Etl Informatica/mdm Consultant Resume
- Nine years of IT experience in various phases of project lifecycle such as Planning, Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Deployment.
- Seven years of Data Warehousing experience usingInformatica Power Center 9.5.1, 8.6.1, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, MDM 9.5,Data mart, OLAP, OLTP environments.
- Good experience on Database Systems - Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Data modeling experience using Ralph-Kimball methodologyand Bill-Inmonmethodology, implementing Star Schema, Snow Flake Schema, and Extended Star Schema.
- Extensive knowledge wif Dimensional Data modeling, Star Schema / Snowflakes Schema, Fact and Dimension tables.
- Proficient in teh development of solutions usingInformatica (Siperian) MDM Hub.
- Configuring and maintaining various components of teh MDM Hub including teh schema, staging and landing tables, configuring base objects, hierarchies, display queries, put queries and query groups.
- Advanced knowledge in ETL, DSS and Data warehousing wif OLAP technology.
- Good experience on Master Data Management (MDM) Siperian, MDM Hub configurations, Data modeling & Data Mappings, creating source tables and target tables and knowledge on Siperian.
- Implemented Slowly Changing dimensions Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3 methodology for accessing teh full history of accounts and transaction information.
- Vast experience in Designing and developing complex mappings from varied transformation logic like Unconnected and Connected lookups, Source Qualifier, Router, Filter, Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Update Strategy etc.
- Working knowledge on different data sources ranging from flat files, Excel, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 databases, mainframe sources and XML files.
- Good Experience in Production Support wif teh given SLA’s.
- Experience in ETL/BI Teams consisting Offshore and Onsite Models also in Agile Environment.
- Experience in using UNIX and writing UNIX shell scripts.
- Experience in doing Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Data Validation for Developed Informatica Mappings.
- Excellent Analytical, Communication skills, working in a team and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of teh development process.
Data Warehousing ETL: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, 8.6.1,7.x, Informatica Power Exchange 8.x,DataMart, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical & logical data modeling, InformaticaMDM 9.5.1, IDQ,Siperian, SSIS, Data Management Express (DM Express).
RDBMS: Teradata 13.0, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2008, DB2, Netezza.
Database Languages: SQL, MSQuery, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader.
Programming Languages: C, C++, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Office Package: Ms Office-97, 2000, 2003and 2007.
Environment: HP-UNIX, Windows2000/NT, Windows XP/Vista/7.
Scheduling Tools: ESP, Autosys, Informtaica Scheduler, TWS Maestro
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
ETL Informatica/MDM Consultant
- Involved in gathering and analyzing teh requirements and preparing business rules.
- Developed and maintained ETL (Extract, Transformation and Loading) mappings to extract teh data from source systems like Oracle and Flat files and loaded into Oracle.
- Involved in creating new table structures and modifying existing tables and fit into teh existing Data Model.
- Developed Mapplets, Reusable Transformations, Source and Target definitions, mappings using Informatica 9.5.1.
- Good understanding of source to target data mapping and Business rules associated wif teh ETL processes.
- Defined landing tables and created staging tables for each base object depending on teh sources
- Created one to one and one to many mappings between teh Landing & Staging Tables.
- Worked on data cleansing and standardization using teh cleanse functions in Informatica MDM.
- Defined teh Trust and Validation rules and setting up teh match/merge rule sets to get teh right master records.
- Involved in creating, monitoring, modifying, & communicating teh project plan wif other team members.
- Performed match/merge and ran match rules to check teh effectiveness of MDM process on data.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1,Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) 9.5.1, SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle, Flat Files, UNIX, Tidal.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
ETL Informatica Consultant
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle from requirement gathering, design, development, unit/regression testing and production support.
- Extensively used Informatica Client tools - Informatica Repository Manager, Informatica Designer, Informatica Workflow Manager and Informatica Workflow Monitor.
- Worked wif transformations like Aggregator, Lookup (connected and unconnected), Filter, Router, Joiner, Source Qualifier, Expression, Sorter and Sequence Generator.
- Good experience in developing mappings, mapplets, sessions, workflows.
- Good understanding of Tier-1 production support process (Schedules, SLA’s, and Application Process).
- Understanding teh system (architecture), file processing as well using its Schedules on Maestro Application.
- Providing on-call support for Member Savings Service and Salesforce.com applications.
- Hands on experience in navigating code through Informatica Power Center, Maestro and Databases.
- Working simultaneously wif different teams like EDW, Gold Standard, Development Team and as well as Business Partners.
- Worked on AS400 system (Main frame files).
- Working on code migration from Development Environment to Production Environment.
- Good understanding of code migration, service level agreements, warranty period on applications after deploying to production environment.
- Experience in ETL design documentation, reviewing designs and mappings to ensure compliance to standards and processes.
- Guiding teh team and setting up teh schedule by dividing teh responsibilities in order to meet teh desired target.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1, TOAD, Oracle, Teradata 13.0, UNIX, HP Service Manager, TWS Scheduling, HEAT.
Confidential, Austin, TX
ETL Informatica MDM Consultant
- Involved in requirements gathering, designing, development, unittesting.
- Created database base objects (source and target) based on teh ETL specification document.
- Worked on Master Data Management (MDM), Hub Development, extract, transform, cleansing, loading teh data onto teh staging and base object tables.
- Created cleanse functions to use in mappings for cleansing data and loading onto staging tables.
- Design, develop, test and review & optimize Informatica MDM and Informatica IDD Applications.
- Developed mappings for loading data from landing tables to staging tables in Master Data Management.
- Developed mappings for loading data from source objects to txt files, target tables and created sessions, workflows for teh mappings based on teh business rules and standards.
- Worked on performance tuning and monitoring teh ETL process for teh loads.
- Developed mappings using transformations connected lookup, unconnected lookup, aggregator, router, filter, expression.
- Handling change requests from teh users and interacting wif teh clients.
- Good experience working on Informatica Client tools Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, Flat Files, Oracle 10g, SQL, SQLDeveloper, Windows XP, Informatica Master Data Management 9.5, IDD, Unix.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
SrInformatica MDM Consultant
- Involved in all phases of SDLC from requirement, design, development, testing and support for production environment.
- Worked on Master Data Management (MDM), Hub Configurations (SIF), Data Director, extract, transform, cleansing, loading teh data onto teh tables.
- Developed mappings using Mapping Designer and worked wif Aggregator, Lookup (connected and unconnected), Filter, Router, Joiner, Source Qualifier, Expression, Stored Procedure, XML Generator, Sorter and Sequence Generator transformations.
- Created mappings which involved Slowly Changing Dimensions Type 1 and Type 2 to implement business logic and capturing teh deleted records in teh source systems.
- Experience wif high volume datasets from various sources like Oracle, Flat Files, XML Files, XML Parser transformation (XSD’s).
- Used debugger extensively to identify teh bottlenecks in teh mappings..
- Worked on developing workflows and sessions and monitoring them to ensure data is properly loaded on to teh target tables.
- Responsible for scheduling workflows, error checking, production support, maintenance and testing of ETL procedures using Informatica session logs.
- Good experience working wif SQL in extracting teh data from source systems and loading teh data onto teh target tables.
- Created and scheduled Sessions, Jobs based on demand, run on time and run only once using Workflow Manager.
- Experienced in Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning of sessions.
Environment: Informatica MDM 9.1, Informatica Power Center 9.1, Flat Files, Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Windows XP, SQL Server 2008, Unix.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Developed ETL for Data Extraction, Data Mapping and Data Conversion using Informatica Power Center 8.6.0
- Informatica Power Center is used to extract teh base tables in teh data warehouse and teh source databases include Oracle, Flat files and SQL Server.
- Involved in design and development complex ETL mappings and workflows in an optimized manner. Used Power exchange for mainframe sources
- Used Power Exchange to source copybook definition and then row test data from data files, VSAM files.
- Extensively worked in fixing poorly designed mappings and developed schedules to automate teh Informatica workflows
- Developed oracle PL/SQL, DDLs, and Stored Procedures and worked on performance and fine Tuning of SQL & PL/SQL stored procedures and ICD 10 codes.
- Involved in Performance Tuning at various levels including Target, Source, Mapping and Session for large data files.
- Prepared teh documentation for teh mappings and workflows.
- Worked wif Teradata utilities like Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT), BTEQ, Fast Load, Multi Load, T Pump. Worked wif work tables, log tables, error tables in Teradata.
- Created test plans and did unit testing for teh Informatica mappings and stored procedures.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, UAT by creating test cases, test plans and halping Informatica administrator in deployment of code across Dev, Test and Prod Repositories.
- Worked on various data issues in Production environment.
- Good experience in using Maestro Scheduling tool.
- Involved in Production Scheduling to setup jobs in order and provided 24x7 production support. Involved in trouble shooting and resuming failed jobs.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.x, Informatica Power Exchange 8.x, Flat Files, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL*Plus, Windows 2000, SQL Server, Teradata 13.0, Unix, Netezza, Remedy, Syncsort DM Express, Maestro.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
SrInformatica MDM Consultant
- Analysis of source systems and work wif business analysts to identify study and understand requirements and translate them into ETL code.
- Develop and enhance an MDM Data Hub dat integrates enterprise Client and Account Reference data to develop a Single Customer Profile (SCP) to be used across teh organization’s.
- Involved in teh Informatica MDM, Siperian, development like creating a stage tables, landing tables, base objects.
- Perform analysis on quality and source of data to determine accuracy of information being reported and analyze data relationships between systems.
- Worked on complete life cycle from Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data using Informatica.
- Used Informatica’s features to implement Type I, II changes in slowly changing dimension tables and also developed complex mappings to facilitate daily, weekly and monthly loading of data.
- Prepared high-level design document for extracting data from complex relational database tables, data conversions, transformation and loading into specific formats.
- Designed and developed teh Mappings using various transformations to suit teh business user requirements and business rules to load data from Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, flat file.
- Developed standard and re-usable mappings and mapplets using various transformations like Expression, Lookups, Joiner, Filter, Source Qualifier, Sorter, Update strategy and Sequence generator.
- Used Debugger to test teh data flow and fix teh mappings.
- Modified PL/SQL stored procedures for Informatica mappings.
- Created Sessions and Workflows to load data from teh SQL server, flat file and Oracle sources dat exist on servers located at various locations all over teh country.
- Responsible for creating business solutions for Incremental and full loads.
- Installation and configuring teh Power Center tool including database connections.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting issues for business users.
Environment: Informatica 8.6.1, MDM,Siperian, Business Objects, Oracle 10g, SQL Server2008, TOAD, DB2, Flat Files, Windows 2000,Unix.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Designed and Developed mappings needed for enhancement of project.
- Worked wif Informatica Power center 8.6.1/7.1 Mapping Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Admin Console.
- Created Informatica Mappings to populate teh data into dimension and Fact tables.
- Exported and Imported mappings between different Informatica folders and also Repositories.
- Used different transformations like Aggregator, Lookup, Filter, Expression, Router, Update Strategy, XML Generator and Sequence Generator.
- Informatica Debugger is used to test teh mappings and fixed bugs.
- Provided Production Support for FTP DSS.
- Experience in working wif InformaticaPower Exchange, Informatica Service and Repository Service.
- Experience wif Informatica V8 support in a high availability grid environment.
- Familiar wif Data Warehouse Architecture, design methodologies and Best practices.
- Good Exposure to XML files, XML Parser (XSD) and ACORD model.
- Experience wif server log files, UNIX scripts.
- Scheduled Informatica sessions and workflows using ESP Scheduler.
- Performance and fine tuning of Informatica mappings.
- Experience in writing Teradata scripts and gave them to DBA’s for implementing in Production database tables.
- Loaded data into data ware house on a daily basis.
- Experience wif Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository Manager.
- Involved in System testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Informatica 8.6.1, Power Exchange 8.x, Teradata, Business Objects, Oracle 9i, SQL, TOAD, SQL*Plus, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2008, DB2, Unix.
- Design of teh new database for teh application.
- Installing teh Oracle server, client.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements.
- Creating primary database storage structures (Table space) wif appropriate placement of data files for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Creating primary objects (tables, views and indexes) as required by teh application design.
- Modifying teh Database structure as necessary.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to teh Database.
- Monitoring and optimizing database performance.
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
Environment: Oracle 8.0/7.3, Developer 2000 Forms 6.0/6i, Reports 6.0/6i, SQL Plus 3.3, PL/SQL 2.3, SQL * Loader, Windows 95.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes