- Oracle 11g & SQL Server
- Unix Shell Scripts
- DataStage & SSIS
- Control M & Airflow
- Rest & SOAP API
- Python & Pandas
- Salesforce SOQL
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Lead Developer of a Data Warehousing team working in an agile environment, performing Task Planning, Hands - on Development and Code Reviews.
- Instrumental in performing Data Profiling and migrating Oracle RDBMS data to NoSQL MongoDB
- Responsible for Salesforce Integration with MDM data for Wealth & Asset Management WorkStation.
- Built ETL Data Pipelines using Spark framework with Hierarchical Models on Distributed File System.
- Implemented Lambda Architecture by ingesting messages from Kafka Cluster by Spark Streaming and using Spark SQL on MongoDB.
- Scheduled ETL Data Pipelines using Control-M and Airflow.
- Designed and developed generic ETL flows hosted on both SMP & MPP architecture exposed them via REST API, MQs to external systems by parsing JSON and XML messages.
- Performed Data Analysis and Wrangling using Python on MongoDB and exposed them to BI tools.
- Efficiently utilized Aggregation Framework, Sharding capabilities for querying on MongoDB
- Visualized the data by Pareto charts, Waterfall charts, Trend Lines, Geo Maps Tableau dashboards by incorporating Data Blending from multiple Databases in Tableau.
- Published interactive reports and dashboards in Tableau using Groups, Bins, Sets, Parameters and Filters.
- Lead the Performance Tuning initiative in ETL DataStage, SQL, and, Tableau.
- Lead the team of 4 for migration of ETL from/to SSIS and DataStage code.
- Reviewed and updated documents such as Technical Specification, Mapping from different source systems, Code Review, Test Cases and, Deployment documents for ETL process.
- Worked with Salesforce API to extract and load into the SalesForce Cloud using SOQL statements.
- Designed UNIX Shell scripts for Data Validation and running ETL data pipelines via Control-M schedule.
- Developed Generic ETL code with Dynamic PL/SQL, Cursors, Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers and Functions for Error Handling, Audit balancing and Reporting on Oracle Operational Data Store.
- Created SSIS packages to read from files, DB2. Massaged the data and loaded the MS SQL Server, DB2 components.
- Worked on 7.5.X ETL DataStage environment in creating Star and Snowflake Schemas.
- Imported and exported repositories across various projects using DataStage Manager.
- Tuned DataStage transformations & cleansed data to enhance their performance.
- Designed job sequences to automate the process and document all the job dependencies, predecessor jobs, and frequencies to help the production.
Associate Oracle DB Engineer
- Documented, implemented and maintainedData modelsusing ERwin.
- Designed Logical and PhysicalDB for business transaction functionality.
- MonitoredDB performance and modified Queries, Packages, and, Stored Procedures as required.