- Over 10 years experience with Oracle 8 11 , PL/SQL, Oracle Reports
- Mainframe technologies including OS390, MVS, TSO, JCL, Eztrieve, DB2, IMS, IDMS, Fileaid, Panvalet, Librarian, and COBOL II .
- Light experience with Cognos, Informatica, Microstrategy, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
- MS Office Products: Word, Excel, Project, Access
- Eight years experience with SQL Server 2000,2005,2008 , Transact SQL, stored procedures, security strong T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS experience
- Oracle, DB2, ETL/ETT Informatica , SQL Service Analysis and Reporting Services
- Oracle, PL/SQL, UNIX, TOAD
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 T-SQL, SSIS, packages and stored procedures
- Support a combination of mainframe DB2, SAS, and Cobol systems that primarily provide data extracts for other systems.
- System administrator for Pathlore LMS and Virtual Edge vendor packages, loading and extracting data for special projects.
- Conversion of 10 Access systems to SQL server.
- Mainframe, DB2, SQL and Access environments.
- Heavy SSRS and SSIS development for ongoing data needs.
- for 2 data warehouse projects, including production support of the load processes. Wrote PL/SQL load procedures. Administered the scheduler operation. Worked with the client to resolve data discrepancies. Analyzed and coded load efficiencies. Analyzed the database for irregularities involving indexing, triggers, and log processes. Completed system documentation for the client so they could move the data warehouse to an in-house operation. Acted as primary business analyst to support the client's reporting requirements.
Environment was Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, C , OS390, DB2, SQL Server 2000.
- ETL extract, transform, load specialist for the consulting database group.
- Developed 15 customized processes for loading relational, sequential, and hierarchical data structures into the data warehouse star schema. Developed ETL processing using Informatica.
- Environment was Oracle 8i, Informatica, OS390, DB2
- Developed work breakdown structure, task schedules.
- Wrote load procedures for relational data using PL/SQL.
- Wrote load procedures for mainframe data using COBOL, IDMS-DB, ADS/O, pro-COBOL.
- Performed system test for each release. Provided end-user training.
- Environment was Oracle 8i, IDMS, OS390.
- Provided production support of legacy COBOL systems in Field Service Reporting and Provisioning.
- Designed, coded, tested and installed system enhancements using COBOL, DB2, IDMS, ADS/O, IDS Honeywell Bull .
- Designed relational model of provisioning data, exported to central server, and designed MS Access interface, replacing many paper reports.
- Trained end users to use ACCESS, write queries, and select data for reporting.
- Field Service Reporting and Provisioning Database: MSV/ESA, IDMS, ADS/O, CICS, IDS/2 Bull
Sr. Database Administrator
- Designed and implemented DB2 database s for order entry, sales analysis and billing.
- Provided technical guidance to systems and application programmers, analysts and computer services support personnel.
- Provided recommendations to management on proper implementation and management of the DB2 database system.
- Completed physical and logical data models using ERWIN.
- Designed, coded, tested and installed DB2/Oracle extract programs for the OLAP system. Created the logical database design for a DB2/COBOLII order processing system.
- Created the logical database design and physical implementation of an Oracle decision support system.DB2, COBOL, Oracle 7, Oracle Express, CICS, UNIX, MVS/ESA, PL/SQL