- Senior IT Lead/Manager experienced in building successful solutions by leading teams for Full life Cycle Development.
- Familiar with the latest project management methodologies and practices.
- Motivated achiever with detailed knowledge in Business Analysis and IT consulting.
- Adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong problem solver who has hands - on design and development skills and can assist developers with advance technology.
- Managed Technology Teams in North America, Europe, India.
- Management of multiple client engagements at small and mid-CAP clients, preparing and presenting proposals to senior management.
- Sound business knowledge of Technology, Telecom, Cable, Insurance and Financial domains.
- Experience in C++/C, C#, .Net, Java, Oracle, Informix 4GL, Sybase, ETL tools, UNIX, Networking.
- Developed X-Windows library (X-11 lib.) and Modified Microsoft Windows source code.
- Network Security for Internet browser security.
- Experience in Neural Networks based financial system for Banks and Financial Institutes.
- Designed and developed Voice-Text-Voice converter, IVR and Image processing software.
- Developed UNIX-SINEX Operating system and Modified VAX-VMS, Windows Operating system.
Operating Systems: UNIX, HP-UX, Confidential -AIX, SOLARIS, Linux, ULTRIX, MS-OS,WindowsNT/98/XP/Vista, VAX/VMS, AOS-VS, OS/400, MTOS.
Languages: C, C++/VC++, C#/, Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, SmallTalk, Scala, Python
Database: ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX 4GL (Informatica), ETL, /PL-SQL,NoSQL, Hadoop, ERwin.
Hardware: SUN SPARC Station 1+, HP 9000 Workstation, DEC Workstation 3100, DEC VAX 11/750, DG-MV 4000/7800/15000 , AViiON, Confidential AS/400, Confidential -Workstation/PC, Siemens WX 200/MX 300/MX-300i
Misc. Tools: X-Window System, OSF Motif, WAP, WebObject, Perl, J2ME, XML, .NET, HTML,C-/K-Shell, Middleware- Confidential MQ-Series, Tuxedo, TCP-IP, VoIP- H-323, CORBA, Confidential Content Manager, Confidential WebSphere, JDBC, RAD, AJAX, DNS, Spark, SSL & Socket, VB, Visual Studio, Clarify,ArcGIS, MS Office tools.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Sr. IT Lead / Project Manager
- Project Lead, Design and development of Banking Software for Credit Approval, Credit Risk, Fraud, Network Security department. Managed Java, C++ teams in USA, Canada, Europe and India. Responsibility of budget planning, Risk Management resource planning, Production support.
- Work with Business group, Production support team, understand and implement new business strategy.
- Hands On Lead in Java, C++/C# .Python, Java,BigData, Hadoop, Hive, Scala, HBASE,PigLatin, ETL Tools Oracle Data Integratorm HDFS,Spark Scripts/Next Generation, Oracle, Informix, Informatica
- Agile-Scrum Master and writing code in Python, Spark- Scala to run Scripts in Risk Management and Fraud algorithms from SAS and other third party software.
- Developed Middleware, Mulit-treading, Informix, Perl, Tuxedo to connect frontend GUI and Database for Credit Card transactions, which connects to credit bureaus, credit approvals. Fraud transaction.
Environment: C++, Java, Java Script,SQL/Informix, Oracle, Hadoop, JQuery, Hibernate, Tuxedo, Perl, HP-UX.
Sr. IT Lead
- Project Lead, responsible for Designed and developed full life cycle of Wireless Switching Software using C# /Sharepoint Developer. Actively involved in Project Planning, Budget planning, Resource Management, Production support.
- Fixing problems in wireless Lucent Telephone switches and tools.
- Worked on Java Applets, Java Beans to make web based user interfaces and connected to Oracle database for online bill pay system using network security, Confidential MQ,JUnit, Multi-treading Agile Methodology.
- Systems level programming ArcGIS for geographic information of clients and fiber optic connection.
- Worked on database Tuning and was involved in the maintenance and upgrade of Bill pay, Billing history and ther modules. Used ESQL in data-base modeling for client information payment history.
- Data base tuning, SQL, C/C++, C#/Sharepoint Developer, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, Java, Websphere, RAD, AJAX,ERwin-Data Modeling tool. Informatica, Perl,ARCGIS Clarify.
- Played a key role in Testing and in final production phases.
- Advanced and Emerging Technologies development to provide services to the customers.
Environment: C/C++, C#/Sharepoint, .NET, Visual Studio, VB, Java, Java beans, Websphere, HP-UX, Oracle.
Sr. IT Lead
- Product Lead, Team Building, Mentoring, actively participated in meetings, resolved issues.
- Full life cycle Designed and Developed of software for Confidential Cable network to achieve the best quality in Cable and Internet industry.
- Played an important role in Design and Development of tools for Confidential Switching, Modem and routers, Video on Demand, Bill of Material (BOM) and Customer Billing/Adjustment modules.
- ArcGIS for geographic location customers and mapping cable connections and coonectivity.
- Designed and Developed Web/Java based applications using Object oriented methodology.
- Hands on robust Testing for different software modules and connectivity between Nortel/Lucent Switches and modem, Confidential Box, Video on demand and Routers hardware and software.
Environment: Java, Server technology, Java applet, C/C++, C#/Sharpoint, Java,Visual Studio, ArcGIS, API, RAD,AJAX, XML, MS- Windows, SUN Solaris, Oracle, PL-SQL, TCP-IP, Networking protocol, OOP Methodology.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr. IT Lead
- Managed a cross functional teams in the redesign of Database modules for Property and Casualty. Created the project plan and Work breakdown Structure (WBS), monitored the scope, interfaced with vendors, evaluated deliverables, ran status and steering committee meetings, scheduled training and communicated progress to stakeholders.
- Lead groups of technical Java/C++ Developers for full life cycle software development.
- Designed the database and applications for home and business insurance, using C++/Java, J2EE, UNIX, MS-Windows, PL-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, VisualAge, SmallTalk, Confidential WebSphere.
- Day to day interaction with clients, agents and development teams and top management.
- Changes and modification and maintenance in production systems and web based system.
- Involved in the Implementation and training of Metadata design concepts using ERWin tools.
- Creating new Tables, Triggers, Store procedures, testing and executed database scripts and database tuning.
Environment: C++/Java, J2EE, XML, API, UNIX, MS-Windows, PL-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, VisualAge, SmallTalk, Confidential WebSphere.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Confidential Firewall and Security for different Web-browsers and secure server using socket, TCP/IP, C++, C, SUN Solaris, Confidential AIX, X-Windows/Motif, RSA library.
- Designed and developed automated order documentation software known as the Living Document applications within the Network Order Management (NOM) project.
- Translated user data and process requirements into modular software specifications primarily describing transactions for extracting customer info, product purchased, installation details using ORACLE 7, Pro*C, Perl, HP-UNIX and SmallTalk user interface. Voice Mail System: Designed and developed Digital Multiplex System tools. Conversion of the user interface from NT Signature to OSF/Motif using C++.
- Developed Parser code, which generates C code depend on graphical editor Icon present in Application area.
- Developed a Graphical Editor - which is an icon based editor (GUI). Using editor user can create telephone based Voice applications and convert voice - text - voice.
- Developed GUI for Management Station ULTRIX for DEC-Japan and Tokyo Stock market. Developed under the Ultrix on DEC Workstation 3100, using C, X-Window and Motif.
- DECterm Resources and Editor:- Modified DECterm and DECWindow ( X-Windows) library.