- A senior technology manager with extensive experience in the areas of software development, business intelligence, data warehousing, e-commerce, internet, financial services, CRM, SOA, client/server, mainframe, software package development and management consulting. Strong management, technical, sales, consulting and leadership qualities, complemented by highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Confidential Managing Director
- Managed the design and development of Enterprise Data Warehouse Business Intelligence frameworks to support multiple industry specific requirements.
- Managed, motivated and mentored highly skilled multi-disciplinary development teams.
- Created conceptual, logical, physical and dimensional data models.
- Directed the development of ETL load procedures, meta data, reports and dashboards.
- Designed developed and implemented Business Intelligence solutions for fortune 100 companies.
Confidential Director of Architecture /Advisory Architect
- Managed the design, development, testing and implementation of an Enterprise Data Warehouse and MDM program for TIAA-CREF.
- Designed and developed the data architecture to support a fortune 100 financial services firm's profitability analysis data mart including conceptual, logical, dimensional and physical data models, ETL, meta data, and an MDM support program.
- Developed an enterprise architecture roadmap to replace Smith Barney's legacy trading and portfolio management application with an SOA based solution.
- Developed the data architecture integration strategy to support the integration of Smith Barney's financial advisor workstations.
- Designed and developed a B2B loan origination website which offered small business clients an opportunity to apply for a loan online and receive multiple bids from loan providers utilizing .Net
Confidential Director of Business Intelligence
- Directed the design and development of a Data Warehouse for a top tier international bank.
- Designed, developed and implemented a customer loyalty program website.
- Developed process flows, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams and ETL processes.
- Managed the data architecture team in the development of a customer Trust service delivery CRM application for a major bank.
- Facilitated the design of a web site to support financial lifecycle requirements for targeted consumers groups for a very large financial services company.
- Developed an enterprise data model and data management strategy for a fortune 500 retail company.
- Performed an assessment of a fortune 100 financial services companies business intelligence/data warehouse environments and recommended measures to improve the architecture and overall environment.
Confidential Director of Technology
- Managed the design, development and sale of multiple e-commerce web sites for firms in the financial services and retail consumer segments including Fleet Bank and Janus.
- Responsible for selling multi-million dollar engagements while managing client relationships.
- Developed system architecture to support online trading functionality for American Century.
- Designed and developed multiple consumer catalog web sites utilizing IIS, MTS, Site Server Commerce edition and Broadvision.
- Developed information architecture, visual design, personalization, content management, membership, customer care, hosting, community, chat, forums, bulletin boards, testimonials, advertising and marketing aspects of multiple web sites.
Confidential Vice President Information Technology
- Responsible for all systems development, production support, help desk and LAN support for Fidelity Institutional Brokerage Company.
- Developed an enterprise data warehouse to support Fidelity's brokerage line of business utilizing Informix, Informatica, Hyperion/BrioQuery, and Erwin.
- Managed the design and development of an Enterprise application to administer Fidelity's Annuities and Life Insurance business.
- Designed the technical architecture to support a Client/Server application requiring 24 by 7 access and high availability. Utilized Sybase, PowerBuilder, C , S-Designor, Sun Servers, OpenVision High Availability, and Direct Talk 6000 Voice Response Units VRU's .
- Developed Internet assessable Metadata Browser written in Java.
- Developed a Corporate Data Model to support operational systems and corporate Data Warehouse. Designed and implemented the physical Sybase databases.
- Managed the transition from legacy systems to an Internet based environment.
Confidential Director of Technology
- Managed the development of a Client/Server application to support Forest Management contract entry, inventory, payments and settlement.
- Utilized Windows NT servers, Windows clients and Distributed SQL Server databases.
- Developed Process Flows, Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Developed the conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Designed and implemented physical SQL Server databases across distributed platforms.
- Developed Data Warehouse to support corporate wide query and reporting requirements.
Confidential As System Design Architect
- Developed a strategy to migrate existing mainframe front and back office trading systems to a Client/Server UNIX-based SYBASE platform.
- Defined the technical architecture requirements including: system performance and capacity, infrastructure, GUI design, data management/distribution, hardware, development tools, networking/connectivity, system management.
- Evaluated packaged trading system software technical implementation and functional capabilities. Recommended a trading solution to support current and future fixed income trading requirements.
Confidential As Application Development Manager
- Developed all of the business functional specifications for a data warehouse implementation.
- Managed all database administration DBA functions including logical data modeling, physical database design and creation, performance tuning, SQL coding, backup and recovery.
Confidential Senior Manager
- Managed the technical implementation of the Dun Bradstreet software general ledger: Millennium 3.0 DB2 GL:M 3.0 DB2 and currency management: Millennium DB2 CM:M DB2 systems for Salomon Brothers in New York, London and Tokyo.
- Designed, developed and implemented a custom interface and reconciliation system to integrate new DBS systems with existing feeder and General Ledger systems.
- Developed and executed a benchmarking plan to determine if GL:M/CM:M DB2 software would meet the client's performance requirements.
- Identified, documented and developed custom software systems as well as enhancements to packaged software.
- Designed, developed a deployed a reporting data warehouse for GE Capital.