Summary: Highly Qualified Data Analyst-Programmer
- Access Database Temporary Consultant Amtrak, Emergency Management Corp. Security: Key Accomplishments:
- Access 2010 SharePoint Web Database Development Lead:
- Coordinated Database development activities.
- Maintained development focus where previously none existed
- Provided expert consultations on migrating a MS Access 2010 emergency equipment database ta SharePoint-linked Web database tracking AED's portable defribrillators aboard trains, police cruisers, and facilities.
- Lead development of SharePoint-linked Access 2010 web database designed tprovide web data capture, management, and decision support capabilities pertaining tAmtrak's 1000 Automatic External Defibrillators AED's devices placed aboard trains, police cars, and facilities nationwide for life support purposes. Provided Access 2010 programming, requirements analysis, user testing, troubleshooting,and overall lead team of 2-3 developers.
- Sr. Data Analyst- Programer Excel/Access Confidential Key Accomplishments:
- Improved Weekly Excel Metrics Reporting: Developed VBA Code tautomate processing of weekly reports extracted from Cognos 10 BI Business Intelligence reports
- Data Modeling:
- Identified gaps between Datawarehouse source target data via IBM Cognos 10 BI Analysis Studio
- Cracked Black-Box Java App Source Code tMap ePEB Data Elements tCognos 10 BI warehouse tProvide Reporting
- Map Data Elements in Cognos BI Data Reporting Model tDB2/FileNet Data and Content Stores
- Business Intelligence-DW: Setup Initial Cognos report environment: Completed Quarterly report within deadlines
- Test, Quality Validate, and Analyze gaps between Java and Cognos-based reports: Review latest Java/JPA source code.
- Lead Data Mapping effort tvalidate Cognos DataWarehouse models against FileNet P8 Content Server DB2 Database. Filenet Process Analyzer
- Configure and Automate Weekly Excel Reports from Cognos 10 BI report output. Process source data intoptimized Excel workbook format included Pivot Table generation via VBA Code. Created documentation tcapture the procedures involved.
- Facilitate Ad-Hoc Periodic Cognos Reporting: Report Studio, Admin, Analysis Studimodules dimensional non-dimensional data
- MS Access Query Development Temporary Disability Database and Data Import intdatabase .XLS,.CSV
- Lead Setup of PDA's Initial SharePoint 2007 Site: Out-of-The-Box : Super-User duties:Lists, MS Office Synch, Discussion, Wiki
Data Modeler - Sr. Programmer
- Assist in Mapping Legacy MS Access database data elements from Legacy database tASP.Net web app
- Architect Automated MS Access Excel Apps for Public Health Personnel Across 23 Hospitals Clinics OCONUS tHQ
- Test C /ASP.Net Web and MS Access Pan Flu/H1N1, TB, and Infectious Disease Database - Apps
- Designed ArcGIS Geospatial Maps and Map Templates Visualizing ICE/ERProvider Resources
- Architect, Develop, and Test solutions tmanage and partially automate patient-level Detainee Health Records via Access and Excel VBA, SQL Server, Technologies: SQL, Access and Excel VBA, Functions, Charts, and Pivot tables. Troubleshoot user and data issues in Access-SQL Server: ODBC/DSN, firewall, DOS Ping and Tracert, and application log file inspections. Extract and manipulate data ETL : Familiarities: SQL Server: SSMS, Import/Export, DTS, Jobs, Procs. ASP.Net Public Health web applications testing: Test epidemiology web applications built in C ASP.Net, Visual Studio. Systems and Business Analysis, and technical documentation. ArcGIS/GIS maps and templates: Designed ArcGIS maps of IHSC provider resources across 23 federal detention centers. Familiarities: Detention Healthcare, Electronic Medical Records CaseTrakker/MedEz Public Health Epidemiology SOAP Notation
- Developed OaktonVa.Net Highlighting The Oakton, Virginia Community Using Googlemaps GIS Technology
- Developed International Environmental Consulting Firm Website Highlighting Environmental Studies
- Developed OaktonVA.Net, for the Oakton, VA community. This site incorporates GoogleMaps Apps tpromote public awareness of the Oakton locality, as well as provide useful information. Future Web 2.0 enhancements include an RSS news feed, and Oakton blog. Past projects have included the design of an environmental company website , a church website developed an ASP-MS Access Event tool . Tools used : MS Visual Studio/Web Developer 2005 Express, Photoshop, FTP, HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, C . Request portfoliConfidential
- Developed An MS Access Database With Reports TBetter Track Software Defect Records
- UAT Test and Document Software Defects
- As Business-Data Analyst, assisted in manual testing, script development, VBA code step-throughs documentation involving a large Access legacy database of DoD parts equipment inventory data. Alstested a .Net version. Trained on Cognos 8 BI reporting software
- KOFAX-LIVELINK: Assisted in Architecting New Kofax Kofax-Certified Imaging Workflows with Distributed Users via Kofax Ascent Capture 6.1 ACIS Web Server module tEnable Distributed Image Capture, Validation, and Release intOpenText-LiveLink 9.1 9.5 ECM Content Management System
- Installed and Configured LiveLink Release Script Software, Setup Configuration of LiveLink Metadata Attributes, Test Image/Data Release intLiveLink
- Tested Troubleshooted Network Connectivity, and Insure Kofax Client-Server Synchronization During New General Dynamics Configurations
- Supported GD Intranet Knet And Livelink 9.1/9.5 Document Portals Comprising 70,000 GD User Base With Issues Encompassing Permissions And Data Disruptions, Oracle Access Management LDAP-Oblix Netpoint , And Troubleshooting Production Kofax Imaging and LiveLink Image and Data Payroll and Tax Forms Release For SRI, GD's Financial Branch. Certified As Kofax Specialist, I Assisted In Architecting And Integrating Kofax-Livelink Workflows For New GD Accounts Interested In Image Capture And Storage Within GD's Livelink Content Repository . Developed Livelink Livereports TAssist In Providing Business Intelligence TClient And Project Management. Assisted In Managing GD.Com Web Presence, Content Publication TA Sharepoint Intranet Portal, And Developed ASP Web Applications In The Intranet Portal, Including An Environmental Health Application.
SQL Server Data Specialist
- Developed SQL Scripts, SQL Server DTS Tasks, And Other Structures TEnable Data Reconciliation On A Test Database
- Created Crystal Reports TPinpoint Inconsistencies During Data Reconciliations. Reports Ran Against A SQL Server Access-Linked Database.
- Tested And Programmed A DOD Inventory Management Tool In ASP-VB Script ASP.NET 2.0
- Provided Backend SQL Server MS Access Support Of A Biometrics Hardware Inventory Tool VB For The Dod. Troubleshooted Data Connectivity, Provided Data Reconciliation, And Reported Data With Crystal And Access. Provided SQL Server Import-Export ETL , SQL Scripting, And Data Structure Development. Provided Light ASP-VB Script And .NET Programming. Familiar With Biometrics Identity Hardware, Government Inventory and Logistics Concepts.
Records Coordinator , Access Developer
- Created VisiWorkflow Diagrams Attended Strategy Meetings In Efforts TRedesign Document Workflow And Tracking TAccommodate For The E-OPF Test Pilot That Digitized OPFS
- Developed A MS Access Document Tracking System TAssist In Tracking Batches Handed-Off TAn Imaging Contractor
- Programmed MS Excel Visual Basic Macros VBA For Daily Production Metrics Delivered Via An Outlook Email Client.
- As Sr. Coordinator, In A Records File Center Housing 65,000 Official Personnel Folders OPF's For Aviation Security Screeners, participated in And Automating The Reporting Of Metrics Via VBA Macros, Improving HR Document Workflow, and Electronic Digitization efforts. As Jr. Coordinator, Managed Document Inflow, Recorded And Reported Daily Metrics Using MS Excel Spreadsheets And Charts. Located And Tracked OPF's Using An Acorde Barcode System. Managed Government HR Documents Bound For Screener OPF's. Received Siebel End-User CRM Training.
- Achieved Increased Quality Control Speed And Accuracy Via Excel Visual Basic Macros Automating Grant Metadata Validation
- Developed And Tested An E-Mail Trouble-Ticket System In MS Access 2000.
- Refined Queries And Reports In An MS Access Employee Time Entry Tool
- Supervised and Partially Automated an NIH paperless medical grant management project. Documents were scanned , metadata entered and extracted, data uploaded inta MS SQL Server and Oracle NIH IMPACII database for use by NIH reviewers. Insured data and image availability of 4 Doculex Tiff-to-PDF image conversion PC's. Resolved Doculex conversion and Acrobat issues. Indexed and validated biomedical metadata and images. Automated grant metadata quality control and image production metrics using Excel VBA macros. Provided staff training in Acrobat, Electronic Data Capture, data validation QC, and indexing. Manual Acrobat PDF capture and OCR was a backup means for image conversion during an outage.
Webmaster Tech Writer
- Redesigned The User-Interface Of A Severe Weather Website Using Frames And Homesite, Making It Easier For Users TNavigate Around The Site. Certain Elements Of The Site Incorporated Items For Section 508 Federal Website Compliance
- Managed several Federal Aviation Administration FAA websites. Published content using NetObjects Fusion Homesite, developed and edited graphics, and scanned images for publication tFly.FAA.Gov, and several FAA intranet sites. Experimented with Open-Source Image and Document Scanning automation including 3rd party bulk imaging and OCR engines. Alscreated charts and reports,
- produced PowerPoint presentations -some including animation, edited, and produced user manuals using Word 2000 and Adobe Acrobat.
COGNOS Impromptu Reports Developer
- Developed, Scheduled, And Distributed Cognos Automated Unattended Reports
- Cross-Trained With Cognos Powerplay Developers TGain An Understanding Of Analytical Processing OLAP
- Customized Report Formatting Using Word Macros VBA
- Supported a DoJ Data-Warehouse contract by assisting in automating Cognos Reports, developing Cognos Impromptu Attorney-Time-Use reports, Dollar Cost Attorney Litigation reports, and Ad-Hoc reports. Interfaced regularly with DOJ SQL Server personnel tgather reporting requirements and examine SQL data structure. SQL query development, familiarity with relational databases, and analytical processing basics were keys tsuccess.
Clinical Monitor-Tech Writer
- Developed an ASP 1.0 Website TDynamically Publish NIH Research Protocol Data via MS Access
- Monitored Clinical research protocols of vaccine and biologics under development by NIH/NIAID sites nationwide. Tracked progress of multiple clinical trials from study initiation tcloseout, reviewed monitoring and vaccine accountability reports for adherence tFDA regulations, prepared reports for
- clinical studies and drafted routine FDA submissions. Assisted in maintaining site and physician participation database. Alsbeta-tested ASP pages tdynamically display NIH research protocol data in an effort tbetter automate viewing of research data.
Team Lead, Document Business Analyst Confidential
Managed Electronic Metadata Thesaurus Pertaining TRadioactive Waste Management Specialty Content
- As Team Lead, Managed indexing and coding duties of the division RFLC . Ensured indexing metadata quality control of Nuclear Regulatory Engineering documents Geographic, Facility Maps and Drawings Reactor Emergency - Security plans within the NRC database. Interfaced with NRC
- and project staff. As an onsite NRC Business Analyst, studied improved document workflow operations at an File Center, and prepped archival documents. As Document Analyst, indexed, abstracted, and entered Regulatory and Engineering documents metadata intan NRC database, prepped archival documents. Managed the team as needed. Assisted with indexing, sorting, and document tracking.
Document Analyst Visa Information Specialist
- Provided Telephone Support TCallers Of A National Visa Center Hotline Requesting Case Status And General Immigrant Visa Information
- Tracked case information by querying an information system, responded ttelephone written inquiries, and profiled visa applications for permanent residency in French per INS and State Department regulations.