Designing, developing, data modeling, and maintaining logical and relational data bases, for Global Plus financial enterprise CUSTODIAN TRUST COMPLIANCE systems. Interfacing with BLOOMBERG and SUNGARD, for Front Office Trading systems, Multi tier Risk management, Derivatives, M.B.S., Repos, Fixed income products, FX, Options, Equities. Strong application design, coordination of development team activities, implementation and support of production code; working with project manager to create project plans.
JAVA, SALESFORCE, TALEND ESB, HEROKU, POSTGRES, ORACLE, COUCHBASE, ZEPHYR, SLANG, RDS, TDS, INTELIJ, SECVIEW, SECDB, TIBCO,WAVE ANALYTICS, CLOUD, DATA LOADER, RUBICON, QUICK BASE, RUBY ON RAILS, ACTIVE RECORD, RUBY MINE, RSPEC, ZEUS, PENTAHO, DATA INTEGRATOR / MIGRATOR,WebFOCUS, IBM DATA STUDIO, IBM CONTROL CENTER, QLIKVIEW, SEQUEL PRO, MYSQL, GIT, MOBAXTERM, JIRA, MOCA, SOA, OAG, OEM, OSB, ESB, POLICY STUDIO,WEB SERVER LOGIC, VORDEL, BASE64, F5, GNU, TDD, AGILE, JIRA, SQL Loader, Razor SQL, FileZilla, INFORMATICA, StreamScape, IBM RATIONAL SUITE, CLEARCASE, MS SQL SERVER 2000, MS VISIO, STORED PROCEDURES, PVCS, C, DB2, SQL, ERWIN, MERCATOR, ORACLE, TELNET, TOAD, XML, XSL, SYBASE, SPUFI, QMF, DDL, DML, PLATINUM, COBOL, COBOL II, CICS, SDF, CEDF, INTERTEST, XPEDITER, NATURAL, ADABAS ADAMINT, ADAPREP, VSAM, IDMS, TSO/SDSF, OS/MVS, STROBE, OMEGAMON, HPS, WINDOWS, TELON, MS EXCEL, MS WORD, PC/DOS, SUN, UNIX, DEC, STARTUS, EASYTRIEVE, PANVALET, DOS/VSE, DOS/JCL, ICCF VOLLIE, LIBRARIAN, CHANGEMAN, ENDEVOR, ROSCOE, QCL, PROCS, DFU, SDA, SORT, DYL280, REXX, FTP, NDM, PLAYBACK, IBM UTILITIES; VAX, I.B.M 3090, 3080, 4300 XA, Z/OS, ESA AS400.
CLOUD ETL Engineer Analyst Data Architect
- Developing designing providing the solution, for SalesForce Lightning HealthCare Health Cloud Mobile, reports dashboards, Workflow process builder, sun - setting old systems. Analyzing, fixing migration issues, closely working with the developers to implement fixes and design changesagile scrum environment.
- Working with clients eliciting, analyzing the requirements, develop designs, implementing Sales Force (JAVA SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING HealthCare Health Cloud Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud Field Service Lighting AMPscript SQL POSTGRES ORACLE).
- Extracting Transforming Loading, and mapping high volumes of data serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment, handling all design and administrative functions user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks Completed regular internal system audits and prepared for upgrades,
- Managing Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Effectively acting as the liaison between the users, vendors and the application development teams, Leverage best practices, responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design, scenario design, flow mapping, journeys, prototyping, configuration, testing, defining support procedures, implementing the technology, creative business solutions for an iconic brand, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients
ETL Engineer Analyst Data Architect
- Developing providing the solution, for SalesForce Lightning Sales Cloud FSL CPQ Classic Lighting Mobile, reports dashboards, Workflow process builder, sun-setting old systems.
- Analyzing, fixing migration issues, closely working with the developers to implement fixes and design changesagile scrum environment.
- Working with clients eliciting, analyzing the requirements, develop designs, implementing Sales Force
- Extracting Transforming Loading, and mapping high volumes of data from JD EDWARDS, and from various sources CCMP, Mission, and legacy; to Salesforce objects, Asset, Lead, Opportunity, Account, Order, Order line Item, Quote. Quote Line Item, Work Order, Work Order line Item, Product, Price, PriceBookEntry, Service contract, Contract Line Item, Location, Survey Responses, Offers Coupons, Service Resource, Skill, Property, Case.
- Responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design, scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys, prototyping, configuration, testing, defining support procedures, implementing the technology, creative business solutions for an iconic brand, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients
ETL Engineer Lead MDM Architect
- Overseeing an offshore team; developing, guiding, assisting; NYFDS cyber security IM Data Purge of terminated lapsed, Stale inactive PII (personable identifiable information) T+10 / T+7 data purging, policies, applications, contracts. Clients; archiving created scripts that are called from web applications (INFORMATICA JAVA Shell scripting DB2-UDBLinux, MS SQL Server,IBM, Windows Oracle AIX 6 MySQLAWS VSAM, AUX, Mainframe SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING AMPscript Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud).
- Overseeing an offshore team; developing, guiding, assisting; a GUI front end that stores Policy id / number, Holders name, allows application owners to put a legal hold on selected criteria; Life, Disability, Group, Individual MultiLife; enterprise level data warehouse platform, interfacing ICM, ACS, GOL, eDelivery, eOffer, CMS, TITAN, LCS, UNITY, CLOAS, AUS, STP, App SetUp Lite, Stars, BerKw, ODS, OTTO (INFORMATICA JAVA Shell scripting DB2-UDBLinux, MS SQL Server,IBM, Windows Oracle AIX 6 MySQLAWS SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING AMPscript Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud).
- Building SQLs for pre-purge qualified list; Parameters file creation; build delete SQLs for purge, populate delete SQLs in Config DB; creating DDLs on source to drive purge; Logging, building SQLs for logging of the purged records; Setup DDLs for logging Creating Staging tables, Loading Prepurge tables and staging tables and Primary key values, conduct Unit Testing; Build shell scripts Build run books for Control-M Scheduling, Create run Jobs (INFORMATICA JAVA Shell scripting DB2-UDBLinux, MS SQL Server,IBM, Windows Oracle AIX 6 MySQL AWS SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud).
Java Salesforce ETL Architect
- Developing Slang Java scripts, Account Benchmark Portfolio Opal for GSAM Fixed Income Derivative products, issuer and industry MTD, QTD, and YTD,
- Developed Markets interest rates, EM Corporates (SLANG JAVA SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING AMPscript Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud TALEND HEROKU POSTGRES ORACLE).
- Developing Java RDS Wrapper scripts, from TDS, Datacube; pivoting the reports vertical for QlikView, for Net monthly, Time period, Excess return, Portfolio return, Benchmark return, sort order first and second factor, first second, third level factor and Confidential Industry(SLANG JAVA SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING AMPscript Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud TALEND HEROKU POSTGRES ORACLE).
- Liaison with the diverse business and IT teams analyzing information availability, in various data sources, Performing ETL, data visualization, business intelligence and report development, Data Quality Analysis contributing to data governance.
- Leading mentoring fellow team members, Developing Dashboards interactive reports data feeding QlikView,Communicating with the stakeholders and management, developing business rules and reporting, Documenting data flows, identifying critical data elements
Lead MDM Technical Development Data Architect
- Developing designing maintaining an MDM database in Heroku Postgres for Member, Member Drug Test results and status, Type, Member, Course, course class, member course class.
- Configuring promoting Talend ETL /ELT Big Data jobs on Heroku across development and production environments.
- Developing designing maintaining Talend ETL and ELT jobs, integrating between SQL SERVER SSIS SSMS.
- Postgres MDM (Talend ESB/API) and Salesforce
- Configuring promoting Heroku Connect integration across development and production environments.
- Developing designing maintaining data model / structures, related processes, APIs adding modifying removing fields and tables per individual project requirements; field names, types, and the integration data structures.
- Master data management, data governance, data security, data quality, enterprise-level data architecture and management strategies, and solutions
- Design develop maintain configure a MDM data store, PostgreSQL on Heroku across development and production environments.
- Developing designing maintaining in Salesforce, objects and custom objects, for IMPACT sfdc, IWITS, IWATS; community, contact, account, member, member drug test c, course c, course class c, member course relationship c, type c, member relationship
Lead Technical Development Architect
- Developing designing managing administrating Global Confidential one split too twelve Business orgs by object, lookup, relationship,, filter criteria, permission sets, and sequence, scripts, triggers, and functions (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud HEROKU POSTGRES JAVA ORACLE).
- Lift and shift chatter, notes, email, and all history data objects, from Global Confidential one, too twelve Confidential Business orgs, billon rows of data(SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud HEROKU POSTGRES JAVA ORACLE).
