Sr. Etl Developer Resume
- IT Professional with 7+ years of Experience in teh Business Intelligence SCLD and worked on all phases like Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Data Modeling, Development, Implementations,Testing and production support at Level 3 of Business Application Systems for Benefits Management of software systems in various verticals such as Pharma, Mortgage, Financial, Retail, Insurance industries.
- 6+ years of Strong Data Warehousing experience using Informatica PowerCenter, Data mart, OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP, OLTP and Dimensional Data Modeling of Star, Snowflake and Star join Snowflake Schema modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables and Logical& Physical data modeling using ERWIN.
- Solid Expertise in Oracle Stored Procedures, Triggers, Index, Table Partitions using Oracle 11/10g/9i (SQL, PL/SQL), DB2, development using Toad 8 and PL/SQL Developer.
- Experienced in loading data into targets like Flat files, xml files, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server into Data Warehouse/Data Marts using Informatica.
- Implemented SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions), MDM (Multidimensional Modeling) ODS, Datawarehouse.
- Experiencein Installation, Configuration and Administration of Informatica Client tools.
- Worked on Teradata utilities like BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD and TPUMP to load data from various sources.
- Worked on Teradata macros, store procedures, queries and load balancing.
- Implemented various Performance Tuning techniques on Sources, Targets, Mappings, and Workflows in all versions of Informatica.
- Good experience in first logic, normalization for database designs purpose.
- DevelopedDesign Documentationfor all development efforts.
- ImplementedETLmethodology for designing and developing extraction, transformation and load processes.
- Worked on CDC in real time using Informatica Power Exchange 8.6/9.1.
- ReceivedCustomer Appreciation for successfully delivering teh projects without any defects within scheduled time.
- Good noledge in extracting data from Flat Files, Unstructured data, xml formats and PDF format files and transforming and loading into Oracle database, flat file JMS Queue, COBOL files and vice versa.
- Experience in writingUNIXShell Scripts to ensure successful execution of teh ETL processes in in SunOS, HPUX, AIX and Linux environment.
- Experience in Unit testing, System testing while moving teh code from development to production.
- Prepared TechnicalDesign Documents, Mapping Document, UnitTest and PeerCodeReview.
- Prepared Runbook and DisasterRecovery for teh Test/UAT/Production implementation.
- A teammember and leader with excellentanalytical, verbal and communicationskills,Provided24/7productionsupport at Level 3.
ETL: Informatica PowerCenter 9.x/8.x/7.x, SAP PowerConnect, Informatica PowerExchange 9.1/86
Data Modeling: Dimensional, Logical & Physical Data Modeling, Star Schema, Snow - Flake Schema, Erwin 8.1/7.5
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, DB2, Teradata 13/12/V2R6, SQL Server 2008/2000
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, XML, Web Services
Reporting: Cognos 8.x/7.x
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows NT/XP/2000/2003, Sun Solaris, AIX
Scheduling: Control-M, Autosys, Workflow Manager, Crontab Utility
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. ETL Developer
- Understanding teh existing Project Architecture, data model and code, Stakeholder Requirements, Mapping document, Interface Control Document(ICD), Interface Design Document(IDD)
- Worked on migration from Abinitio graphs to Informatica mappings.
- Proficient in working with various source and target systems, using Constraint based loading, Target load order, Bulk and Normal processing
- Implemented reading and writing multiple files using Informatica
- Worked on code reusability using Informatica Mapplets, Reusable sessions and transformation
- Worked on parameterization using, Parameter files, Mapping variables and parameters, Session and Workflow Parameters
- Extensively used advanced transformations like Dynamic lookup, Transaction Control Transaction, Update Strategy, Normalizer, Java Transformations, SQL Transformations
- Worked on creating connection objects and dynamic connections
- Used various session tasks to achieve project requirements
- Involved in code migration using deployment groups
- Worked on enhancing teh existing Multi-Family Structured facilities to bring in Loan-, Property-, and Asset-related attributes using Informatica transformations
- Integrating new interfaces like Hedge, Bond Credit Enhancement to teh existing interfaces using various Informatica transformations
- Worked on Design, Construction, Unit testing, Integration testing and peer code reviewas project deliverables
- Prepared Production Implementation plan, run book and Release Notes for Production Migration.
- Provided Level 3 production support, worked with Level 2 and System Analyst for technical and functional solutions for production failures
- Developed and tested Autosys JIL scripts; Worked on migration from 4.5 to 11
- Used pmcmd to run various Informatica mappings
- Understanding NPI mappings using Informaticatransformations for encoding Non-Public Information data
- Enhanced Audit and Exception capability using Informatica transformations
- Enhanced Unix scripts, enabling tan to connect to Enterprise Password Vault for fetching passwords on teh fly as part of Enterprise drive
- Worked on debugging and understanding Perl scripting, calling Geocoder Java programs using Perl scripts
- Supported system testers and UAT user queries; Created QA Tools to facilitate testing
- Defect and Resolution management using Mercury Control center
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.5, Abinitio, Unix SunOS, Autosys, Oracle 11/10g, Requisite Pro, Sharepoint, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Clearcase, Requisite pro, Doors, Mercury Control center
Sr. ETL Developer
- ETL Developer (EDW)Extracted data from various heterogeneous sources like Oracle, XML and FlatFiles and loaded into Datamarts using Informatica.
- Extensively used various active and passive transformations like Filter, Router, Expression, SourceQualifier, Joiner, and Lookup, UpdateStrategy, SequenceGenerator, Rank and Aggregator Transformation.
- Responsible for maintain dataquality and data consistency before loading into ODS.
- Responsible for Performance Tuning at teh Source level, Target level, Mapping Level and Session Level
- Expertise in using both Connected and UnconnectedLookup transformations
- Extensively worked with various lookup caches like Static Cache, Dynamic Cache, and Persistent Cache
- Developed ReusableTransformations, and Reusable Mapplets
- Worked with Shortcuts across Shared and NonShared Folders
- Developed SlowlyChangingDimension Mappings for Type 1 SCD and Type 2 SCD
- Responsible for implementing IncrementalLoading using Mapping Variables and ParameterFiles
- Responsible for determining teh bottlenecks and fixing teh bottlenecks with performancetuning.
- Used UpdateStrategyDD INSERT, DD DELETE, DD UPDATE, AND DD REJECT to insert, delete, update and reject teh items based on teh requirement.
- Worked with Session Logs, and Workflow Logs for Error handling and Troubleshooting in all environment.
- Responsible for UnitTesting and Integration testing of mappings and workflows
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.5, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Sybase 12.6, Sun Solaris, Flat Files, UNIX, Windows XP, TOAD, Erwin 7.1.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Understanding NCCI data reporting guidelines and corresponding Business requirements documentation
- Developing and Enhancing Informatica mapping for Data reporting and Production Fixes at Level 3
- Working with Business analysts to understand business requirements in order to transform business requirements into effective technology solutions.
- Worked with various transformations like Filter, Aggregator, Expression, Joiner, Rank, Router, Sorter, Source Qualifier, Update Strategy, Sequence Generator and Connected and Un-Connected Lookups Transformation
- Extensively worked with Slowly Changing Dimensions Type1 & Type2 for Data Loads.
- Responsible for Performance Tuning at teh Mapping Level, Session Level, Source Level and teh Target Level.
- Responsible for teh Data Cleansing of Source Data using LTRIM and RTRIM operations of teh Expression Transformation.
- Responsible for Performance in Informatica PowerCenter at teh Target Level, Source level, Mapping Level, Session Level, and System Level.
- Extensively made use of sorted input option for teh performance tuning of aggregator transformation.
- Used SQL Override function in Source Qualifier Transformation.
- Responsible for migrating teh workflows from development to production environment.
- Worked with Incremental Loading using Parameter Files, Mapping Variables and Mapping Parameters.
- Created jobs in UNIX to run teh workflow through pmcmdcommand. Also wrote shell scripts for file transfers, file renaming and several other database scripts to be executed from UNIX.
- Created production support run book to support ETL process.
- Created and Documented ETL Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Expected Results, Assumptions and Validations.
- Used PPM for code migration from Development to Quality Assurance (QA), and PVCS for code migration from QA to Production
- Document management usingeRoom
- Production Job Monitoring in Workflow Monitor and Ticket management in Service Now
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.1, power Exchange, ESP, MQ Series, DB2 UDB 8.1, Cobol, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Flat Files, XML, UNIX. eRoom
- Collection of requirements from businessusers and analyzed based on teh requirements.
- Extensively used flat files for Designed and developed complexInformaticamappings using expressions, aggregators, filters, lookup and stored procedures to ensure movement of teh data between various applications.
- Designed and developed complex mappings using various transformations in Designer to extract teh data from sources like Oracle, SQL Server and flat files to perform mappings based on company requirements and load into Oracletables.
- Well versed with creating and AlteringTable, Triggers, Sequences, and other DDL, DML and DCL utilities of Oracle 9i and 10g.
- Extensively worked in teh performancetuning of programs, ETLprocedures and processes.
- Error checking&testing of teh ETLprocedures& programs using Informatica session log.
- Performance Tuned Informatica Targets, Sources, mappings&sessions for large data files by increasing data cachesize, sequencebufferlength and target based commitinterval.
- Developed UNIXshellscripts to automate applications, Schedulejobs, developinterfaces and Created pre-session and post-sessionshellscripts and mail-notifications.
- Performed errorhandling for removing database exceptionalerrors.
- Used Debugger utility of teh Designer tool to check teh errors in teh mapping and made appropriate changes in teh mappings to generate teh required results.
- Worked with tools like TOAD to write queries and generate teh result.
- Provided Knowledge Transfer to teh end users and created extensive documentation on teh design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of teh Informatica mappings
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.1, Mainframe DB2, Solaris 10, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, PL/SQL, Flat files, FLAT Files 4.0, TOAD 8.6, Perl.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes