- 14+ years of IT experiences with expertise in Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence practice and various Databases using Informatica, Control - M
- 10+ years of Informatica Development and Design experience in application Design, Development and Implementation of Data Warehouse & Data Marts using ETL Tools (Informatica PowerCenter 10.1/9.x/8.x/7.x for Utility, Oil & Gas, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation etc. Industries
- 5+ Years of Experience as Team Lead, playing roles like Offshore Lead, Onshore coordinator, Application SME, Informatica Center-of-Excellence Lead and had worked with other teams of various domains, platforms and technologies
- 7+ Years of Experience as Informatica Administrator ETL code migration, upgrade, setting up security features based on Users/Groups and Roles. Maintained a shared environment for Power Centre (DIP - Data Integration Platform)
- Worked using Agile methodology, Jira management tool
- Experienced in Informatica Architecture/Administration for installation, and configuring the Application (Integration, Repository, Web Hub, SAP BW etc.) services for configuration of Domain /Gateway services (Authentication, Configuration, Service Management, Log Services etc.) using the Administration Console, Repository Manager tools.
- Experienced in Informatica DQ, WSDL, SOAP, DVO, Web Services, Data Analysis, Integration, Import, Export using Informatica ETL tools and developed the Data Warehouse/Data Marts system, using various RDBMS (Oracle 11g/ 10g/ 9i, DB2, MS-SQL Server)
- Experienced in working with all Informatica tools Repository Manager, Mapping Designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor to develop, test & tune the mappings, sessions & workflows.
- Experienced in identifying the Bottlenecks for Performance Tuning, understanding the data of Data Warehousing Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP).
- Excellent to write the Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes, Functions by PL/SQL, SQL Scripts and skilled to Oracle Table Partitioning
Data warehousing/ETL: Informatica Power Center 10.2/9.x/8.x/7.x Sagent Data Flow Solution 6.4/6.5
Data Virtualization: Denodo Platform 7.0, 6.0
Data Modelling: Dimensional Data Modeling (Star Schema, Snow-Flake, FACT-Dimensions)Conceptual Physical and Logical Data Modeling, ER Models, ERWIN 8.2/7.2, Visio, OLAP, OLTP concepts.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, Netezza, Teradata 14.0, IBM DB2 8.0/7.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MS ACCESS
Environment: Red Hat LINUX 5.6/5.4/4.8/4.6 , UNIX (Sun Solaris 2.7/2.6, HP-UX 10.20/9.0, IBM AIX 4.3/4.2), Windows, MS-Dos
Schedulers: Control-M, JSS, Tidle, Informatica Schedulers
Other Tools: Toad 9.5/7.6/7.2, TFS, SQL Developer, Putty 0.60, Teradata SQL Assistant, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Project Plan, Rapid SQL, SQL Loader, ER Studio, DBArtisan, VS .Net 2003/ 2005, VSS, MSVisio
- Design, develop and test Informatica mappings, Control-M flows
- Setup CDQLOAD process, Data Validations scripts in Unix
- Production support for number of DataMart
Environments: - Informatica Power Center 10.2, Netezza, UNIX, Control-M, Denodo Platform 6.0, Agile methodology, Jira management tool
IT Sys Analyst/Integrator Sr
- Responsible for design, build and test of Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes.
- Develop Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows, reusable transformations, mapplet, worklet, Web Services, Normalizer, and other advanced transformations.
- Load Data warehouse from Relational Sources (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server etc.), flat files, XML, CSV.
- Provide enhancement and support to existing .asp pages.
- Setup test guidelines, test code and fix issues.
- Fix production issues after deployment.
- Involve in Informatica admin activities such as upgrade, setup user privileges, Connection object setup.
- Work on Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.1/9.1 client tools -Repository Manager, Designer (Source/ Target Analyzer, Mapping/Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer) Workflow Manager/ Monitor
- Populate data from Relational Sources, flat files, XML, CSV to staging tables then load into target.
- Create effective Test Cases for various stages of ETL to capture the data discrepancies and inaccuracies to ensure the successful execution of accurate data loading.
- Work on Performance Tuning to tune the data loading by identifying the Bottlenecks in Sources, Targets, Mappings, Transformations, Sessions, Database and Network then fixing them
- Provide Informatica production support to EDW, SCDW, MTDW, PTDW and other small applications like AG1, TLM, Voltage, VCR, VMS
Environments: - Informatica Power Center 10.1.1/9.6.1/9.1 , Denodo Platform 6.0, Oracle 11g/10g, DB2, MS-SQL Server 2000, PL/SQL, Toad 9.5, Control - M, Agile methodology, Jira management tool
Data Warehouse Analyst/Informatica Developer
- Work as Informatica tech lead, Informatica Admin
- Responsible for design, build and test of ETL components of key reports and dashboards for the company.
- Work included analysis of business requirements and translating them into detailed conceptual design of architecture and data models, process models, logical models, physical models, entity relationship diagrams and schema development in the database.
- Work with reporting team to understand the business logic and incorporate in Data Hub.
- Code reviews and Document reviews.
- Client interaction and Onsite-Offshore co-ordination.
Environments: - Informatica Power Center 9.5, Oracle 11g, UNIX, JSS, TFS, ALM