- 7 years experience in Database Administration/Developer role for very large and complex databases
- using SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005.
- Expertise Planning, Testing, and Deploying ETL mappings as part of application build process across
- the enterprise.
- Experience using SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived column, Data
- Conversion, Aggregate, Conditional Split, SQL Task and Script task.
ETL Developer Consultant
- Responsible for SSIS tasks such as Conditional Split, Derived Column on data retrieved, performing
- Data Validation Checks during Staging, and loading of Data.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Assist junior programmers with scripts, SSIS projects, troubleshoot complex stored procedures and
- Analyzed existing informational sources and methods to identify problem
- areas and make recommendations for improvement. This required a detailed understanding
- of the data sources and researching possible solutions.
- Involved in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying
- and executing packages in both environments Development and Production .
- Maintained SQL Tables and Views, Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Indexes
- and appropriate Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and consistency.
- Coded SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Jobs for PPMC's Healthcare
- System verifying Data Integrity from Source to Destination.
- As an Administrator of the Technical OCR Optical Character Recognition Team, I
- automated several processes that reduced manual data entry and increased
- Enhanced end users' understanding of database systems by conducting pre-implementation workshops,
- leading group and individual training sessions and creating user-friendly training materials.
- Facilitated modification and Data migration initiatives adhering to new technology
- Trained administrators and users regarding newly implemented systems and
- Created technical documentation for server environments, application, and IT