- IT professional with 20 years of experience and specialize in Business Intelligence, SQL programming and database engineering.
- Efficient, creative, and resourceful professional who is able to translate business requirements into actionable business intelligence solutions.
- Developed numerous business - critical management and operational reports.
- Created a formal procedure for Business Intelligence projects which included a step-by-step process for requirements gathering, documentation, scope definition, communication plans, development, user acceptance, change management and planning for future versions.
- Created Universes, Dashboards & Business Views to streamline information and create greater access to information.
- Created and maintained documentation related to Business Intelligence projects. Planned, tracked and provided status reports on Business Intelligence projects.
- Provided and implemented recommendations on best practices regarding Business intelligence.
- Established intuitive reporting methodologies, including ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Ensured that Business Intelligence knowledge is shared throughout the enterprise.
- SQL Server
- Stored Procedures
- Dada Modeling
- Data Warehouse
- .Net 3.0
- Data Mart
- Data Performance
- Full-text search
- Failover Cluster
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Sr. DBA/BI Architect/Data Warehouse Developer
- Data Modeling: Create relational database for retail raw data. Physical design with primary key and foreign key. Design DataWarehouse with Fact tables and Dimensional tables.
- BI Architect: Design application interface to meet business requirement, and build co-related query to reflect the action between the application and human being with retail data.
- ETL Process: Build ETL included TSQL, PLSQL, and SSIS package to transfer large size of data from MySQL, Excel, and CSV file to MS SQL, with Slowly Change function.
- DataWarehouse: Design star schema for cubes. Create cube with SSAS.
- Data Analysis: Design high level SSRS report by CTE and MDX. Create Excel Pivot table by pulling data from cube with Power BI, Pivot Query.
- Administration: Database backup and restore, SQL server agent and jobs execution plan. Database security control. System performance with index, partition and environment clean. Set up Cloud environment with Window Azure. Running the special query against Hadoop.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. SQL DBA/Developer
- Data Modeling: Collected data from different sources. Reorganized and consolidated data in a cloud environment with Azure for ERP systems.
- Administration: backup and restore. Cleaning up transaction log, removing duplicate and checking accuracy on data.
- Data Report: Complicated scripts with CTE, Stored Procedure and functions. Big data running performance.
- Data Replication: Setup data publisher and subscriber to disturber data between environments.
- Administration: Database application maintaining; data import and deleting.
- Dashboard and Report: CTE for complicated data join and Hierarchical relation to dig in.
- Administration: Transparent Data Encryption (TDE). Back up and restore encrypted data files to different SQL Servers. Troubleshooting database issues and clean database to optimize database performance for large size of database.
- Suggest the technical teams to use right tools to find the SAN related database issue.
- Provide professional option to configure SQL Server failover cluster environment and installation with SQL 2008 R2 and SQL 2012.
Database Engineer/Database Manager
- Design entire decision support system with Microsoft technology. Setting and apply technique standard on each developing phase. Provide project presentation.
- Data architecture for Cloud Database. Logical and physical modeling on data which can be process by SSAS.
- TSQL, ETL process (SSIS), SSRS. Full-text search with index. Data analysis with cube, matrix as a BI role.
- Full-text search with index service. Setting developing and programming environment to generate system metadata. Build document searching application by Microsoft Reporting Services.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes