- SDLC: Around 10 years of total IT experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support for Data Warehousing projects for various industries.
- DataStage: 8 years of strong Data Warehousing experience using IBM Infosphere/ WebSphere/Ascential DataStage 8.0/7.5/7.5.1a DataStage Manager, DataStage Administrator, DataStage Designer, DataStage Director, Parallel Extender , Datamart, OLAP, OLTP, UNIX Shell Scripts, SQL Plus, SQL Loader.
- Informatica: 1 years of experience in Informatica PowerCenter 5.x code migration to Datastage
- Data Modeling: 2 years of Dimensional Data Modeling experience using Data modeling, Star Join Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT Dimensions tables, Physical logical data modeling, Sybase Power Designer
- Reporting Tools: 1 years of Business Objects XIR2 Adhoc Report Generation, Drill Up and Drill Down Reports.
- RDBMS: 8 years of Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.0, MS SQL Server 2000/7.0/6.5, Teradata, Informix, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL.
- ERP : 3 years of Peoplesoft EPM Tree Manager Utilities, Currency Conversion, Peoplesoft EPM Sources CRM, HCM, FSCM, ELM tables .
Datastage 8.0/ 7.5/7.5.1a , Datastage Version Control.
Data Warehousing Tools
Datastage 8.0/ 7.5/7.5.1a , Datastage Version Control, Informatica PowerCenter 5.x, SQL Plus, SQL Loader.
Data Modeling Tools
Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Modeling, Star Join Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling, Sybase Powerdesigner.
Business Objects XIR2 Adhoc Report Generation / Drill Up Drill Down Reports Creation.
DB2, Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.0, MS SQL Server 2000/7.0/6.5, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus
Windows 98 / XP, Linux, Unix
IT Application Architect
- Translated an enterprise data model, created dimension and fact tables to support Financial planning analysis and data ware systems, in collaboration with the DBA.
- Understanding the Existing COBOL code and building the datastage architecture for the existing model.
- Worked on Control-M Scheduler to schedule the datastage code in Production.
- Created unix scripts to schedule / execute the sequencer using Control M scheduler.
- New development project handling the Assortment management techniques for Wal-Mart, America.
- Involved in Technical discussion with Wal-Mart on the Technical requirements provided by them.
- QA Support during ST, SIT, Performance Testing, UAT.
- Rated as Key Performer account level.
- Involved in Design Analysis / Performance tuning of Datastage jobs.
- Implemented Parameter Set for a project: Global System Wal-Mart.
- Working closely with multiple vendors involved in the project on various phases of development cycle.
- Exhibited technical ability to accomplish new modules with a reasonable project extension.
Additional PM Responsibility
- Managing the key constraints of the project Scope Time.
- Involved in Recruitment, Selection, Development and Compensation of Sub-ordinates.
- Involved in project level audits that includes Delivery Audits, DS P audits.
- Presented the brief detail about the project and its risks to the top level executives VP of Wal-Mart.
- Single point of contact for project: offshore.
- Heading weekly meetings with clients on project status.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Worked on Telecom Domain for leading telecom Provider located at Bangkok.
- Involved in Extracting Data from Peoplesoft CRM source, transforming the data using the ETL tool Datastage and Loading the data to the Data warehouse tables. The Information from these tables is further used for reporting.
- Also involved in creating data model design using Sybase Powerdesigner. Worked with Physical Data Modeling i.e. Both Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering. The data model created mostly were snow flaked schemas.
- Created adhoc reports for billing modules using Business Objects XIR2.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Involved in testing the Datastage jobs of Peoplesoft EPM 8.9 Product. The data from FMS, HRMS, CRM, SCM, and ELM are captured and consolidated into the EPM Data warehouse tables. The data is further analyzed for measuring the overall performance of the organization.
- Created the tables in testing database using Application Designer PeopleTools and the data dump is loaded into the testing database using Data Mover PeopleTools .
- Involved in testing the Peoplesoft EPM applications like Global consolidation and Workforce Analytics.
- Involved in testing the jobs related to Tree Manager and Tree Utilities and Currency conversions.
- Created jobs for the Peoplesoft EPM 8.9 product. The data is collected from the various data marts i.e. FMS, HRMS, CRM, SCM, ELM are captured and consolidated into the EPM Datawarehouse tables. The data is further analyzed for measuring the overall performance of the organization.
- Involved in migrating the Informatica 5 mappings to Datastage 7.5.1a. Involved in migrating Informatica mappings from Peoplesoft EPM 8.8 to Datastage jobs in Peoplesoft EPM 8.9 and more enhancemen
- Involved in Testing maps related to Informatica 5.1, Informatica 6.1 for Peoplesoft EPM 8.8 Product.
- Worked on Data Loader for loading data into the Development as well as testing environment.
- Developed mappings related to the following EPM Upgrade version Includes both Dimension as well as facts i.e. Peoplesoft CRM, Peoplesoft HCM, Peoplesoft ELM.
Customer Support Executive
- Troubleshooting Technical Problems with AOL Email Accounts.
- Handling Billing related issues.
- Marketing AOL Products.