Over 20 years of IT experience including 10 years as a Software/Web Developer, exceptional troubleshooting, analytical skills, attention to details and documentation skills.
- Hardware: IBM Mainframes, PC's, Cross Match Light finger capturing device, Navy Satellite Crypto
- Software: Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server /Management Studio 2008/10, File Aid, Office Project, Access,
- Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, CHANGEMAN, FTP, Dreamweaver, XMLSpy, JSP,
- Servlets, Beans, J2EE, XML, InfoPath, SharePoint 2007/2010, SharePoint Designer
- OS: MVS, OS390, z/OS, CICS, CWS OS/2, MS DOS, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/ Win 7, Novell,
- Netware 5.8, VMS. Windows Server 2008
- Languages: HTML, and CSS
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Database Integrator/Developer
- Database Integrator: Serves as a database designer integrator and database administration expert.
- Integration designer for a network solution data aggregation product SharePoint 20 10 COP Tool Common Operating procedures .
- Information Technician: Develops solutions for complex data inefficiencies.
- Special Project Analyst: Develop, prepare and present deliverables for assigned special projects.
- Business Automation through Windows Application development using C , VB.Net, VBA
- Revise Data logic and procedures, and data Integrity from multiple sources data changes.
Software Engineer Lead/ Network Admin
- Technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application.
- Responsible of the instruction, assignment, direction, and monitoring of the performance of projects.
- Assists in the scheduling and coordinating technical resolution of software problems and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements, gathering requirements and having an understanding of user experience.
- Preparation of internal software design documentation and development of software user manuals.
- Hands-on Army's Strategic Battle Command SBC Administration, Support, and military training.
- System Maintenance to include patches to Windows Servers / software upgrades.
- Intranet SharePoint 2010 Developer/ Administrator, customization of workflows for each military unit.
Information Systems Engineering,
- Managing SharePoint 2007 infrastructure and development on NIPR / SIPR /JWICS / CENTRIX portals.
- Development functions to support the engineering and acquisition of Information Systems and Web Technologies
- Development and administration Webmaster of 160Th Signal Brigade Internet/ Intranet website using Windows IIS. Automation Applications Development and Support.
- developing custom SharePoint applications
Software Developer Principal,
- Cover all aspects of cloud data management to include widgets development.
- Performs system and subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests.
- Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review.
- SharePoint 2010 Administrator.
IT SQL Database Developer,
- Recommend military in command with the best IT strategies for a smooth troop's departure transition related to database consolidation and back-up methods.
- Creation of SQL Server databases, stored procedures, views, tables, and indexes,
- Consolidation of networks in preparation of bases closures.
- Responsible for ensuring that SharePoint reliability and availability meet mission and enterprise requirements and for maintaining SharePoint-related documentation and procedures, web services
- Work on a team administering and supporting the customers' SharePoint environment on multiple networks. Web front end development Presentation Layer
Functional Analyst 3,
- Analyses factors and components of systems /process to recommend and institute changes to increase efficiency.
- Apply Best Business Practice Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Perform functional analysis to document complex process steps, tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Maintain currency in understanding of relevant technologies and subject areas.
SharePoint Administrator/Web services,
- SharePoint Access Administrator, Intellipedia Point of Contact/ web pages developer.
- Dissemination of Intel Reports to appropriate classified networks according to classification.
- Web Services Support of the Joint Analysis Center JAC AFRICOM.
Biometrics Database Manager BDBM
- Synchronization and replication of databases as required, user data migration as required.
- Responsible for the identification / resolution of network connectivity issues between BAT clients and servers. General systems and DB operations, administration, maintenance, documentation and reporting
- Troubleshoot communication issues with server, enrollment laptops, workstations, and Biometrics interface devices BAT System . Support of Army's PEO C3T
Satellite IT Technician,
- Maintenance/Operation of the Navy's global satellite telecommunications systems, mainframe computers, local and wide area networks and micro-computer systems.
- Planning infrastructure configuration control across all tiers and components.
- Support Army's Strategic Battle Command SBC operations.
Assist customer with MP3 player devices installation/connection, audio downloading, CD burning, firewall settings, and billing questions/refunds, password/username resets, account cancellation, membership renewal/questions. Utilize of remote PC access, remote registry configuration
Systems Support Specialist,
- Help-Desk support for data network users resolving problem tickets
- Verify data network and all related comm. equipment are in working order TAPE, CPUs, Door access, videos monitors, copiers, Mitel Phone system, Network Controllers
- Support PC's, Microsoft products and proprietary software