- Goal - driven, performance-focused, and multifaceted professional, seeking an engaging and challenging position to effectively utilize knowledge and skills gained from academic pursuits and diverse work experience.
- Armed with broad-based background in general business operations, information technology, sales administration, contract management, logistics, warehouse management, and process improvement.
- Equipped with strong leadership skills in driving vision, innovation, and strategic plans as well as overseeing cross-functional teams to drive strong and sustainable productivity gains toward fulfillment of corporate goals and objectives.
- Effective negotiator and communicator, adept at coordinating with clients and other stakeholders to ensure high-quality and timely completion of designated responsibilities.
Senior IT Production Support Business
- Serve as an effective leader in charge of Jenark Accounting Software, as well as executing quality assurance (QA) testing of systems
- Render triage support in administering and restoring system and network outages
- Prepare and maintain how-to documentation on company websites
- Create Structured query language (SQL) statements to determine accurate solutions for any production issues
- Coordinate with upper management in ensuring quick turn-around-time (TAT) performance and system availability
Distribution and Print Production
- Tracked incoming and outgoing curriculum and furniture orders to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Enforced employee performance appraisals for warehouse and print production employees
- Introduced warehouse employees in managing expanded duties and special projects to enhance current processes
- Established and implemented new policies and procedures for the warehouse and print production center
- Cultivated and strengthened productive relationships with Curriculum Department and Print Production Center to secure alignment of latest changes with current curriculum
- Designed and executed curriculum print production initiatives for in-house printing, which improved operational efficiency
- Optimized current processes by restructuring operations within the print production center
Specialty Customer Relations Management
- Secured long-term relationships with clients through excellent customer service, needs assessment, and conflict resolution
- Determined and applied corrective actions to all complex problems and complaints in a calm and professional demeanor
- Administered 60 incoming customer calls daily in a highly demanding environment
- Provided expert oversight in all facets of project development, which involved designing new consulting self-service tools and upgrading existing tools to drive continuous process improvements
- Coordinated the execution of all user acceptance testing (UAT) and implementation of timelines for communication, development, business requirements document (BRD) process, and roll-outs, thus improving effectiveness and quality
- Maintained direct communication with key stakeholders and personnel within the Operations, Purchasing, Risk Management, Finance, Sales, and Legal departments
- Teamed up with developers in designing new cloud-based self-service tool that was strategically used in controlling customer discounts and standardizing terms of agreement, consequently increasing revenue
- Maximized system reliability and consistency by generating BRD and upgrading consulting self-service tool system