SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Objective: Seeking a position of Enterprise Report Developer to fully utilize my knowledge, Experience & Skills in an Organization.
- Created, modified, and administered Oracle BI Dashboards with links to web sites; HTML text; links to documents; and embedded content, such as images, text, charts, and tables.
- Designed and developed the OBIEE Metadata Repository (.rpd) using Oracle BI Admin tool by importing the required objects (Dimensions, Facts & Aggregates) with Referential Integrity constraints into Physical Layer using connection pool, developing multiple dimensions (drill-down Hierarchies) and Logical and Facts Measure objects in Business Model Layer, and creating Presentation Catalog in Presentation Layer.
- Experience in Configuring Interactive Dashboards with Drill-Down capabilities using Filters and Dashboard prompts, OBIEE Security Setup (groups, access privileges), Metadata objects and Web Catalog objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports).
- Developed many Reports / Dashboards with different Analytics Views (Drill-down / Dynamics, Cascading style sheets, Pivot table, Chart, Column Sector, Tabular with local and global filters) using BI Publisher.
- Utilized Oracle BI Delivers for sending real-time, personalized alerts via intelligence agents (iBots) to intelligence dashboards for subscribed users.
- Implemented Security by creating roles & web groups, checks with External tables and LDAP
Ability and aptitude in scheduling, tracking and prioritizing activities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals, work well independently or in team, skills in identifying problems and meeting goals.
- Fluently speak and write English, French and German
BI Tools: Cognos 10, Cognos 8.4/8.3, Framework manager, Cognos connection, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio, Cognos Insight, Power play Transformer 8.3,8.4, OBIEE11g/10g, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle BI answers.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2008
Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g, 11g Operating System: Windows 2000/03/ NT/XP, 7
Languages: CSS, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD Jul 11 - Apr 12
- Involved in analysis and requirements gathering of the various work streams by meeting with the business user and base lining the details.
- Designed and implemented custom business intelligence solutions (Metadata and Dashboards/Reports) using the Oracle BI Analytics platform.
- Involved in the detailed design of the reports/dashboards and data model.
- Developed the repository model for the different work streams with the necessary logic that involved creating the Physical, BMM and the Presentation layer. Also created hierarchies, variables, and event poll strategies in the repository.
- Enhance performance by creating Aggregate tables, Indexes and managing Cache.
- Modified some of the existing reports and dashboards, and fixing some of the issues related to performance, data quality etc., during production support.
Confidential, Madison, WI Sep 09 - Jun 11
Used Oracle BI Analytics for generating Sales reports, which provides web-based reports for executives, managements and individuals.
- Developed business models conforming to functional mapping, defined logical and complex joins for the dimension tables.
- Extensively used BI Administration Tool for customizing and modifying the Physical, Business and Presentation layers of metadata repository.
- Created connection pools to retrieve data from Oracle Database.
- Specified aggregate levels for each source and created dimension sources for each level of aggregates.
- Created custom mappings to accommodate customized fields. Utilized Intelligent Dashboards, Oracle BI Analysis, BI Publisher for reporting requirements.
- Worked Extensively on Oracle BI Analysis, BI Publisher to create reports as per the client requirements.
- Used Filters and provided Customized prompts appropriately for Reports performance.
- Created iBots and Delivers to send Alert messages to subscribed users.
- Created Analytics Reports including Charts, Pivot tables and Compound layouts using Oracle BI Analysis.
Confidential, Saint-Louis, MO Feb 08 - Jul 09
Cognos Developer Consultant
- Gathering the Requirements from the Management and Development teams for creating the Framework packages.
- Designing, Constructing the Framework Manager Models and publishing Packages to the Cognos Connection using Framework Manager.
- Created Framework Manager Models with multiple Namespaces.
- Created metadata model using Framework Manager, Created packages and published packages in Cognos Connection.
- Optimized the Models by using filters and calculations for better efficiency.
- Created reports using List, Cross tab and pie charts.
- Extensively worked on Report studio to develop complex reports using prompts like Cascading prompt, Select & Search prompts.
- Merged reports and formatted the reports, Created dashboard Reports in Report Studio.
- Involved in testing, validation and documenting the results.
- Worked with editing SQL, MDX in Report Studio.
Confidential Paderborn, Germany, 1995 - 1999, Masters Degree in Mathematics
Confidential, 1992 - 1995, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics