- Possessing 12 years of IT experience with expertise in Design and Development of Software products using Java\JEE, Big Data, ETL based frameworks and technologies.
- Have extensive development experience using different Java middleware technologies like Servlets, JMS, EJB, SOAP & Restful Web services.
- Extensively used different open source frameworks like Spring Core, Spring Batch, AOP, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA across different projects.
- Have worked on development using Java 8 streaming APIs and lambda expressions.
- Have worked on Oracle & MySQL database and have good development exposure using SQL & PL\SQL technologies.
- Have extensive application High level and low - level design experience using Java design patterns and UML diagrams.
- Worked on Banking domain projects including real time index calculation, real time trade processing and regulatory reporting for different asset types like Equities, Fixed Income, Forex and Options.
- Have hands on experience working on Horton Works HDP 2.6 and Cloudera Live cloud environment for development.
- Worked on Big Data application projects using technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, HDFS and Sqoop.
- Have experience working on development using Talend Open Studio ETL tool.
- Implemented design solutions using Microservices, Data Lake and Lambda architecture patterns.
- Have understanding about NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Pursued a course from MIT on Big Data & social analytics technologies including Python programming and different frameworks like Panda, Numpy, Matplotlib and Sklearn frameworks.
Programming Languages: Java 8, JEE, Python 2.7
Database: Oracle 12c, DB2 8.2, SQLServer 2000, MYSQL
ETL Tool: Talend 5.1.0
No SQL Database: MongoDB,Hbase
Frame Works: Spring 4.0, Ibatis 2.3, Hibernate 2.1, Apache Wicket 1.3.7, GWT 1.4, JPA
BigData\Analytics technologies: Spark2.1, Hadoop2.3, Hive, Kafka 0.10, Panda, Numpy, Sklearn,Zookeeper
Application Server: WebSphere 6. 0/6.1, JBOSS 3.2.6, Weblogic 9.0, Tomcat 9.0
Versioning / Build Tools: CVS, Clearcase, SVN, Maven, Gradle,Ant, Jenkins
Cloud Environment: Hortonworks sandbox, Cloudera Live
- GRIP is a real-time index calculation system which calculates real time index values for global market indices by receiving real time market data from Reuters and ICE. It calculates index values for different asset types like Equities, Fixed Income, Forex and Commodities type of indices and publishes it to different worldwide exchanges including NYSE, HSI, Dow Jones, LSE ASX and many more.
- Worked on designing and enhancing the real-time platform to calculate the value of Volatility index based on CBOE methodology using Java including Concurrency/Multithreading, Kafka and SQL technologies. It was implemented considering the low latency requirement to compute the index value within 1 millisecond.
- Worked on implementing customized Concurrent Map data structures for caching real time data.
- Worked on the migrating existing application messaging layer from Active MQ to Apache Kafka for better fault tolerance and message replication.
- Implemented solution for persisting large volume of data using Apache Spark.
Technologies: Java 8, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Apache Spark 2.2.1, JMS 2.0, Spring 4.3, Hibernate, XML, Kafka 0.10, Wombat, Oracle 12c, Zookeeper.
- TR system helps the operations users to report & monitor the quality of huge volume of Equities and Fixed Income trades by the firm to the UK FCA regulatory in MIFID standards.
- Implemented high & lowlevel design architecture based on MicroService architecture principles.
- Implemented different autonomous services for reporting, error handling, data quality check and validations, File processing aligning to microservice patterns using Java, JMS, Spring and JPA technologies. This system was integrated with other internal applications which pushes trades to be reported in file format and JMS messaging interface.
- Implemented technical solutions and did POCs using Big Data technologies like HDFS and Hadoop to improve system performance for processing high volume of Equities trade processing.4)
- FORCE provides functionality to perform regulatory functions to protect institutional investors client money by adhering to CASS (Client Assets Sourcebook) and CMAR (Client Money Asset Return) regulatory rules laid by UK regulatory body FCA.
- Implemented Talend ETL Jobs to load the external data and other file based processing.
- Working on development of some of the key middleware modules which allows users to add recon trade breaks, close breaks, perform final settlement and generate the reports using Java\J2EE technologies.
- Implemented back end layer to store data in Oracle database using Spring\Hibernate frameworks.
- Integrated middleware with UI using Spring MVC and exchanging data in JSON format.
Technologies: Java 1.6, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL, XML, Oracle, WebSphere, Talend 5.1
- NGMOTO (NGM) is a Middle office suite of product which performs trade capturing, validation, trade processing and settlement operations for different assets like Equities, Fixed Income and Forex trades.
- Designed and developed module using Java, XML, JMS technologies which captures the trade from different upstream systems like Bloomberg, Aladdin, ING and transforms data into application XML format from heterogeneous external trading platform. These trades were received through different connectivity protocols like SFTP and JMS messaging modes.
- Worked on technical implementation of trade processing engine using Java, JMS, SQL and XML technologies. This component generates and sends MT 54x SWIFT messages for Equities and Fixed Income, MT34x for forex trades to custodian and fund accounting system Multifonds for settlement.
- Nordea Publication Database System (NPDB) applicaton maintains the database records containing the equity reports of different companies in PDF file format received from S&P (Standards & Poors) and Nordea internal Confidential research team.
- Implemented Web based Admin tool UI modules using Apache Wicket framework which allows user to view information about the reports from the UI.
- Implemented business layer using Spring, Hibernate framework for storing and retrieving publication details from Oracle database.
- Implemented webservice layer which allows different application to make webservice call using JAX-WS to consume inhouse publication details.
Technologies: Java 1.5, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Apache Wicket 1.4, Weblogic 9.2, Microsoft SQL Server 2007, JAX-WS 2.0
Sr Software Engg
- Developed different business service modules like payment service to send money and user registration.
- Integrated payment service with third party efund component by making a webservice call to the Efund functions.
- Developed business logic using EJB 2.1 and deployed on Weblogic server
- Implemented Data Access Object layer using Hibernate to perform database (Oracle 9i) CRUD operations.
- Developed different service modules like Insurance policy Number Allocation, Tax and finance and Range allocation service using EJB 2.1 & Spring/Hibernate ORM framework.
- Exposed developed services using bottom up approach as webservice as these services were consumed by Mainframe application.
- Performed Unit testing using Junit 3.8.1.
- Performed successful end to end integration testing from Portal and also with Mainframe system.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring 1.2, Hibernate 2.0, IBM Rational Application Developer, IBM Rational Software Modeler, MQ Series 6.0, WebSphere 6.0, DB2
Sr Software Engg
- Developed different applications like TL1 Mediation layer and Connection Management using Java 1.5 and EJB 2.0
- Developed Data Access Layer using JDBC connections.
- Implemented applications adhering to SONET and TL1 standards.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit 3.8.1.
- Access service requests (ASRs) are requests-based on industry guidelines-that are used to initiate or change access services.
- ASRs are submitted by a customer to a provider. Access services include service and facilities provided to originate or terminate InterLATA or Interstate telecommunications
- Developed UI & Business tier using Java\J2EE technologies.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Solaris 5.9, Oracle 9i.