- Over 8 years of IT experience Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Data warehouse applications as Developer
- Over 7 years of experience as an Informatica/ETL developer
- Experience in designing, development and support of data warehouse applications using Informatica Power Center 9.5.1/9.0.1 /8.6.1/8.1/7. x.
- Extensively worked with Data Modeling, ETL design, development, testing and maintenance of data warehouse and data mart & related suite of tools.
- Extensive experience in ETL of data from various sources into Data Warehouses and Data Marts using Informatica Power Center (Repository Manager, Designer, Server Manager/Workflow manager, Workflow Monitor).
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements and translating them into functional and technical specifications.
- Designed and implemented normalized multi - dimensional Star schema.
- Implemented Slowly changing dimensions and change data capture using Informatica.
- Experienced in teh Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) of data from Legacy Systems using Informatica.
- Over 7 years of experience working on Databases such as Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2000, Sybase, DB2 and MS Access.
- Strong experience working with SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages.
- Skilled in data cleaning, data load strategies, designing various and developing mappings, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and UAT.
- Used power Exchange connectivity.
- Experience in Scheduling teh Scripts using Autosys, Control- M Scheduler.
- Good communication skills, Team player as well as capable of working independently.
Data warehousing tools: Informatica 9.5.1/9.0.1 /8.6.1/8.1/7. x, Star-Schema and Snowflakes modeling, Power Exchange, Control-M, Autosys, SharePoint.
Languages: PL/SQL, Unix-Shell Scripting, T-SQL Scripts, VB, Core Java, HTML, DHTML, C/C++.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server, Sybase, IBM DB2, Mainframes, MS Access.
Domain Knowledge: Banking, Insurance, Health care, Retail.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows 2000 Server.
Other tools: Toad 9.0/8.x, SSH Secure Client, sql developer 2.0
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Informatica Developer
- Analyzed teh functional specs provided by teh data architect and created technical specs documents for all teh mappings.
- Designed Sources to Targets mapping from primarily Flat files, oracle 11g/10g, DB2 sources to target oracle 10g databases using Informatica Power Center 9.5.1/9.0.1.
- Created transformations like Lookup, Aggregator, Joiner, Union, Rank, Update Strategy, Source Qualifier expression, Filter, Stored Procedure, Sequence Generator in creating simple/complex mappings and mapplets.
- Extensively used Dynamic Lookup transformation and Update Strategy transformation to update slowly changing dimensions Type 1 and Type 2.
- Coordinated with source system owners, day-to-day ETL progress monitoring, Data warehouse target schema Design (Star Schema) and maintenance.
- Designed/developed reusable transformations using Informatica Designer.
- Created various documents including high-level design documents, mapping documents and knowledge transfer documents.
- Developed teh transformation logic for data flow from Legacy to New systems.
- Developed multiple ETL processes to synchronize data between Legacy and New systems.
- Identified process bottlenecks and implemented performance tuning at mapping and session levels.
- Worked with DBAs to make teh daily loads run much faster by tuning different aspects of teh load jobs, and with QA team to find and fix bugs in mappings.
- Used Informatica Debugger to troubleshoot job failures and invalid results.
- Worked with Autosys team to implement real-time scheduling for transactional ETL processes designed for batch loading.
- Used power Exchange connectivity while importing data from sales force data bases.
- Used versioning and labeling options in power center to keep track of mapping and workflow changes and used deployment groups to deploy changes.
- Performed knowledge transfer to teh production support team.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1/9.0.1 , oracle 11g/10g, IBM DB2, Sql server, flat files, Windows 2000, Erwin, Autosys, T-sql, Power Exchange, Unix scripting, SSH.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
ETL / Informatica Developer
- Responsible for requirement definition and analysis in support of Data Warehousing efforts.
- Worked closely with business analysts and gatheird functional requirements. Designed technical design documents for ETL process.
- Performed data manipulations using various Informatica transformations like Joiner, Rank, Router, Expression, Lookup, Aggregator, Filter, Update strategy and Sequence generator.
- Extensively used Xml source qualifier, Mid-stream XML parser transformation, Mid-stream XML generator transformations, as our main source type was XML Files.
- Extensively used Dynamic Lookup transformation and Update Strategy transformation to update slowly changing dimensions.
- Extensively utilized teh Debugger utility to test teh mappings.
- Extensively worked on Performance Bottlenecks to improve teh performance of teh sessions.
- Used workflow manager for creating, validating, testing and running teh Sequential and Concurrent sessions and scheduling them to run at specified time with required frequency.
