informatica Server using Informatica Server Manager/Workflow Manager.
- Worked with different sources such as Oracle, SQL, and flat files.
- Knowledge of slowly changing dimension tables and fact tables.
- Optimizing the mappings by changing the logic to reduce run time.
- Responsible to verify all data was successful processed and troubleshoot any failures during translation and address the issues to the team.
- Reported daily and weekly testing status to supervisor or the team co - ordinator.
Environment: Informatica 8.6.0, Windows 2003 Server, Oracle Database, HP ALM