SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS
Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute education and acquired skills within a Database Administration position. Work well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, repairs,installations, and maintenance.In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems.Skilled inSQL language, providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support, Active Directory, and LAN/WAN technologies. Quickly and efficiently identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
Database Administrator/IT Support
- Maintain Database, Intranet, and Servers for daily operation.
- Quickly respond and correct any technology related issues.
- Maintain EDI order receiving system.
- Assist in debugging internal websites.
Assistant Store Manager
- Perform various administrative duties such as daily paperwork, deposits, and payroll management.
- Respond to customer inquiry calls, quickly assessing the consumers' needs and promptly finding the necessary information.
- Helped cultivate record setting sales, while maintaining acceptable payroll percentages.
- Designed custom CAD designed decals as per customers' request.
- Tended to customers' and filled their orders in a timely manner.
Inventory Management/General Labor
- Maintain proper operating inventory levels with the aid of inventory based software
- Fill bill of materials for pending HVAC unit orders.
- Build HVAC units to specifications and strict tolerances.
- Perform rigorous tests on HVAC units to maintain a high standard of quality.