- Innovative Engineer who solvesclients' enterprise data management problemswith quality solutions in line with core business needs.
- 11 years of software development experience 7 years leading teams, 4 years architecting/designing solutions . Extensive experience in Data Content Management.
- Worked for Fortune 500 companies as clients including: Robert Half International, PG E, Workday, Synaptics, EdFund, Medtronics and Physio-Control.
CORE COMPETENCIES Data Management Data Migration Data Modelling Integration Cloud Solutions Enterprise Architecture Design Content Management Technical Project Leadership Custom Software Development Management Business Requirements Elicitation Demonstrations Resource Management Complete SDLC Process Automation Problem Solving Consulting Big Data enthusiast aspiring Data Scientist
- Leading the architecture, design and implementation of a Data Migration Solution from multiple legacy CRM systems 5TB of data documents, 4 billion rows of records to a custom Force.com platform application
- All processing handled in the cloud within Amazon Web Services, using tools like Pentaho PDI for ETL, and Salesforce.com data loader
- Leading a team of 9 develope rs and 4 analysts in the Data Migration work stream among a project ecosystem of 70 resources
- Leading a team of 5 developers and 2 analysts inimplementing Business Transformation enhancements to their custom CRM system. Projects include:Unified Search for records resumes with Endeca Search, Enhancements to the custom CRM application with Java Swing, Hibernate, DB2
- Implemented Custom-ESB, Web Services BPEL, Assemblies , CHI projects at Workday since March 2008. Projects for Workday-clients include:Vacation Integration with Oracle, Payroll Integration with Oracle, Email Synchronization with Windows AD and other LDAPs
- Developed an Enterprise Search System for a client using IBM Omnifind search engine WebSphere Information Integrator 8.3 - search goes across federated data sources. Configured Verity/Autonomy to handle full-text search integrated with FileNet P8.
- Designed and Developed generic Bulk Loader tool that loads content into any ECM repository FileNet P8, IBM CM, Documentum, etc .
- Migrated legacy applications from existing diversified contexts to within an Enterprise Portal for a client a leading educational loan provider . Portal used was IBM WebSphere Portal. Applications migrated include workflow-based legacy forms converted from HTML to JSF, implemented task processing workflow , intranet content moved to Web CM , email, user management LDAP .
- Variety of projects involving the IBM Content Manager Suite on multiple platforms