- Motivated achiever with Total 9+ Years of significant, progressive experience in information - technology consulting, focusing on Data warehouse applications, Business Intelligence solution.
- Significant 6+ years of experiences as Technical Lead for designing, developing, testing and Production Support of Data warehouse Projects.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of ETL process using various Teradata utilities like BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP,FEXPORT and Informatica
- Implementation of ETL best practices and standards and preparing business requirements and ETL specification documents in support of development and maintenance of Data warehouse projects.
- Expertise in Teradata SQL performance tuning, SQL optimization, refining correlated sub-queries in Teradata with efficient multi-table JOINs.
- Understanding the Report requirements and implementation of semantic layer for reporting team.
- Physical Data Modeling, Data analysis and Data profiling.
- Excellent working knowledge in developing Unix Shell Scripts to support data warehousing tasks.
- Expertise with disparate Data sources like Oracle, Teradata, DB2, flat files, CSV files and COBOL copy books and applying Business Logic using SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures and Functions.
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise data warehousing and business intelligence concepts, design principles and software architecture.
- Extensive knowledge on various data modeling methods like 3rd Normal form of data modeling and star schema and snowflake data modeling.
- Strong industry expertise on diverse domains including Pharmaceutical, financial institutions and manufacturing industries using Teradata methodologies and Tools.
- Experience in managing onsite and offshore model.
- Good Analytical, Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Teradata certified Master V2R5.
- Certified “Informatica Power center 6” designer and administrator.
Teradata Tools: SQL Assistant, BTEQ, FastLoad,MultiLoad, FastExport, BTEQ,Tpump
ETL Tools: Informatica 5/6/7/8.6.1
BI Tools: Actuate, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Microstrategy, Qlikview
Databases: Teradata V2R5/6/12, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, MS Access
Database Query Tools: SQL Assistant, Queryman, SQL * plus, SQL Navigator, TOAD
Data Modeling: Erwin, Data Design Concepts, 3rd Normal form, Snowflake schema, Star schema
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows Vista/XP/NT, Windows 2003 Server, Linux
EDW Technical Lead
Environment: TeradataV2R6/V2R12, Informatica 8.1/8.6, Oracle 9i/10g, UNIXMicrostrategy8.0, QlikView
- Serving as Technical Lead at GSK, I was responsible for focusing on architecture and development of Enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and Business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Interacting with Business users, data analysts and Project managers to understand the business requirements.
- Working with Project mangers on high level assessments for new projects and change requests.
- Working with Data modelers to implement the Logical data model and with Teradata DBAs to implement the Physical data model and capacity planning.
- Interacting with Vendors to finalize the data file structure and schedule requirements.
- Performing data quality assessments for each source system and developing data cleansing techniques and Procedures.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring ETL development team.
- Designing the ETL (Extract Transform and Load) architecture and creating high level design documents.
- Developing and reviewing ETL scripts created using Teradata load utilities FastLoad, Mload, FastExport, Bteq and stored procedures.
- Developing and reviewing Informatica mappings, Sessions and Workflows.
- Coordinate with QA team to complete the Integration and regression testing.
- Work with operational team to rollout the code to production and support the L1 operational issues.
- Designing the semantic layer for reporting team with combination of Teradata Views, Tables and aggregated Join Indexes.
- Providing subject matter expertise for downstream data warehouse projects and users.
- Engage in Query/system Performance Tuning to improve user experience.
- Working with DBAs for creating governance around users accessing the EDW and prioritizing and scheduling according to needs.
Environment: TeradataV2R6, Informatica7.1.3, Oracle 10g, UNIX, Tidal 5.3
- Worked as a Sr. Technical consultant for Confidential, focusing on loading Customer, Product, User, Organization, contracts and payment data from Connect ERP application in to EDW.
- Responsible for designing the data model for ETL error records handling process.
- Analyzed the existing ETL Bteq and UNIX scripts to identify the error conditions.
- Developed the UNIX and FastLoad, Mload, FastExport, Bteq and stored procedures to load error records in to error tables
- Handling the change requests and defects fixings for Bteq, UNIX scripts and Informatica mappings.
- Performance tuning for existing ETL scripts and SQL queries.
Sr. Technical Consultant
Environment: s: TeradataV2R6, Informatica7.1.2, UNIX, Erwin, DB2, Oracle, Teradata utilities BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad.
- Sr. Technical Consultant for a leading Transportation company focusing on implementing Human Resource Information System (HRIS) project as an initiative for implementing the enterprise data warehouse. This project will help the managers to generate the various reports of employees reporting to them through business objects.
- Serving as ETL lead I was responsible for gathering reports requirement and mapping and transformations rules from client.
- Responsible for developing employee logical and physical data model.
- Worked along with project manager on work estimations and resource planning.
- Performed data quality analysis on the source system data and prepared data mapping document from source system to EDW target tables.
- Designed and developed ETL architecture for project and prepared design document.
- Lead the development team and also developed unit test cases, Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows, Bteq and UNIX scripts.
- Implemented ETL and Data best practices and standards.
- RT Optimization project is for optimizing the existing ETL scripts and to some extend re designing the ETL architecture from various projects to meet the client SLA.
- Analyzed the existing ETL architecture and scripts and documented and implemented alternate recommended options to improve the performance.
- Responsible for preparing unit test cases and coordinating with QA team.
- Coordinating with offshore team for reviewing the work and for status updates.
Sr. Technical Consultant
Environment: TeradataV2R6, Informatica7.1.3, LINUX, UNIX, DB2, Teradata utilities BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad.
- Sr. Teradata ETL Consultant for Leading Financial Institution in USA for migration of existing Data warehouse from DB2, UNIX, and Informatica 6.1 environment to Teradata V2R6, Linux and Informatica 7.1.3.
- Responsible for creating an inventory for existing workflows, mappings, sessions and other tasks in Informatica repository.
- Designing migration strategies to be used for converting existing ETL process from Informatica6.2, UNIX and DB2 env. to Informatica7.1.3, Linux and TeradataV2R6 env.
- Converting and tuning DB2 Sqls to Teradata compliance Sqls coded in the mappings.
- Developed BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD scripts to load data from flat files to Teradata tables.
- Developed and tested new mappings using COBOL copy book as source to load mainframe source data
- Coordinating with team for reviewing the work and for status updates.
Sr. Technical Consultant
Environment: s: TeradataV2R6, Erwin.
- Sr. Technical Consultant for Confidential in Malaysia to do analysis on the data availability in existing EDW and different source systems of Confidential to go for first level of Basel II compliance.
- Analyzed the existing source systems and Discussed with business analysts to get the definitions of source system attributes.
- Worked with data modeler to understand new Basel II compliance attributes in logical data model.
- Prepared the data mapping document between Basel II requirements and existing EDW and source systems data elements.
- Analyzing the feasibility of extracting data directly from source system, for which data is not available in existing EDW.
- Preparing the gap analysis document as deliverable to client with details of attributes missing/required for first level Basel II compliance.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes