- 5 - 10 years of experience with information technology programs and services, with demonstrated expertise inETL (Integration) and related technologies
- Ability to transpose business requirements to Source to Target mapping documents
- 3-6 years of experience with SQL (Oracle as well as SQL Server) including Views, Indexes, Sequences, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL statements in Oracle
- Working knowledge ofdatawarehousing concepts and the ability to read ERD documents.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and concepts
- Participate and oversee all stages of systems development life cycle (requirements, design, coding, testing, and implementation)
- Performance Tuning including tuning/optimizing existing ETL mappings and SQL code.
- Experience with two or more of the following DBMS technologies: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL…etc.
- 3-6 years of experience with LINUX/UNIX scripting.
- Exposure to Moderndataarchitecture, BigDataIn-Memory processing, HadoopDataLake, develop models inDataLake to enable Self-service Business Intelligence
- Effective communication skills and customer relationship management skills
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)