- Senior Analytics Data Management Strategist, Architect and leader experienced in managing high impact transformation initiatives help align technology decisions with strategic business objectives. 14 years of professional experience in progressively challenging and diverse initiatives in the area of Information management Analytics.
- Techno-Functional Manager with experience of leading large team delivering Data BI solutions in matrix organization.
- Possess expertise in Data Architecture, BI Solution architecture, Advanced analytics, EDW Architecture, Requirement Gathering process, Data Profiling, Cleansing Migration and ETL architecture.
14 year of professional IT experience includes:
Analytics Information Management
Manager Data Architecture
- Worked with senior director level leadership and developed effective partnership
- Led set up of Data Architecture Practice Data Governance. Developed methodologies and best practices for the data architecture approach. Played lead role in Enterprise Architecture team in establishing architecture standards and guidelines, information governance and policies, and technology roadmaps
- Responsible for gaining understanding of current technical environment, reviewing and analyzing new Enterprise Data Warehouse EDW initiatives, architecting new EDW environment, perform extensive physical and logical data modeling and drive and lead EDW development into production.
- Played instrumental role in solving 'Key design decision' related to Master Data Management program in Site Hub Oracle DRM solutions.
- Design for various BI Analytics projects Merchandize Analytics : Merch Planning, Inventory On Order, Supply Chain-Imports, Inventory store distribution.
- Participated in the technologies, vendors, products, and tools evaluation and selection process.
- Responsible for staffing staff development Managed account for Wipro BIDW tracks leading 50 DA, ETL BI Wipro and other consultants in the engagement
Lead, Data Management BIDW
- Owned Solution framework for Overall Data Management process.
- Led the effort of cleansing, Profiling Migration of data into Oracle Retail application. Assisted in designing BI Architecture for transactional analytical reporting.
- Played instrumental role in conceptualizing business requirement for MDM product Master tool evaluation process. Later led data conversion team for Data migration
- Developed conceptual logical data models for both Oracle RMS systems using ERwin
- Facilitated Data Map Functional design review with Business
- Led team to develop the ETL standards, information strategy, architecture, and governance models.
- Contributed to the BI strategy effort, Architecture Development plan. Played a key role in building the strategy to migrate the Oracle based Retek Data Warehouse RDW to Exadata based Enterprise Data Warehouse EDW .
- Conceptualized designed OBIEE dashboard on Demand Forecasting data to enable Demand forecasting Analytics
Lead Architect Development Manager
- Responsible for overall delivery for the program management of the team, Project initiation high level scope definition
- Business Requirement: Worked with IT and business users to achieve an understanding of their data use in order to develop reporting and analysis to meet their needs
- Led Functional Design Effort of MDM initiative around Supplier Data
- Assisted in formulating Test strategy Test planning
- Led the design, development, and maintenance of the firm's ROP dashboard and business intelligence solutions.
- Led 30 Analyst Developers in the engagement, Worked with offshore resources conducting delivery reviews, issue resolution and setting customer expectations
Architect Project Lead
- Assisted Wal-Mart in this endeavor by applying structured extensive process of implementing Business Intelligence solutions for the Executive Dashboard Solution.
- Designed architecture to achieve the strategic objectives with Scalability for future expansion
- Provided current and future KPIs values, indicators and analysis axes for Business Owners in an automated way to reduce time effort to produce reporting
- Worked with the key business/technical representatives, data owners, end users and application designers to model project requirements.
Responsible for overall deliveries for the project management of the team
- Project initiation high level scope definition, Review project status, progress and milestones with Client Wipro Management
- Solution definition Architecture
- Business Requirement Collection Analysis
- Dashboard design, layout user navigation
- Deployment strategy and plan finalization
- User Acceptance Testing support Supervision
Contributed in Subject area build Sourcing Blueprint at enterprise level. Designed logical and physical data models as part of Data Architecture Initiative. Erwin, Provision Proforma, Teradata
- Responsible for developing business concept models for the defined functional areas and then creating Project level logical models.
- Conduct workshop with Business Business Process Architects to gather necessary requirements business rules to develop Enterprise Canonical Models
- Identified system of records for interface data requirements and prepare with Data Sourcing Blueprint document for the enterprise.
- Delivered Data Mapping for Project's needs, including for Enterprise Data warehouse
- Worked with Data stewards and help project team create Maintain Enterprise Data in Strategic source system. Continuing on this effort, maintain update library of all source system to provide blueprint to the organization on system information data stored in them
- Intensive work on Data Mart design to support analytics reporting over 'SCAN based trading'
Gemini MIS a part of NT T Management Information System is a strategic Data warehouse for decision support and business metrics.
Worked with client stakeholders to define ETL Architecture led offshore ETL development.
- Supported business stakeholders by providing functional and technical support for the global data warehouse and business intelligence systems
- Designed ETL architecture for the system
- Designed the Data Archival and Data Retrieval strategy
- Designed and developed the ETL routines using Oracle OWB jobs.
- Addressed overall data quality in the data warehouse using custom build Data Profiling tools
- Assisted with the design, configuration and deployment of the enterprise batch scheduling solution using Oracle Streams
- Used custom tool to house and manage the Metadata strategy
- Developed methodologies and best practices for QA
- Facilitated monthly and weekly team meetings of on-shore and off-shore resources