- Confidential has over 12 years of experience in Data Warehousing technology in various roles and responsibilities.
- She has been managing multiple Data Warehouse projects as Project and Technical Lead.
- She has strong experience of project scoping, estimation, project planning and execution, defining architecture and data modeling.
- She is also having Data Warehousing experience as Technical lead using Informatica Power Center, IBM Infosphere Data Stage, Oracle PL/SQL and Unix shell scripts. As a core member of Informatica COE, she has in depth knowledge in ETL tool evaluation and preparation of ETL design/architecture standards for optimal performance.
- Her primary responsibilities are setting up standards and framework, design of ETL architecture and data modeling.
- Below is the bulleted summary of Confidential ’s professional experience pertaining to DWH Technology,
- Around 8 years of strong experience in Informatica Power Center with Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, DB2 UDB and MS SQL Server implementation.
- Around 4 years of strong experience in IBM Infosphere Data Stage with Oracle, DB2 UDB, Netezza and SQL Server implementation.
- More than 1 year extensive experience in Upgrading Informatica implementation from v7.x to 8.x. and Upgrading Ascential DatStage 7.x to IBM Infosphere Datastage 8.x
- Experience in creating Business Requirements, Design, Technical, Pre & Post Installation and Upgrade documents for ETL Applications.
- Strong experience in Unit, SIT, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing and UAT in Data warehouse environment.
- More than 4 years of experience in the field of 3NF Data Modeling as a part application development.
- More than 3 years of experience in the field of Dimensional Data Modeling as a part DWH implementation
- 5 years of database experience using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2 UDB, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus and SQL*Loader. Hands on Working knowledge in Oracle and PL/SQL Writing Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and Triggers.
- 2 years of UNIX shell scripting experience using shell scripts like sed, awk, grep etc. Developed various file handling scripts and Workflow wrapper scripts.
- Around 2 years of working experience of various BI tools like Actuate, BO and Cognos.
- Strong knowledge of complete DW lifecycle in the ETE vertical practice - which includes requirements gathering, data modeling, data quality analysis and source system study.
- Data Warehousing
- Banking and Financial Services, Life Sciences, Communications, Retail, Technology, Automobiles
- DW Practice Analysis, Design and Development, Customer Presentations
- Informatica 9.5.1, Informatica 8.x, Informatica 7.x, DataStage - 7.x, DataStage-8.x, MS DTS
ETL Tools: Informatica - 7.x and 8.x, Informatica 9.5.1 DataStage - 7.x and 8.x
Reporting Tools: Business Objects-5.1, Crystal Reports 7/8, Actuate
Data Modeling Tools: CA Erwin-7.1
Languages: Unix Shell Script, PL/SQL, Visual Basic-6, BASIC, ASP, C, C++
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 UDB, Teradata, Netezza
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Sub Version
Scheduler: Control-M, AutoSys
Data Analysis and ETL Developer
Data Analyst and ETL Developer
- Managing design, development and implementation of data warehousing solution
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Requirements study
- Data modeling
- ETL Design (Dimensional and 3NF ER)
- Technical Consultation
- Resource Development and Training
- Preparation of project proposals, effort estimation, SOW, architecture design, etc.