- Highly skilled software professional with 8+ years of experience in IT industry with 6+ years’ experience in the Salesforce.com CRM both as Administrator and Developer in Salesforce.com Customization, Security Access, Workflow rules, Approvals, Data Validation, Data Utilities,
- Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Defining data Import maps and importing new data into Salesforce.com databases.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Experience in analysis of business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master - detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Expertise in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Indexes, Dashboards, Actions, Fields, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Performed Validation Rules, Workflow, E-mail services and approval processes using customization & Apex.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Expertise in working with Cross Functional Technical and Business Teams within an Organization.
- Experience with ServiceMax and interfacing to ERP systems Project Coordinator for projects, providing heavy support to project managers and maintained all related project documentation.
- A passion to learn new skills and technologies and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Responsible for high level planning and overall project status, developed operational capacity planning and business impact analysis.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communications.
- Accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing business environments.
- Have good experience working in Agile and Kanban environments.
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals (Customer and partner), Sharing Settings and Communication Templates
Salesforce.com Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers) HTML and XML
Mobile Development/IDE: Android, IntelliJ Android Studio, Geny Motion
Tools: /Utilities: Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Workbench, SOQL Explorer, GIT, Tableau
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, My SQL
Software: MS Office tools, MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/10
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked on various sales force objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products and Reports.
- Developed various custom objects, Tabs, components, visual force pages and controllers.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Salesforce.com and force.com applications and ensure that the company continues to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers running Salesforce.com as their CRM system.
- Created and used email templates in HTML and visual force.
- Integrated web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the other systems.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Implementation of Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Worked in GIT version control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Created a custom business calendar and used it in triggers to calculate the due dates.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Configured ServiceMax for Client based on their requirements.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Created various validation rules to validate the data.
- Created custom labels and used them in validation rules to parameterize the validation rules.
- Created record types and page layouts and assigned page layouts to the record types.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PE
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in designing the architecture of integrating various external systems to Salesforce.com.
- Integrated using Web Services (SOAP) technology for extracting the data from external systems (Sales Lead Integration, Lead Amex, and Incentives Tracking System) to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Worked with Apex Data loader for loading the Leads, Opportunities and their related activities into salesforce.com.
- Worked on ServiceMax and interfacing to ERP systems
- Developed data migration scripts and also implementing data cleansing tools.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Successfully moved the Sessions and Batches from the development to production environment. Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards. Intensely worked with Apex, S-Controls, Triggers and API integration.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages. Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: SalesForce.com, Apex LanguageSalesforce.com Custom Objects, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Page Layouts, Force.com IDE HTML, ETL tool, CSS, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Eclipse,SalesForce.com sandbox implementation.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Customized Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Profile based permissions on fields and objects are enforced.
- Load/Manage the data using Apex Data Loader.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce custom controller components, advanced search functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and shared settings.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trail setup.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Delivered project reports using conation of custom objects and standard objects.
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data clean up.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
Environment: SFDC, Force.com, Controllers, Sharing Rules, Windows server 2003, Web services, Triggers, Controllers, Workflows, Email Updates.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts, which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC
- Architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documentation, design and functional aspects of the application.