- Senior Certified Lead ETL Developer/Data Engineer with about 12 years experience designing, implementing and supporting new and existing data integration & analytics solutions at both medium and large companies in the healthcare, financial and Life science sectors.
- Contributed towards the successful implementation of several high - end information technology solutions including Data Governance - MDM, Datamart, Datawarehouse, Data lakes and Data Science projects.
- Functional and technical expertise in Data integration tools including Pentaho Kettle and Informatica Powercenter; Data governance tools including Informatica Data Quality, IBI DQS, Informatica MDM and Omnigen MDM; Scripting including Python and shell
- Data storage including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, XML, S3; Data modelling including physical, logical, dimensional, relationa l.
- Other technologies include agile, AWS, GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Devops.
SENIOR ETL/DATA ENGINEER
- Lead the innovation team with formulating and helping other employees turn their ideas into strategic solutions.
- Lead the development of an automated DEVOPS CI/CD solution using GitHub, Jenkins, python, Informatica PowerCenter, and Gradle to improve unit testing program modules to guarantee logic works correctly and to ensure application performs optimally with regards to business requirement.
- Lead the development and implementation of a fail forward (Data validation framework) using python to ensure bad data is captured and reconcile very early in the ETL process.
- Fixed defects and implement enhancements in existing informatica solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of automated python scripts to clean up the informatica repository.
- Lead the development of MDM solutions. As the SME for the MDM data platform worked closely with the data governance team to maintain the integrity of the data.
- Design and develop complex ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Create and maintain the development standards document and ensure all code regarding the overall data integration process adhere to the standards.
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
- Used DEVOPS methodology to design and implement efficient data pipelines (ETLs) in order to integrate vast amount of clinical data from a variety of structured and semi-structured sources into the NEO Clinical Trials warehouse.
- Implemented data engineering and ETL solutions leveraging CI/CD software including Pentaho Kettle, S3, EC2, Jenkins, maven, GitHub, artifactory etc.
- Design and optimize queries as well as write complex SQL scripts during ETL development and testing.
- Involved in Data quality analysis and resolution.
- Worked closely with Software Quality Assurance team throughout the life cycle.
- Provide input and feedback to support continuous improvement in team processes
INFORMATICA ETL ARCHITECT
- Implemented solutions to support external regulatory and internal management reporting as part of the Global Banking and Market Compliance (GBAM) project
- Implemented data quality and profiling solutions to analyze global trade and stock source data to discover anomalies in the data.
- Created clearly articulated documentation regarding the overall data integration process.
- Executed informatica performance tuning techniques to improve performance of slow running code.
- Provide hands on technical guidance to developers and engineers to ensure that solutions are delivered in line with standards.
- Used autosys scheduler to build and schedule new jobs and modified existing ones as new requirements comes up.
- Implemented automated solutions to send out user dormancy reminder emails, to alert Global Information Security group of unauthorized attempts to the downstream applications, and to support data disposition initiatives.