Data Modeling Architect Developer Designer
- Overseeing an offshore team guiding, assisting on how to modify Confidential to improve the cloud financial visualization performance management Compliance; represent agents by volume and value of transactions by consumers, Send, Pay, aggregate consumer transactions data. on a daily basis, filtering criteria based on transaction type, class of agent and geographic location of agent, fields visualized on dash board; agents marked on map with different colors (based on class of agent) Zoom-in and out on a particular section of the map, on mouse over a particular agent, would show full address, features, volume and value (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud JAVA ORACLE PENTAHO).
- Overseeing an offshore team to generate a CRM cloud geographical visualization behavioral analytics Competition Density by Agent Location; providing insights on competition, providing Population characteristics and concentration of types of households for a given geographic region; Risk analysis, AML KYC a geo-map of the Confidential agents and its competitors in close proximity, on mouse over, pop-up the features of non-WU agents, Top 5 agents per location would be taken for the T&I mark the agents with different colors(WU vs non-WU).
- Utilizing CouchBase Big Data NoSql, as the messaging database, for real time compliance critical high priority retrieve and write, interfacing with Tibco, Jboss, and legacy data model.
- Developed a Product Code Repository, alleviating issues of cryptic product codes; internal departments and their IT supporting software, such as (Finance, ACM, Transactions, and Settlement) utilize different definitions to classify the same product offered to Confidential agents (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING JAVA ORACLE PENTAHO).
- Mapped correctly end to end; product enrollment group, product attributes and product codes, having the end product available for all type of, available on all platforms to all applications; feeding the pricing analytics engine; a bridge toward other processes embracing the product attributes.
- Defining implementing managing technology architecture to support the future state vision, processes and requirements, Data governance, Data cleanup (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE LIGHTNING Service Cloud Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud JAVA ORACLE PENTAHO).
- Implementing a single solution to enable Compliance KYA GDD digital enrollment, and re of Confidential agents globally.
- Condensing the International and Domestic enrollment channels Agent Customer Maintenance ACM Credit-trac, Lotus Notes, Green screen, to SFDC documenting the enrollment and maintenance processes.
- Identifying logical groupings Product Hierarchy Brand, Product family, product; Business ID, Company ID, Distributor ID, Network Agent ID (NAID), Main Account, Location ID.
- Produced System Integration Templates International and Domestic; for Agent Portal, credit trac Ofac, Moore, Learning Management System, Serbank and Lombardi.
ETL Engineer Data Architect
- Processing .txt, .csv, .xls, .xlsx; pdf files via pdf converter; implementing ETL flows loading to the frontend GUI SKYPAD, based on NRF week ending calendar for markdown consideration by client.
- Developing Qlikview parsers by style, color, size, and upc code; for retailers Shopbob, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Net A Porter, Barneys; generating statistics on how to best replenish stock merchandise.
- Designing and developing the staging and facts inventory management data warehouse utilizing database architecture, building indices, building views, referential integrity relationship, developing stored procedures, ETL, logical and physical data modeling and layout utilizing model monitoring, performance tuning, and trouble shooting (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE DATA INTEGRATOR/MIGRATOR, WebFOCUS, IBM DATA STUDIO, IBM CONTROL CENTER, QLIKVIEW JAVA ORACLE LINUX UNIX DB2).
- Evaluating designing data collection, data staging, data movement, analytics delivery, data quality, archiving strategies, performing data profiling, source target mapping, ETL development SQL tunings, optimization (DATA INTEGRATOR/MIGRAT4OR, WebFOCUS, IBM DATA STUDIO, IBM CONTROL CENTER, QLIKVIEW JAVA ORACLE LINUX UNIX DB2).
Data Architect ETL Engineer
- Designing and building an internal security master database, interfacing with market data pricing vendors (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE JAVA ORACLE RUBY ON RAILS SQL RSPEC ZEUS RAKE GITHUB CONFLUENCE) interfacing with the database and codebase utilizing CRUD.
- Integrating Tax Lot cost basis data feeds from various existing custodians such as TD bank, Schwab, and Fidelity.
- Writing ETL processors to pull trade data into Confidential database, promoting the raw native data feeds to production data and automation testing.
- Providing methodologies, approaching accounting problems, pushing for higher level of data quality; to the analytic model engine, for P&L to the investor and financial analyst (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE JAVA ORACLE RUBY ON RAILS MYSQL RSPEC ZEUS).
ETL Middleware Developer
- Utilizing Oracle Fusion Middleware, Policy Studio, Oracle API Gateway Linux, RedHat OSB EBS OEG OAG OEM WSL TDD AGILE JIRA providing deployment, and management ofservice-oriented architecture(SOA), managing, delivering, and securing Web APIs governance, and security Service Result Cache, Automated Lifecycle Service Governance, and improved performance enabling to securely and rapidly adopt Cloud, Mobile and SOA Services bridging the gaps and managing the interactions between all relevant systems, integrating, routing XML and other types of data Clinical science studies (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE JAVA ORACLE).
- Setting up APIs, Json files deploying OAG gateway, jar and policies.fed files, and OEM to Dev, QA, Prod Psqa, and Disaster Recovery; configuring the topology, interfacing with Oracle to resolve Gateway configuration issues, shell scripting automation testing.
- Developing ORACLE PL Sql queries and stored procedures, on boarding new clients such as the repository for JAVA, XML and system documentation performing MOCA smoke and initialization tests.
ELT Developer Data Integrator
- Designing in Talend ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) configuring routes and developing routes exporting routes to the Box and importing routes from the Box to Talend.
- Developing Business models Job Design Palette, XML to XSL endpoint to endpoint transformation. (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE JAVA ORACLE PL/SQL TALEND ESB INFORMATICA TDD AGILE JIRA ).
- Developing a XML Global canonical model to accommodate the sub routes to consume the same file without needing to apply multiple transformations.
- Developing PL Sql queries and stored procedures automation testing.
- Developing JAVA transformation rules, code routines interfacing with Confidential, OMS, and ORACLE RESPONSYS.
ETL Developer Data Architect
- Developing for SALESFORCE, EWODS, and GMEP; ETL INFORMATICA mappings and workflows extracting source data from DB2, Vsam, sequential files data migration and data cleansing and Oracle to Oracle tables for Ginnie Mae HUD HECM, Multi Family, and Single family mortgages (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE JAVA ORACLE SQL INFORMATICA).
- Developing a document identifying within NPPS and MAMS for Ginnie Mae HECM, Multi Family, and Single family mortgages; a list of oracle tables that need versioning to accommodate optimistic lock function.
- Constructing business rules, automation testing validation rules, DVM derive compute calculate rules, column data types and mapping the Ginnie Mae IPMS Modernization screen mnemonic elements, to the precise Oracle table and accurate data column(JAVA ORACLE PL SQL TALEND INFORMATICA TDD AGILE JIRA).
ETL Developer Data Administrator
- Developing for the FLUENT Digital Mail system a data warehouse repository, which houses historical data such as Client id, Consumer Account, Name & Address Finalist DPV(delivery point value), and consumer document delivery ps (SALESFORCE APEX VISUALFORCE JAVA ORACLE SQL RAZOR INFORMATICA TDD AGILE JIRA).
- Developing software API’s to interface with the StreamScape engine upon on boarding clients and consumers, retrieving their accounts and ps for digital mail document distribution to Pitney Bowes Volly, Manila, Zoombox, and Epost (JAVA ORACLE PL/SQL RAZOR INFORMATICA AGILE JIRA).
- Developing PL Sql queries and stored procedures automation testing for BPS and ICI..
- Developing ETL software to extract, transform, data migration and data cleansing load historical data from Transactions (statements), Postsale (confirms), Proxy and Prospectus Interim mailings (2.5 billon rows of historical data) from sequential files, vsam files and DB2 tables, generating Unix pipe delimited files, transferring the data via FTP and NDM to a Unix File Farm; loading the data into the Oracle repository(JAVA ORACLE SQL INFORMATICA DB2 CICS COBOL II VSAM JCL).
- Developing ETL software sql queries, unloading the TOP SECRET database for all different type of TSS records, matching the selected data against the TASA history.
- Analyzing program and database data to support business decisions across business product lines, Risk analysis, AML.
- Developing PL Sql queries and stored procedures automation testing.
- Enabling the MSSB and PERSHING spinoff analysis for the TOP SECRET profiles on IFI, GFNA, ISG, and GCMS platforms, retrieving information thru EERS entitlement by application id; drilling down to profile id; analyzing the EERS entitlement profile data, to determine the composition of a given profile, associating the application modules and the CICS on line transactions; that constitute a profile database.
- Designing and developing the financial Vendor Relationship Management data warehouse utilizing database architecture, building indices, developing stored procedures, ETL, logical and physical data modeling and layout utilizing model monitoring, performance tuning, and trouble shooting.
- Developing software to Extract, Transform, and Load transactions, contracts and all databases from FMS2 ADVANTAGE.2x. to FMS3 ORACLE, providing quality assurance/verification of the coding.
- Developed, tested, automation testing, and implemented to PRODUCTION, a nightly automated CICS shutdown; via batch JCL, closing cics from the desktop, allowing for FMS3 (DB2 UNIX WINDOWS RTView WebSphere ORACLE JAVA) to interface with FMS2 ADVANTAGE.2x, performed code reviews.
- Deploying AIG / CGI Enterprise Server FMS enhanced software to the FMS application, in accordance with Clients development standards.
- Identifying technical requirements, DB2 tuning replacing PDBIO queries, with DB2 direct SQL queries.
- Reviewed and provided feedback, rewrote the Workers Comp system (DB2 CICS) interfacing with Confidential on a daily basis, avoiding any possible fraud, producing multiple checks and balance reports, complied with project and industry standards.
- Reserved Words Project; Team Leader / Hands On role: gathering all the analysis, producing a repository; listing members referencing a reserved word; across Source, Copybook, Ddl/Dclgen, Ctlcards, Jcllib, Proclib, various DB2 databases, DB2 Tables IO Module TDEF FORT, DB2 Packages, Screens, and Screens with Matching INI entries; to be used to delegate the enhancement for deployment; generating and maintaining the libraries as necessary, providing assistance and guidance to other FMS project teams as appropriate (e.g., system test, business analysts); providing knowledge transfer.
- Facilitating the DB2 V.9.1, CICS 3.2, COBOL 4, and ZOS 1.12 conversions; unit testing, application and system testing, and production deployment, troubleshooting job failures.
- Increased robustness fine tuning programs and jcl, reducing run time by 12 hours for the month end cycle. FMS3 System is up and available sooner expert knowledge of development tools and methodologies used for ADVANTAGE 2.x or 3.x applications.
- Eliminated the generation of unnecessary files; and daily feeds, to the city agencies’.
- Deploying Enterprise manager, Transaction tracer, and Mapping composer utilizing UNIX Linux, Oracle, and Windows.
- Mapping, parsing the Bloomberg global feeds to the product connecters database, utilizing MSF, XML, and XSL.
- Developing UI screens for Issue/Issuer and account segments in Windows Workstation development via Tomcat.
- Developing the Profit and Loss reconciliation system in Stored Procedure DB2 SQL on the UNIX Linux SQLbrowser, and Mainframe platforms, feeding the GUI Sybase front-end reporting system, and to Excel Spreadsheets delivered to Managers E-mail accounts via PERL. Creating DB2 tables views alias as needed.
- The P&L system reports Daily, MTD, and YTD for all European exchanges, execution, execution order, client notice, commission, notional value, and fee in local currency and applying daily FX exchange rates converting to USD.
- Reports are produced by exchange, cost center, charge Subtype, trade and client related columns.
- Developing for the annuities and proxy system (DB2 CICS COBOLII VSAM) a data warehouse to register all printed books by barcode, date, sheets, tie breaker, item number.
- Providing interactive intelligent print services, and receipt acknowledgment by barcode.
Senior PA/Project Leader
- Developing the ATLAS data warehouse which will house all products combined trade, order, execution, position, security, account, and Line Of Business for clients and associates, in one repository (MS SQL SERVER 2000, STORED PROCEDURES, Erwin, EXCEL, WORD) for the AML control room, and trade surveillance.
- Determining the technical design, database modeling, ETL DTS file & package creation, distributed 4 part query, MS SQL job creation, stored procedure development, ODBC DSN creation, EII link server creation, database creation, database login creation, DB replication development to subscribers, deploy database changes mapping data elements, gaps between MSfile ADP AS400 and Central Data Repository.
- Developing database maintenance plans and database disaster recovery.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Converting Fixed Income, Municipal Bond, UIT legacy Tuxedo, CICS, DB2 database to ORACLE.
- Developing metadata, use cases, business rules, mapping data elements, utilizing (ERWIN, MERCATOR, DB2, CICS COBOLII, EXCEL, WORD).
