- 10 years’ experience working with MS Dynamics and eDIEnterprise CRM, MS Share Point, Quick Books, SAP Business - Objects Business Intelligence and Oracle BIEE 12c.
- 9 years’ experience working with analytical and managerial tools in MS Excel (VLookup, HLookup and Pivot Tables).
- 10 years’ experience with Business Intelligences from Databases Datamyne, Piers, Hoover’s and Zepol for Global Agents.
- 10 years’ experience working closely with international Executives, understanding of business needs, and finding business solutions.
- More than 5 years experience with Gifts, Pledges, Endowment Accounts and Documented Bequests and Donor Relations.
- 8 years’ experience with Database Reporting and queries on MS Dynamics, SQL Server, eDI, mySQL, Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience working with Crystal Reports and Manufacturing WMS.
- Ability to prepare professional reports in national (USA) and Global level.
- Strong knowledge on managing, organizing, planning, multi-tasking, orientation, work ethics, quality and performance.
- Superior detail oriented personality.
- Ability to prioritize and oversee projects with limited or no Supervision.
- Analytical and Logical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in 5 Languages (Azeri, English, Russian, Turkish, French).
- High level Management experience for non-profit Organization.
- 2 years’ experience as Board of Director (Secretary, Treasurer and President of Board).
- 3 years’ experience in Budget Planning.
- 17 years’ experience on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio, Publisher, InfoPath, OneNote)
Information Management AssociateResponsibilities:
- Work in partnership with internal business areas to design and develop reports to meet their business needs
- Execute manual and/or programmatic updates to the internal database system
- Perform system analysis and program development on assigned projects in partnership with VUIT (internal business areas and external vendors)
- Responsible for advanced technical and analytic support for various data projects, reports, and interfaces related to the alumni/development database system
- Creating and developing reports based on a large, complex reporting structure
- Utilize SAP Business-Objects Business Intelligence Platform 2 and 4
- Developing reports in Microsoft Access and/or using an ODBC connection
- Utilize RADAR and Ellucion Advance databases.
- Managing current and historic financial data in Nortridge Loan System (NLS)
- Implementing current data quality accuracy
- Managing NLS Account and Contracts.
Information and Data Management CoordinatorResponsibilities:
- Generating Business Intelligence from Databases Datamyne, Piers, Hoover’s and Zepol for Global Agents
- Manage all forms of communication, including mail, phone calls/conferencing, faxes and inter-office messages
- Verifying ORG Codes using eDI (CRM) and status follow up for USA and Global Agents
- Registering USA and Prepaid Leads information into eDI (CRM), updating in timely manner and follow-up actions within CRM system
- Using eDIEnterprise (CRM) in advanced level for Cold Call Register, Client Intelligence, Opportunity Management, Reports
- Exporting data from various databases and generating sorted and organized data into Excel, .CSV & PDF format
- Preparing Sales Lead Log for Global Directors and Executives and supporting with CRM View Reports and Updates
- Answering daily basis e-mails using MS Outlook
- Generating Business Intelligence for Global Executives; Utilize Business Directories - ZoomInfo, Cortera, Data.Com
- Participating / attending in phone conferences, weekly meetings and projects management
- Preparing TGF Directory list for Executives as required and managing data
- Web and Business Directory research for all USA and Overseas Sales
- Web- Presence update and follow-up (TGF website requests received)
- Coordinating telemarketing and other leads through eDI CRM globally and in USA
- Coordinating Global Sales Lead Desk; Maintenance of Phone Voice Mailbox on daily basis
- Tracking and preparing monthly Report using MS Excel whereas shows USA and Global requests
- Work on requested CRM projects within specific time line (project co-ordination).
QA Process Control LeadResponsibilities:
- Maintain and Monitoring Engineering Process in Production Lines
- Supervising In-Line Audit Agents
- Supervise of testing team for HP Monitors, Thin Clients, Notebooks, Desktops and Hand-Helds
- Pre-Test, Aging, and Final Process for Commercial products by Helix System
- Working with Helix Inventory Module and internal WMS.
- Preparing Weekly Quality Report using MS Excel for QA Manager and Director.
- Preparing Checklists using MS Word and MS Excel for Production Process
- Co-Operate with Quality Engineer to improve Production Quality
- Co-Operate with QA Supervisor to resolve any quality issue in Production
- Monthly training Production Supervisors for Quality concepts and improvement
- Work in MS Excel in advanced level with Pivot Table and VLookup
- Co-Operate with HP TCE Engineers for Customer Satisfaction.
Sr. Help Desk Support
- Troubleshooting/Testing Tablets
- Diagnostic repair of Amazon Kindle Fires
- QMS (Fulfillment, Hold, Check In & etc.)
- QMS FFT (Final Functional Test)
- QMS LCD Re-Test
- QMS LCD & TP Assembly
- Disassemble & Assemble of Units
- QMS QA
- QMS Touch Panel Test
- QMS (Manual Entry System)
- MRF Kitting & Complete
- FRC (Calibration Test