SQL Server database development and SQL Administration including Project Management. Transact- SQL, Visual Basic.net, ASP.net, Modeling, Data Mining. Special expertise in banking, finance, and DOT aviation data warehouses. Current methods prove the ability of using large relational databases and data warehouses to perform mammoth tasks for flight control and revenue management with reliability and with lightening speed. Focused but not limited to Financial, DOT, Medical, and Compliant content management. Entered on to FDA's, DOT, and GAO's approved Vendor Lists, including the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, General Accounting Office, JP Morgan, Dusa Pharmaceuticals, Allegan, Smith and Nephew and the Department of Transportation Audits.
DATABASES Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, MS Access
Visual Studio/BI, SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, MDX, DTS, ASP.net, VBA, Ms Access, Office Automation Objects, Crystal
Data warehouse administrator
- Development and administration of SQL databases and data warehouses for Flight Track and Revenue departments. Responsible for upgrading and maintenance of large databases, driving through millions of records from all well known reservation systems and real time flight control data transmitted by an array of GPS systems. Database conversion of diverse data feeds from their international partners. The primary databases and data warehouses makes data available to DOT and Global flight control systems. Microsoft technologies include SQL 2008R2 Enterprise SSMS , T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services SSIS , SQL Server Analysis Server, SSAS , and SQL Server Reporting Services SSIS . ANSI SQL languages include JET query technologies. All systems and sub systems are anchored with SSIS and VB.Net automation. MS Access.
- VBA for the automation of price structure changes to airline reservation web orders, i.e. Google, Amazon, and MSN affiliates.
- CDC Change Data Capture for real time flights tracking and delays. Within the array of databases, these systems and sub systems included data synchronization for 1 batch and 2 real time data capture. Integration packages are created using .Net / SSIS automation, server side scripts, T-SQL, stored procedures, and VB.net.
- Data integration of the company's six major regions, converting data feeds of all possible formats including Web Services' XML, legacy text, files transmitted via secured FTP connections, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, and an array of third part SQL servers v.20005-v.2012.
- Database development projects include Business Intelligence objects deployed on SSRS and SharePoint portals for use by professionals in all realms of aviation and flight tracking, and airline reservation systems.
- File system storage includes hardcopy and electronically scanned DOT compliant documents. Documents and file system controls incorporate VB.NET and Microsoft's object oriented technologies and the .Net framework s .
SQL Developer / Software Engineer
- Administration SQL databases and data warehousing for their financial department. Currently converting an Excel system of KPI reports to a data warehouse. The system still drives through billions of records for their national customer base. This warehouse cubes storage items reporting on new additions, removals, cubic feet of storage, and dollars. Microsoft technologies include SQL 2008 Enterprise SSMS , SQL Server Integration Services SSIS , SQL Server Analysis Server, SSAS , and SQL Server Reporting Services SSIS . ANSI SQL languages included T-SQL and MDX. All systems and sub systems are anchored with SSIS and VB.Net automation. MS Access.
- CDC Change Data Capture for real time tracking of secure document pickup and delivery and real time Business Intelligence. Within the array of databases, the sub systems included data synchronization for 1 batch and 2 real time data capture CDC . Integration packages were created using .Net / SSIS automation, server side scripts, T-SQL, stored procedures, and VB.net. MS Access.
- Large Sql Server integration of the company's three divisions converting three sql server 2000 databases into one sql server 2008 enterprise system.
- This system includes Business Intelligence for items and documents stored by type, company, and date. Storage includes hardcopy and those electronically scanned. Documents and file system controls incorporate VB.NET and Microsoft's object oriented technologies and framework. Including MS Access.
- Database architect and developer for document control and storage of the following professional groups: Medical, Defense, Legal, CPA's and Pharmaceutical along with major hospitals and laboratories. Developed and maintained databases using state of the art Microsoft platforms. Systems and record keeping are under strict government guidelines for document control. Including MS Access.
SQL Developer / Software Engineer
- Developed and maintain SQL scripts, indexes and complex queries for data analysis and extraction using SSIS, MsAccess, SQL Server Analysis Server and SQL Reporting Services using T SQL, Stored Procedures, and User defined functions.
- Use of Visual Studio 2005/08 in the development of SSIS packages for integration of Home Loan Portfolio data into a Consumer Direct warehouse housed in SQL Server Analysis Service. The Consumer Direct warehouse consisted of dimensional aggregates of their Home-Loan Portfolio specifically named First Mortgages , Equity Lines Of Credit , Loan Modifications, and Imminent Default .
- Visual Studio.net SSIS kick off procedures in real time programmed in MSAccess, VBA, Visual Basic and ASP.net.
- Developed SSRS reports for business analytics for the Business Intelligence BI team w/ SSRS SharePoint Integration.
- Developed and maintained a SQL database objects for Loan Modifications and wrote a loan Modification system. .
- Developed and maintained a SQL database for AVAYA call center telephony data.
- Perform Data Mining and joining data warehouses from multiple sources for production statistic
- Defined criteria and datasets for the Business Analytics team.
- Extensive troubleshooting, optimizing and creation of stored procedures in SQL 2000/ 2005 / 2008.
- Aided in development, execution and maintenance of disaster recovery plans.
- Worked with project managers, developers and production teams to identify business needs and solution options
- Work closely with database administrators and database security personnel on application and system scripts for secure database implementations.
- Software writing of functional specifications, data modeling, flow diagrams, instructional manuals, disaster recovery documents, test scripts for Business Infrastructure
- Real time SQL database programming for document control DCO
- Real time SQL database programming of a sales reporting system for finance
- Data federation of Microsoft's Great Plains system for real time ad hoc real reporting
- Continued service on an ongoing / on call basis where I work for the VP of operations on database additions, maintenance, and quality assurance.
- Responsible for FDA validation requirements on systems and the maintenance of sales analysis reporting using general accepted accounting procedures.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Automation objects and MS Access for the auto propagation of datasets to Excel sheets and tabs.
- Development and administration include systems analysis and programming of user defined functions and controls in MS Access, SQL, VB.net, VBA, ADO.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Automation objects for auto propagation of datasets to Excel sheets and tabs.
- Design and programming of the Boston Federal Reserve's Y2K inventory system using SQL Server, Microsoft Access, and Visual Basic. The job included data integration, testing, and inventories of many web and internal financial banking applications. Databases including MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, Lotus Notes, Word Perfect, and text file exports from IBM main frames and AS400.
- Consultant / trainer familiarizing other programmers with the details of Microsoft SQL Server, ASP, Visual Basic, and Microsoft operating systems and network protocols.
- Data integration using SQL/ Microsoft Access, and Visual Basic including a mainframe to micro integration, b Lotus notes to MS Access, C Word perfect tables to MS Access, and d Oracle and SQL Server to MS Access.
- Technical writing and controlled releases of software documentation
- Automatic replication procedures for installations of Microsoft based applications, including dynamic linked libraries, licensing issues, and purchases.
Medical digital imaging including scans, Access data base storage, and automated production of security badges and photo IDs. The systems include high end PCs, scanners, and state of the art printing and imaging hardware. Data is stored on a windows 2000 file server designed for storage of customer images, employee profiles, and auto email.