- Visionary, resourceful, productive, Technical Leader ETL, BI, DWH, MDM with 9 yrs of specialty expertise in deploying, designing and developing Data Warehousing, MDM and Business Intelligence solutions in Banking, Healthcare, Government and retail domains. Have thorough understandings of data analysis, data profiling, database development requirement analysis which helped me gradually developed the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence approaches timprove the performance ROI by 50 -100 based on the company's existing data warehouse and business intelligence infrastructure.
- My first philosophy is tmake the best use of the tools and technologies already in place and tprovide the valuable consulting and education services tenable clients tchoose the better cost effective solutions, if required. As I have witnessed many poor project results simply because everyone expects the out-of-box features tsatisfy all the requirements, and there is none tdeep dive intthe tool and explore its full potential.
- My second philosophy is tfocus on leveraging the offerings of open source and cost effective BI/ETL tools tstreamline the Data Integration process with low ownership cost. BI/DW world is very vendor-diversified, sproductivity can be dramatically increased by gluing various tools together.
- Data Warehouse MDM Development: Proven track record in planning, building, managing and deploying successful large-scale Data Warehouse, MDM, and decision support systems. Comfortable with both technical and functional applications of RDBMS, Data Mapping, Data management, Data transportation and Data Staging.
- Domains Expertise: Deep experience in data warehouse, MDM and BI projects implementation with Pharmaceuticals, Advertising, Healthcare, Financial, Government and Retail domains.
- Project Management Estimation: Proven track record in managing Data Warehouse and BI technical teams, assisting the project manager with task planning, estimation and conducting project co-ordination activities. Well versed with SDLC life cycle waterfall and agile methodologies .
- Requirement Gathering: Deep experience in Understanding business processes and gathering requirements from subject matter experts.
- ETL Development: Expertise in creating ETL routines and mappings using Informatica, Datastage, OWB, ODI, SSIS, Talend and Pentahtmove data from multiple sources inttargets. Extensively worked on the ETL mappings, analysis and documentation. Deep experience in creating fact, dimension, staging, ODS and other database objects like views, stored procedure, function, indexes, constraints.
- BI Development: Expertise in designing and deploying BI reports and dashboards using OBIEE, Microstrategy and Business Objects.
- Database Development: Expertise in database development and designing using Oracle, Sql-Server, Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, Netezza and Db2.
- Data Modeling: Deep experience in Data Modeling, Dimensional modeling using Erwin, MS-Visiand Power Designer.
- Data Profiling and Data Quality: Deep experience in data profiling, Data Architecture Policies, Standards, Governance and data cleansing with IBM Information Analyzer, IBM Quality Stage and Informatica data quality.
- Database Integration: Expertise at enterprise database Integration and management among MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, Sybase ASE and Sybase IQ.
- Administration Tasks: Deep experience in performing ETL, BI and Database administration tasks. Involved in tool installations, configuration, adding users, managing roles, assigning privileges, memory management, storage estimation, tuning of ETL, BI and database routines.
- Best Practices COE: Deep experience in developing ETL, BI and Database development best practices and developing center of excellence for Informatica, IBM Datastage, OBIEE and Microstrategy.
- Training and Instructing: Expertise in guiding, training, assisting the team members on technical issues and new technologies.
- Documentations: Deep experience in developing physical design, logical design, source ttarget, data profiling, bus matrix documentation thelp in standardization.
- QA and SLA's: Deep experience in peer review, unit testing and performing error free, on time and within budget delivery of projects.
- Methodologies: Expertise in implementing Ralph Kimball Top Down , Bill Inmon Bottom Up and Agile methodologies, and alswell versed with Dimensional Modeling Star, Snow Flake and Galaxy Schemas tbuild the Data warehouse.
- SCD CDC: Specialty expertise in implementing and deploying complex ETL flows ttrack change records with SCD type 1,2 and 3 , database CDC routines and Replication Server.
- Conversion Programming Bulk Loading: Deep experience in loading data from flat files with SQL Loader, Import Export utilities and loading data with bulk loader and BCP utilities.
- Strong business and technical vision with effective people skills tallow close work with senior management. Innovative, creative, problem solver and result oriented, with an aptitude for learning and can maximize resources while possessing a sense of urgency.
Possess excellent communication, analytical interpersonal skills.