- Experienced computer operations professional with 15 years of experience delivering solutions for complex computer problems and systems
- Monitoring multi-platform systems, ensuring daily operations of systems runs smoothly and effectively
- Provides excellent customer service capabilities through quick responses for customer inquiries when problems arises
- Skilled in Computer Systems Unix, Windows servers, C/C , Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000, AS 400, Remedy, Peoplesoft, V.B.5, Data processing and Computer Operations with IBM Mainframe
- Disaster Recovery
- Quality Improvement
- Customer Service Management
- Staff Training Development on Systems
Wells Fargo Auto Finance, Help Desk Support / Computer Operations Analyst,
- Responsible for multi-platform operations, scheduling, and data storage, providing 24X7 daily operations for automobile financial services
- Monitor, analyze, and resolve basic production, application, and system problems, ensuring that the data center commitments are met.
- Perform daily/nightly/monthly tape backups, daily data-entry of financial data, ensuring all processing data is recorded.
- Assist in updating processing documentation within the data center, for application processing and backup.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolves or escalates problems.
- Created remedy tickets as necessary.
- Executing programs, contacting support for software
- Regularly perform hardware software and printer maintenance.
- Using Active Directory by setting-up accounts, re-setting passwords, modifying or initiating permissions to different directories
Computer Network Coordinator Weekend
- Ran reports and batched processing on AS400 printed reports.
- Performed nightly backups, IML and IPL console
- Monitored network system
- Responded to help desk calls
- Reviewed procedures, systems routines, download, and other assignments, as received
Production Control Specialist and Operation Analyst,
- Operated the following systems: IBM /ES10000 mainframe, used DOS/VSE, Power/CICS, VTAM, and a Network using LAN system monitor
- Received requests from customers and edited programs, to correct parameters for proper job completion.
- Downloaded customer FTP files, as requested.
- Assisted customers with data requests, providing accurate billing.
- Monitored all peripheral equipment relating to the operating systems, including impact printers, laser printers and tape drives, ensuring normal daily operations.
- Printed production reports and distributed to the various users, for updating their records.
- Maintained daily log of all production routines, cataloged all tapes in the library, and performed preventive maintenance.
Senior Computer Operator
- Operated the following systems: IBM 4381-3090, DOS/VM, Power/CICS, VSE/ VTAM systems and Data General MV10000, using the Batch Monitor controls software
- Monitored and issued operator commands and all peripheral equipment, relating to the operating systems for normal operations.
- Provided training to new operators on jobs. Assisted manager with operators on other shifts
- Operated equipment such as buster, decollators, and drill punch, as needed
- Contacted vendors for preventive maintenance
- Maintained tape library for record keeping
Sr Data Processing Operator
- Responsible for daily batch and online operation and training of new personnel
- Worked on the master console, to run batch systems and attend other peripherals
- Responsible for training of personnel, maintenance of all equipment and work flow to the data center
- Ensured that all work was processed efficiently and accurately, maintained logs of all production jobs processed
- Counseled personnel on their duties and responsibilities, and ensured that all subordinates received proper training.
Computer Operator Weekend
- Operated the following systems: Four phases, Tandem Systems
- Responsible for the weekend shift
- Performed data-entry, updated files, ran reports, assisted in user activities, and backup system data.