To obtain a position where my skills and experience in database development, software development, data analysis and ETL processing will be an asset an organization.
- Advanced T-SQL programming and development
- Skilled database designer and architect
- Skilled PB GUI developer
- Easily adapts to changing requirements with the ability to continue to meet or reset expectations when necessary
- Works well as part of a collaborative, dynamic team environment
- Skilled process and SQL tuner
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Senior Application Developer
- Maintain, enhance or create DB schemas, DTS/SSIS Packages, stored procedures and triggers as necessary for current PB applications and new SQL processes. All PB applications use Stored Procedures for retrieve/update/insert/delete functionality as well as for its business logic
- Routinely enhance SQL batch processes that have become slow over time or be called in to tune long running SQL procedures.
- Created, now maintain and enhance several Powerbuilder applications some of which are based on Sybase's PFC libraries. Examples of PB applications are CRM, Accounting, Product Entry and mapping, Claims Processing and Contract Management.
- Create ERD flows and process flows for internal documentation that illustrate high level or detailed level view of database design and update processing using Microsoft Visio.
- Create detailed programming specifications from general end user level specifications.
- Sole developer of the Contract Management system called Valutrak, which included database design, front end application, and SQL stored procedures/triggers.
- Sole developer of the Invoice to Deduction Matching system called ASIDEDLOG, which again included database design, front end application, and SQL stored procedures/triggers.
- Lead developer of the Claims Processing system called BTO, again included database design, front end application, and SQL stored procedures/triggers. Application is responsible for bringing in tens of millions of dollars in revenue. The efficiencies gained from this application is considerable, allowing the company to have a great ROI.
- Maintained and enhanced several PowerBuilder applications that were based on Sybase's PFC libraries. Primary business is EDI/EFT services between vendors and retailers Responsibilities included the creation of new EDI maps as needed per customers 810,820,864,997 , customer setup and implementation and any code modification needed to support new customers, and modify database schemas and SQL stored procedures as needed to support new business models and customers.
- Implemented PVCS source control software for all PB applications, and various other binary documents word help files, excel spread sheets
- Implemented PVCS Tracker, which is a mechanism that tracks issue tickets for problems and enhancements.