- Extensive experience in IT industry as a data architect with key focus on large scale EDW/Datamart analysis, design and development.
- Proficient in complex data integrations leveraging ETL tools (Informatica PowerCenter, SSIS, Data Junction) and Oracle/DB2 database.
- Experienced in conceptual, logical and physical data modeling (Relational and Dimensional).
- Excellent leadership, business communication and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Hadoop/Big Data and NO SQL database development (MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hbase, Hive).
Cloud: AWS, Snowflake, SalesForce
Databases: Snowflake, Teradata, Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter, Data Junction, Ab Initio
BI Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, BRIO
Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, ERwin, ServiceNow, Remedy, VSS, PVCS, Subversion, Jira
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Pro*C
OS: UNIX, Linux, Windows
ERP/CRM: Sales Force integration, Oracle ERP, i2 (Supply Chain Planning)
Sr Data Integration Architect
- Liaise with senior leadership in both Confidential and Confidential to understand the reporting needs and design data (warehouse/analytical) solutions for Confidential .
- Working on mastering member data using MDM tools (Reltio and Trillium).
- Technologies used for delivering projects are Ab Initio (ETL), Teradata & Oracle, Hadoop (Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, Python, Impala etc).
- Manage vendor partner for continuous delivery and business acceptance in agile environment.
- Conduct/attend gates meetings for pre - discovery, discovery, solution scoping and delivery.
- Leading effort to migrate Confidential data from old claim adjudicating system to newer one (PowerMHS to Facets). Communicating frequently with VP Confidential business.
Lead Data Integration Architect
- As a Data Integration Architect, working with multiple teams to source data into SalesForce.
- Integrating various legacy systems using Informatica to Data Warehouse and SalesForce/nCino.
- Created data integration strategy, technical design documents, Informatica mappings, Oracle procedures and Unix shell scripts.
- Leveraging Agile/Scrum methodology to expedite integration with SalesForce and meet changing business requirements
- Leading data quality management efforts including source/target data quality assessment, data cleansing, transformation, enrichment.
Sr. Software Engineer (EDW)
- Lead new developments and multiple enhancements for IBDW (Individual Business Data Warehouse) project.
- Closely worked with BAs to understand business requirements, Create Technical Design Document and data mapping documents.
- Automated “Funds Expansion” business process to improve the fund performance by 30%.
- Created operational guide and documented processes for future Funds Expansion.
- Developed ETLs (Informatica PowerCenter) for large scale data integration.
- Coordinated and mentored offshore team for developments and enhancements
Principal ETL Consultant
- Created architecture and design for data integration along with high level strategy for data migration.
- Developed Informatica mappings and DataStage jobs.
- Created cross references for master data management.
- Analyzed tables and indexes for better performance.
- Configured master and child workflows with error handling to handle logic for processing dependencies.
- Scheduled Workflows with restart ability built into each step.
- Built error tracking into workflows to sends emails containing log files and error reports.
- Migrated objects in production using Serena Dimension.
Data Warehouse Consultant
- Build various ETL processes using Informatica mappings and Oracle procedures, packages and functions.
- Developed high level process flow diagram, interfaces and data flows.
- Created schema objects (tables, indexes, views, packages/procedures).
- Performed performance tuning in Oracle and Informatica (Logs/Debugger).
- Prepared operational support documents for production support team.
- Deployed mappings and packages/procedures to production.
- Participated in requirement gathering, design, development, implementation and maintenance of the project.
- Worked very closely with reporting team and communicated design structure in order for them to align their resources for on time project delivery.
- Developed Informatica mappings and PL/SQL procedures, packages, and functions to perform ETL task.
- Performance improvement for Informatica ETL processes
Data Warehouse Team Lead
- Lead the design and development effort for the enterprise data warehouse
- Developed Informatica mappings, Oracle stored procedures, functions and packages for inbound and out bound ETL processes.
- Implement best practices and defined standards for development using Informatica & PL/SQL.
- Trained and mentored junior team member in Informatica and Oracle.
- Provided production support
Sr. Data Warehouse Developer
- Created technical design documents and data model, generated database objects and created blueprints for end to end data integration leveraging Informatica ETLs
- Coordinated with QA team to perform end-to-end quality assurance.
- Worked on performance improvement.
- Developed technical specifications for various inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Created and customized Oracle Forms, Reports, packages/procedures and database triggers.
- Worked on various Oracle ERP modules like HRMS, Payroll, Purchasing and Project Accounting.
- Performed SQL tuning for Oracle procedures and packages.