- Developing I-O modules to unload DB2 data, convert from DB2 format to ORACLE format, load to the UNIX box.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Developing enhancements to the (ADABAS, DB2, CICS, COBOLII ) Traffic Information database, and the False Alarm database as per the requirements of new municipalities cities, and clients. UBS Paine Webber PRIVATE CLIENT GROUP Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Developed a DB2 fixed and variable rate lending database associating the loan account to the collateral account.
- Developed a CICS ON LINE interface to assign for every loan account a parent collateral account.
- Developed COBOLII I-O programs to load and update new account data to the appropriate DB2 tables.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Developed a Product master database (DB2 CICS ) for Municipal Bonds and Options, based on extracting inbound BLOOMBERG market data, and product data feeds, mapping data elements.
- Developed a Corporate Action, Reorg, and Proxy response system (DB2 CICS) to ADP’s EQUITY inbound E and P jobs; generating accurate outbound reply’s based on the in-house Product Master and Inventory Position data tables.
- Developed for the OMNITRUST Global plus custody Asset Management, H & Q LEWCO Securities; Delaware Charter TRUSTAR conversion, an IRA monthly scrub process for Demographic, Tax Withholding, Contribution and distribution transactions.
- Developed a QA/UAT conversion transition environment to facilitate the H & Q LEWCO TRUSTAR conversion.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Designed through implementation a DB2 CICS COBOLII reimbursement system for netted money fails, credits vs debits, generated from Mortgage trades, Treasuries, coupon payments, fixed rate refactors, variable rate refactors, TBA pairoff pools, Margin money line type 7 and type 1.
- Functions of the DB2 CICS systems are, Add, Browse, Change, Delete, interactive real time netting, display of trades and generated net money fail.
- Developed DB2 SQL queries in CICS and for batch cycle reports by status, reason code, settlement date security/product number, and account.
- Accepting CICS real time feeds from various interactive CLEARANCE systems and DBank incoming and outbound wires, settling with SWIFT MERVA.
- Designed through implementation a DB2 data warehouse storing GLOBAL MULTI CURRENCY FOREIGN DERIVATIVES futures and options, collecting uploaded UNIX trade activity and position feeds from BLOOMBERG, SUNGARD, LT, CATS, HYDRA and FAST, producing three way reconciliation PRICE, POSITION, and ACTIVITY break reports at the LONDON office.
- Designed through implementation a GOVERNMENT MORTGAGE - BACKED REPO pairoff processing system determining position netting for same ACCOUNT PRODUCT, and settlement date, producing a DB2 money difference database, by account, delivery instruction and primary pairoff key allowing for during the day CICS real time maintenance.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Designed through implementation of a pilot project producing executable MVS JCL PROCS from VSE JCL run streams.
- Designed through implementation, MVS utility modules to facilitate a VSE to MVS conversion, parsing the J.A.R.S. data, MHTran data, and Infopac scheduler, building a logical flow to populate the MVS SCHEDULER and a Object ID ownership Database.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader
- Enhanced the Stock Record and Seg DML Securities lending system to be a multi currency and multi entity. Developed software to utilize the 140% debit balance and transmit to DTC actual lockup number per security.
- Responsible for the reimbursement Dividend and Interest system processing the outside feed from DTC, IDSI and Telekurs; for Foreign, Domestic Equities and Fixed Income Products.
- Developed NTPA software for Prime Brokerage GLOBAL FX COLLATERAL and CASH, MULTI CURRENCY TRADING and SETTLEMENT, with SWIFT; FRONT OFFICE and BACK OFFICE tracking, recording Foreign CURRENCY and OPTIONS, SWAPS, FORWARDS. System provides capabilities to post Collateral, post Interest, generates Daily and Monthly AFP STATEMENTS CICS ON LINE SYSTEM and BATCH REPORTS are available to users in HONG KONG, SINGAPORE, LONDON and NEW YORK.
- Developed HPS software automating the COMMERCIAL PAPER ISSUANCE process; BOOKING, RELEASING the trades in CICS Trade Transmission are to Five Major INVESTMENT BANKS, through TRACS and 3270 Emulation.
- Developed an ELECTRONIC CICS SIGN OFF SYSTEM to demand in the Daily Production NIGHT CYCLE via CA7.
- Full responsibility of the PURCHASE and Sales system, SIAC pairoffs, Figuration, confirmations; feeding Trade Inventory, Firm Inventory Money Store, Bookkeeping, Margin. Global and domestic monthly statement system.
- Participating in SUNGARD Disaster Recovery Procedures; and Old World elimination projects.