Data Warehouse Engineer / Data Analyst
Resourceful Confident Diligent Analytical Communicative
Areas of Expertise
BI Design / SQL / ETL
Data Warehouse Design
Customer Support / CSAT
Army Veteran NATO
Medical Equipment Trainer
TS/Atomal Security Clearance
PCI / PII
Call Center Data Analysis
Mfg. Automation / PLC
Mech / Electrical Eng.
MS SQL Server 2008 / ETL
Received IT Innovation Award
Visual Basic / VBA
TOAD / SQL
Kepner Trego Analytics
FDA / GPM trained
Senior Data Warehouse Engineer / Data Analyst
- A global organization of 40,000 employees providing expertise and leadership in the Science of Customer Management . Responsible for all phases of ETL development requirements, specifications, coding, SQL design, testing, deployment and documentation. Required to monitor the performance of the data warehouse and work with team members for technology decisions. Mission is to deliver technology innovation, enterprise innovation, learning innovation and data management.
- Design and support over 650 data transformations ETL and jobs, data storage and retrieval SQL , and data modeling supporting client data requirements.
- Supported call center data feeds for Avaya and Cisco environments.
- Performed requirements gathering, data modeling, datamart design for new / existing clients.
- Excelled at translating client requirements into DW terminology for ETL analysis / design.
- Supported data processes for the Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Corp HSBC , Bank of America, Chase, United Health Care, Verizon, T-Mobile, Comcast, Time Warner and many other clients.
- Solidify requirements with team members and customers in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines and the US.
- Performed peer team cross-functional data analysis for downstream functionality.
- Spent significant time working closely with clients to build relationships.
- Assigned to design specific government data processes requiring a security clearance.
- Business Communications Facilitator.
- Designed solutions to handle specific PCI and PII compliant data transactions for clients.
- Responsible for all client centric activities new projects, sustaining engineering, data mapping and analysis, modeling, ODS and data mart design, ETL specifications, SQL.
Senior Technical Instructor - Customer Technical Specialist
- A manufacturing company of 11,000 employees for blood separation equipment. Personally supported global customers in over 50 countries for blood apheresis equipment through formal classroom instruction, help desk support, remote problem diagnostics, and extensive on-site visits for technical issues. Ability to converse properly with medical staff and use of soft skills was a must.
- Completely redesigned five technical service-training classes to improve the logical flow of instruction, to enhance presentation effectiveness and reduce cost. Results: class attendance from customers accelerated by 30 providing ancillary departmental income.
- Created multiple software tools in Access, VB, and Dreamweaver, to support over 225 field technicians and in-house engineering staff.
- Heavy international and domestic travel including: Thailand, Egypt, Belgium, Sweden, Germany, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Developed computer based training CBT to facilitate annual recertification.
- Authored / updated vast technical documentation and classroom material for medical equipment.
- Developed, provided classroom training, and documented highly technical medical devices as senior instructor for 300 students over four years, resulting in significantly reduced phone support lessening the workload on the customer support call center.