- Deployed and Tested program codes within various Banking, Telcom, Consulting Environments
- 10+ years' experience of Creation and Management of Physical Databases and Logical Database using ORACLE /DB2 UDB / SQL/Teradata
- 10+ years of supporting applications using Windows based .Net & SQL Server technologies, Unix Scripting, Mainframe environment, DataStage ETL
- 10+ years' experience of Installation, Maintenance and Tuning of SQL, DB2 UDB V8 on AIX/W2000
- 10+ years' experience of System Troubleshooting, System Administration for web - based application, analyzing management reporting needs, designing and generating queries and developing and maintaining proper backup and recovery processes to ensure timely database and system recovery
- Worked various projects in the Company Data Warehousing under IT department. The project was aimed at building a One Stop Information Service.
- Tools: Informatica ETL Tools and Web Browser as Thin Client by running ASP in front end, Oracle database in back end and by running the Business Objects v 5.1.1 Server, it allows users to extract data using multi-dimensional Business Intelligence query and prepare valued business report
- Defined and diagrammed significant elements of the proposed database architecture, including the Transactional systems, Interim Data Staging database, Extract Transform and Load (ETL) routines, and On Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) database.
- Created a Solution Architecture Template for all the core applications so that all the projects have a common starting ground for designing implementations
- Updated Web based applications for patches and releases
- Maintained source codes and approved to put in the repository
- Used Mercury WinRunner/LoadRunner/QTP for creating automated scripts for GUI, functional and regression testing of the AUT.
- Created test scripts by recording, programming, or a combination of both
- 10+ years of Developing and Maintaining proper backup and recovery processes to ensure timely database and system recovery
- Experienced Software Development and Application Architecture
Applications: Extensive Experience with Microsoft Office
Other: Database Management (RDBMS), Computer Networking, Mercury QTP/WinRunner/, Report Builder, LoadRunner, Technical and Business Communication Skills, TCP/IP, Application Life Cycle management (ALM), CRDM Load Manager, ETL Data Stage, Hyperion, Mainframe, JCL, Unix Scripting, ETL Routines, Copybooks, Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Bitbucket, HIVE, ORACLE Case Management Tool
Senior ETL Test Engineer Lead
- Worked the Client Risk Rating (CRR) project that is a fundamental element of Confidential s Enterprise - wide AML/ATF Program. Confidential is required by its Canadian regulators, and by those of the other Jurisdictions in which it operates, to identify and report potentially suspicious activity for Canadian Retail Banking, Canadian Small Business and commercial, Wealth, Private Banking, Internal Banking
- The objective of the Client Risk Rating technical work stream is to build a Client Risk Rating engine that will ingest client, product/service and geography information and produce an Enterprise client risk rating for use in managing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risk. The main goal of CRR Tactical solution is to have assessment data in Oracle FCCM in order to create cases for those customers with a high-risk score
- Tested and validated the CRR Data flow from source systems (Customers, Product Systems, Transactions) to Enterprise Data Lake (EDL) that consist Landing Zone, Technical Zone, Consumer Zone, to AML Baseline to HIVE Data Staging to ORACLE FSDM (DB)
- Automated risk calculation in Oracle based on AMA defined models and thresholds.
- Tested Confidential Anti Money Laundering program from end to end data flow
- Validated and tested data from 100+ Source systems to Baseline Data Flow for Credit Risk Rating (CRR), Transaction Monitoring, and Name Scanning
- Tested and wrote the test SQL scripts to validate the source data for all value streams in Anti- Money Laundering (AML).
- Validated and supported the data movement and transformation for account data that supports Name Scanning and Credit Risk Rating.
- Supported and delivered the data movement and transformation for transaction Data that supports Transaction Monitoring.
- Tested and created test scripts to validate the data flow from the source layers to the Reporting applications
- Tested and validated the triggers to calculate the risk rating for new account, periodic review or trigger-based Industry, Associate Country Code, Customer Type, Occupation, Address out of country, STR, Voluntary Self Disclosure (VSD), PEP
- Supported ORACLE Enterprise Case Management for case creations and alerts
- Worked AML FINTRAC Reporting Technology, Interfaces and data sources, and applications for FINTRAC Reporting purpose
- Prepared data, and tested four types of reports, Large cash transaction reports (LCTR), SWIFT electronic funds transfers (EFTS), non-SWIFT EFT (EFTO and EFTI) and Suspicious transaction reports (STR) that Confidential is required to file the reports with FINTRAC.
- Validated FINTRAC reports that submitted as batch files to FINTRAC through a secure lane server.
- Worked Oracle STR module Migration from FCRM (Financial Case Reporting Management) to Oracle
- Loaded Source Systems data and validated: Transactions (Swift EFT, Non-Swift EFT), Large Cash Transactions (LCT), Reference, Accounts, Customers, Relationships, Exchange Rates
- Tested ISL (Data Integration Layer): Validation, Data Integrity, Data Mapping, Disposition Balance, Currency Conversion, Data Storage, Transformation, Standardization
- Used and tested FCRM Application Process: Validate, Import, Alert (Reports), LCTR, SWIFT, NON-SWIFT, STR, FINTRAC outbound and inbound files
- Worked and supported TAMLO Data team that support the integration layer between source systems and the AML applications.
- Lead ETL Testers Onshore/Offshore Support
- Supported and worked AML FATCA Reporting Solutions (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and AML Common Reporting Solutions (CRS)
Technology used: Tidal (Scheduler), Unix Scripts, Data Stage (ETL Tool), ORACLE, HIVE, Oracle Financial Case Management, Confluence, GIT, JIRA, Bitbuckets, Test Automation Tools, Fortent (Monitor anti-money laundering software), FCRM (Financial Crime Risk Management), BSA Prime (AML Compliance Software), FINTRAC, SQL, HADOOP
ETL QA Lead
- Worked Foreign Tax collections (FATCA) project that was launched by Finance Department
- Developed future state vision and high-level strategic roadmap for Confidential finance information
- Lead Test data Team for the FATCA program that aims to develop an institution-wide ability to gather data within Confidential through more effective and efficient use of data and technology.
- Implemented end-to-end Test Data Management (TDM) and tools strategies / roadmaps
- Support TDM requirement assessments and developed onshore and offshore resources
- Worked and reach out to business team for identifying data obfuscation requirements for the requested files
- Extracted data from production and masked through Data Masking tool using Tokenization methods
- Conduct tool analysis, make recommendation, and selection
- Design and implement test data management frameworks and approaches
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities for TDM
- Managed Technical TDM resources in multiple locations
- Utilize efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Support testing and quality activities within Agile delivery
Tools: Test Data and Testing: IBM Tools, DataStage, ETL Data Stage, Hierarchy Data (HMT), and 70+ source systems, Core Databases in Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE, TERADATA, NETEZZA, Web based applications, SAP BI and IBM COGNOS as Reporting Layer Tool, Mainframe, JCL, AML HPQC, IBM Optim, Informatica TDM, SAP Power Design.