- Created and used different tasks like Decision, Event Wait, Event Raise, Timer and E-mail.
- Used Unix Scripting and Scheduled PMCMD to interact with Informatica Server from command mode.
- Setting up Batches and sessions to schedule teh loads at required frequency using Power Center Workflow manager.
- Created database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Exceptions to perform calculations when retrieving data from teh database.
- Defined Mapping parameters and variables and Session parameters according to teh requirements and performance related issues.
- Used power exchange connectivity while importing data from mainframes ADABAS.
- Used CONTROL M Tool to schedule Informatica jobs
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/8.0.1 , flat files, Oracle 10g, sql server, Linux, UNIX Sell Scripting, Power Exchange, Windows XP, Mainframes, DB2 UDB.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
ETL Informatica Developer
- Developed ETL mappings, transformations using Informatica PowerCenter 8.6.1.
- Extensively used Informatica client tools Source Analyzer, Warehouse designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Informatica Repository Manager and Informatica Workflow Manager.
- Extensively used ETL Tool Informatica to load data from Flat Files, Oracle.
- Responsible for error handling using Session Logs, Reject Files, and Session Logs in teh Workflow Monitor.
- Developed reusable Mapplets and Transformations.
- Created debugging sessions before teh session to validate teh transformations and also used existing mappings in debug mode extensively for error identification by creating break points and monitoring teh debug monitor.
- Developed Unit test cases and Unit test plans to verify teh data loading process.
- Hands on experience with mappings from varied transformation logics like Unconnected and Connected Lookups, Router, Aggregator, Joiner, Update Strategy.
- Created events and tasks in teh work flows using workflow manager.
- Responsible for tuning ETL procedures to optimize load and query Performance.
- Extensive Data modeling experience using Dimensional Data modeling, Star Schema modeling, Snowflake modeling, and FACT and Dimensions tables.
- Tested teh mapplets and mappings as per Quality and Analysis standards before moving to production environment.
- Created Pre/Post Session/SQL commands in sessions and mappings on target instances.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for file transfers, file renaming and several other database scripts to be executed from UNIX.
Confidential, Northfield, NJ
- Participated in teh SDLC phases dat include preparing detail design document with impact analysis specifications, coding, integration, QA and UAT support.
- Analyzed Business requirements and designed and built Data marts by using Star Schema.
- Took part in teh process of modeling teh different data marts using ERWIN. Designed teh Dimensional Model of teh Data Warehouse Confirmation of source data layouts and needs.
- Designed and developed complex Informatica mappings using expressions, aggregators, filters, lookup and stored procedures to ensure movement of teh data between various applications.
- Creation of Sessions and executing them to load teh data from teh source system using Informatica.
- Extensively worked in teh performance tuning of programs and ETL procedures.
- Error checking and testing of teh ETL programs using Informatica session log.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL scripts code for extracting data to system
- Worked on different tasks in Workflows such as sessions, events raise/event wait, decision, e-mail, command, worklets, Timer and scheduling of teh workflow.
- Involved in teh code review, testing and QA of data.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on teh standard SDLC lifecycle project development.
- Extensively used ETL and Informatica to load data from MS SQL Server, Excel spreadsheet, flat files into teh target Oracle 9i database.
- Implemented various Transformations like Joiner, Aggregate, Expression, Lookup, Filter, Update Strategy, Stored Procedures, and Router etc.
- Involved in development of Informatica mappings and also in tuning of mappings for better performance.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures/packages to load teh data into Oracle.
- Used Informatica features to implement Type me, II, and III changes in slowly changing dimension tables.
- Efficiently used Workflow Manager and Workflow monitor to create and run Sessions and Workflows.
- Optimized/Tuned mappings for better performance and efficiency.
- Involved in performance tuning of SQL Queries, Sources, Targets and sessions.
- Worked on different tasks in Workflows like sessions, events raise, event wait, decision, e-mail, command, worklets, Assignment, Timer and scheduling of teh workflow.
- Written UNIX shell scripting.
- Involved in ETL process under development, test and production environments.
- Understand and analyze teh system, draw context flow and data flow diagrams.
- Create system requirement specifications and functional specifications.
- Database designing dat included creating E-R diagrams, defining tables, views, constraints, triggers, stored procedures.
- Extensively used Joins, Cursors, Triggers, Stored Procedures and Functions in interaction with backend database using PL/SQL.
- Testing teh application.
- Involved in Data modeling concepts like Setting up relation, applying Normalization rules for whole database.
- Used Stored Procedures, functions, packages for applying various business rules and generating reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes