SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Information Technology Professional with 17 years experience in healthcare analytics - seeking opportunity that leverages my expertise in SQL programming, data analysis/measurement, decision support, reporting, and business intelligence solutions.
- Expertise in many types of data analysis and reporting: operational, clinical, utilization, financial, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Expertise in healthcare claims data, call center operations, and survey methodologies
- Expertise utilizing Microsoft Business Intelligence tools Visual Studio, SQL Server Data tools to produce executive and performance measurement reporting
- Experience with building and managing user relationships as an integral part of the technical solution
Senior Data Analyst Contractor
- Provided database development, ETL, and report development for Program Management team
- Created new database reporting repository/environment on SQL Server 2012 virtual server
- Used SQL Server 2012 SSIS, stored procedures/queries to profile, transform, and load disparate source data into virtual server environment
- Created and maintain SQL Server Integration Services SSIS packages to stage and transform hospital census data
- Developed executive and performance measurement reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
- Senior Data Analyst Contractor Confidential
- Provided data analysis and report development support to Data Governance team
- Designed and managed Data Analysis jobs using IBM Infosphere Information Analyzer
- Developed advanced queries and reports to identity data anomalies in claims and membership data on the IBM Netezza platform
- Worked closely with DBA to design and test data analysis jobs
Senior Data Analyst Contractor
- Provided data analysis, development, and performance measurement support for Meaningful Use initiatives
- Developed database prototype and strategy for tracking/reporting of Meaningful Use EMR compliance activity across CHS facilities
- Tested beta applications and manage release of new applications to business users
- Wrote supporting documentation for application development including business requirements, functional specifications, vision/scope, and release notes
- Metrics Analyst Contractor Confidential
- Collaborated with Boehringer Ingelheim IT leadership to define, develop, and execute measurement strategy of Diabetes Alliance initiatives.
- Worked with IT PMO executive leadership to develop overall model of performance measurement
- Met with IT Leads to identify areas of measurement and potential data sources
- Developed satisfaction survey questions and survey plan sample sizes, survey frequency
- Profiled and transformed source data for metrics
- Developed executive dashboard for presentation of performance and satisfaction metrics
- Trained other analysts in how to execute the measurement model
Technical Specialist Manager
- Executed staging processes that integrate parent master data and revenue reconciliation across multiple enterprise systems. Managed staff and led various development projects.
- Created and modified SQL Server DTS Packages to extract, transform, and load data from multiple enterprise systems Data Warehouse, SAP, etc.
- Maintained SQL Server stored procedures to refresh monthly user data repository data repository stores data aggregated by various financial dimensions cost center, revenue, client market, etc.
- Managed DTS to SSIS Data Conversion Project led team that converted SQL Server 2000 legacy DTS packages to SQL Server 2005 SSIS packages using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Used data mining to identify new and emerging markets to add to the Deloitte portfolio
- Mentored and trained staff in the Deloitte India office
- Senior Business Analyst Contractor Confidential
- Served as lead analyst in cleansing and maintenance of master facility data using MDM Master Data Management practices and processes. Collaborated with stakeholders to develop graphical user interface to master facility data store.
- Served as member of Data Governance Committee establishing data integrity standards and business rules around the maintenance and usage of master facility data
- Developed business requirements for graphical user interface to master facility data store
- Developed database prototype for managing master facility data collaborated with users in beta testing prototype
- Utilized SQL Server 2005 SSIS packages to import, export, and translate raw data files
- Operational Reporting Analyst Contractor Confidential
- Met with business stakeholders, analyzed data, and assessed user needs to develop reporting requirements for web-based whole-health product.
- Interviewed call center operations staff to assess raw data and reporting needs
- Collaborated with business sponsors and executive leaders to garner support for reporting initiatives
Senior Business Analyst
- Developed data specifications and requirements for customer business intelligence solutions and operational reports. Provided analytics support to account teams.
- Developed and reported key operational performance metrics performed quality assurance of all data and reports before release to customer
- Developed SQL queries for data extracts and testing processes on MS SQL Server 2000
- Developed requirements for enterprise data warehouse applications including hard copy reports and analytical drill paths
- Managed physician and patient satisfaction survey process
Decision Support Specialist
- Supported all users in need of clinical data or information. Developed programs to automate reporting and data extraction from proprietary hospital information system. Mentored by CIO in IT Strategic Planning.
- Assisted clinical personnel with data retrieval, interpretation, and analysis
- Developed Intranet web sites, with database integration, using MS FrontPage and MS Sharepoint Team Services - web databases were used by clinical personnel to enter, store, and retrieve data
Project Manager Contractor
- Led Year 2000 Project remediation efforts and contingency plan development for Information Technology departments. Conducted process analyses and created new operational standards.
- Successfully implemented Y2K Remediation Plans for IT Infrastructure Departments including: Data and Voice Communications, PC's, Servers, Regional Data Centers, and Payroll/Reporting Systems
- Managed business analysts two direct reports