- 12+ Years of technical work experience in Software Engineering Application Development.
- 9 Years’ experience in ETL - IBM Infosphere Datastage Application Development and Teradata Application Development
- Experienced in Mainframe Application Development for 3.6 years.
- Expert in the domain of Retail, Insurance and Healthcare.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Lean IT Methodology having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Proficient in system analysis and design ensuring smart technical and business assessments of business requirements and designing system to achieve increased efficiency, cost, and quality.
- Experienced in Functional, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing with development, execution and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test scenarios and metrics.
- Experienced working in onsite-offshore model with emphasis on project delivery and maintenance.
- Managed and executed various phases of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experienced in doing Root Cause Analysis, Feasibility studies and Risk Assessment studies.
- Exposure in Business Requirement Gathering by working with various levels of internal vs external customers.
- Trained resources in IBM Infosphere Datastage in development and testing.
- Exhibited Team leading and management skills with proven capability in goal-oriented communications.
- Demonstrated high capacity to learn new technologies rapidly with no formal training.
Primary Technology: IBM Infosphere Datastage
ETL Tool: IBM Infosphere Datastage 8.0.1, 8.1, 8.5, 8.7, 11.5
Database: DB2, Teradata, Netezza, Informix, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase
Operating System: UNIX, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 server
Secondary Technology: IBM MAINFRAME
Language: VS COBOL II, JCL
Back End: VSAM, DB2
Front End: TSO/ISPF, CICS
Operating System: MVS/ESA on IBM-3090
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Data Stage Developer