All Windows Serve, All Windows operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows8.1), BlackBerry Enterprise Server v.4 to version 10.3, SQL 2005/2008 SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Erwin, VB6 and VB.net, clustering
SKILLSDatabase Design development,programming,AIX system configurations, email, database technologies.
Work Experience:Confidential,Consultant, Westborough, Ma
- Installation of small business network solutions using solutions and servers for clients such as Belleville Fire Department, Corporate Business Training, and Italian Tribune.
- Integration of Office 365 solutions and configuration for small to midsize companies as a Domain based solution without needing hardware support
- Database and Business Intelligence developer for several projects including a Mainframe migration and BI Architect for the NJ traffic and criminal enforcement division.
- Developed the ETL standards for the database migration from legacy Mainframe server applications to SQL 2005/2008 using SSIS.
- Administered the SSIS infrastructure for moving data from the production OLTP to the warehouse
- Created and maintained SQL environment. Completed capacity planning for the project from start to finish including getting State/County/City regulations and coordinating with the data providers
- Maintained facilities networking environment for Windows NT4/2000/2003 server operating systems updates, Unix Sun configurations, AIX system configurations, email, database technologies, and Active Directory design and implementation
- Oversee day to day operations of the user workstations, application support, and resources availability within the network
- Included is: workstation installations, updates, and software configurations for the Corporate Network
- Presented as a consultant in the deployment of network integration products such as SCCM or SQL for companies like UPS and ADP. I consulted on the installation and maintenance of these products and conducted Microsoft Certified Training of those newly implemented products (being able to provide Microsoft Official Curriculum MOC materials as guidelines).
- Supervised and managed technology support staff
- Served as technical instructor for Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, and Linux certifications
- Designed, developed and implemented the technology curriculum of courses ranging from Microsoft Certifications to Database Design development and programming.
- Business join with work as a sub - contractor on small companies database related and networking projects
- Designed the AcuSearch network comprised of 4 Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory sites with custom DNS (Berkeley Based) configurations that included 4 Domain controllers across.
- Implemented a disaster recovery plan that included the use of Legato backup software for all servers in the environment.
- Configured GPOs, security templates, path rules, hash rules, and Internet Explorer (IE)zone rules, rejecting unsafe applets, setup AD EFS, disk quotas, DFS, terminal services, hardened.
- Set up remote roaming boundaries for VPN clients, resident management points, and protected distribution points.
Confidential,Technical Instructor,West Orange, NJ
- Independent Contract associated company ID for business opportunities (self-employment)
- Functioned as the CEO and Business Owner of this Technology training and Consulting Company. Main responsibilities were to drive and develop business, as well as to set the strategic and growth of the company’s direction.
- Provide pilot training classes for special employment training needs including Chubb Technologies,
- desktops to Windows 2000 professional. Built and installed a multiple domain controller server room including the implementation of Exchange 2000 and Systems Management Server .
- AGX Textiles (NYC) - Upgraded workstations and laptops systems to Windows 2000 Professional. Upgraded Exchange v5.5 to Exchange 2000 and deployed Systems Management Server v2.0 for network monitoring and software package deployment. United Parcel Service - Consulting in the design of Windows 2000 Domain Controller replication topology..