- Enthusiastic and result driven Information Technology and Management professional with Masters in Computer Science & Minor in Business along with 18 + years of experience in end to end implementation of diverse systems in Finance, Retail, Travel, Ecommerce, , HR, Hospitality and HealthCare sectors
- Expertise in directing, managing, leading, mentoring teams, products and projects and operations
- Involved in Product Visions, Roadmaps, Product & Industry Research, and Product Management
- Expertise in maintaining high level of synergy and accuracy while co - coordinating with vendors and clients and internal teams
- Driven by continuous innovation, team motivation, agility, KPIs, and s e lf created and enforced checks and balances on Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder Management areas . key focus on budgeting and financing including cost estimations across various programs, SOWs, resource allocations, and operational tasks
- Experienced in managing projects in Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Spiral, Waterfall, and XP environments.
- Multi project management on heavy agile work environments ensuring timely delivery. Scrum master Confidential times.
- Proven track record of ‘ Acquire, Retain and Grow’ the online customer base by implementing various ecommerce hands on project management strategies with maximum conversion rates
- End to end understanding of next gen ecommerce including but not limited to, Cross Platform User Experience Optimization, SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media Optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, ROI drivan Web Merchandisingand online user experience, PCI Compliance & Security, Up-selling & Cross-selling Features, Internal Site search (using Endeca), Product Review Features, Flexible Pricing Management, Robust Catalog Management, Analytics & Reporting, Integrated Shipping and Product Feed Support.
- Strong technical depth and vision for the ever evolving ecommerce into developing the ne xt generation platforms for scalability/reliability and to be ahead of the game instead of having to catch-up.
- Hands on programming experience in Internet/Application development using java, .net, and front-end technologies such as HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, PHP and back end development using SQL Server, My SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Significant Contribution right from the STC analysis all the way through post implementation support during each stage of SDLC implementing diverse end to end solutions.
- Proactive in leading and facilitating the efforts while meeting with various teams within the organization, vendors and clients to understand the existing issues and identify the potential for improvements with keen focus on continuous systems improvements aligning with technology goals.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP, CRM, SFA, Data-Warehousing- Business Intelligence, Web Analytics tools such as JDA PMM, Oracle-Siebel, JDE, Business Essentials and Oracle ebusiness Suite, Business Objects, Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer, Google Analytics, Tealeaf, Omniture, Retail.net, Epiphany, ATG, Magento, Hybris,
Project Management and Requirements Management Tools: MS Project, Rally, Rational Requisite Pro, Caliber RM, Caliber DefineIT, Enterprise ArchitectModeling & Designing Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio, Enterprise Architect
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, QuickTest Pro (QTP), JIRA
Programming Languages: ASP, ASP.net, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSL, XSLT, UML, C, C++, HTML, DHTML
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10G, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server 2000, 2007
Other Tools: JDA, Oracle ATG, Seibel, Endeca, Teamsite, Microsoft Project, Toad, SQL Navigator, VoiceGenie Platform, Web Methods, Eclipse 3.0, MyEclipse, WinDeveloper, IntelliJ, Putty, Cygwin, MS Office
Configuration Management / Bug Tracking: Microsoft VSS, CVS, Rational Clear Case, Oracle ARCS, Oracle Bug DB, JIRA
- Adept Confidential creating delivering Outstanding PowerPoint Presentations
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001 and CMM and HIPPA, Basal II, Sarbanes-Oxley(SOX), OFAC, PCI compliance standards
- Skilled in Gap, Impact and Risk analysis and Business Cases.
- Well Acknowledged and take a huge pride in having excellent
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Sr. IT Manager
- Acquisition from Blackstone (investment firm) mandated 360 0 innovations of IT systems and business processes.
- Role is to provide strategy, direction, and Project Management and end to end solution delivery starting with planning, analysis design/development, quality assurance, user acceptance, deployment all the way through post production support
- Role is hybrid between end to end project management and operations management for various systems including Salesforce, ecommence Systems, Franchise applications, Oracle Financlals, CRS, HMS and few others.
- Traditional responsibilities include the management of scope, time, budgets, resources, communications, and post production delivery management
- Successfully launched a brand new Confidential program which involved the migration of the legacy sites and backend systems to the new AEM platform. Also worked with business to identify the impacts and organized various training programs for the business to manage the change seamlessly and efficiently.
- Introduced and implemented organization wide issue escalation processes for production issues and designed/optimized and streamlined various process both internally in working with IT and business stakeholders
- Standardized and streamlined the business request intake processes and
- Introduced a new department to support post production activities delivery management and responsible in managing the release activities for production support and day to day operations
- Advocated the idea of single authentication and single sign on while bringing all of the systems under one portal for all of the franchise properties for easy access and self-serve user management.
- Lead deployed CP portal system for the corporate partners the eliminated fraud by 80%. Corporate partners no longer need to enter the CP numbers manually and can no longer be solicited.
- Responsibilities include program delivery and ongoing operations support across various systems and business areas.
- Responsible for resource management of both inhouse and offshore teams.
Sr. Project Strategist and Associate project director
- With Agilistically Agile environments, the job is to evaluate and provide a project strategy, direction and roadmap and a phased approach with insight into resources, time and cost analysis. Involves heavy multidimensional project discovery, out of the box approach, innovations, and research with daily standups and synthesizing the research to form an multiyear project plan . Project involves recommending the solution for the existing landscape of product catalog management and the ecommerce customer experience.
- Currently Confidential & Confidential has over customized product catalogs managed by different teams using different versions of Oracle ATG and need 28 employees just manually entering product catalog entries, resulting into inefficiencies and human errors and many other issues with the tools being underutilized.
- Project after implementation is estimated to save about 7 million in annual savings.
Sr. Project Manager and Lead Strategist, Confidential, NJ
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value, organized and lead daily project status and daily standup scrum meetings in the Agile environments, Prepare and distribute progress reports, Manage risks and issues, Correct deviations from plans .
- Created and implemented a Hybrid Project Management methodology called ‘AIM’ that will work cross departmental teams.
- Take pride in delivering project in record time and before timelines and most importantly with satisfied business users. Prepared project plans, RFPs, SOWs, WBS, risk management plan and user training manuals and stayed on top of the timelines
- Led and mentored a team of BAs and the related projects and implemented the unique proactive strategy to meet the deadlines within budget while being on top of all the risk identifications and mitigations delivering the effective Project Management across all the projects. Prepared project Plans, weekly reports, escalated and mitigated risks and delivered within time and budget
- Involved in creating and defining, analyzing and researching the strategy in acquisition and integration of a new centralized, Enterprise Content Management tool that will also serve as a central repository and deliver informative and accurate world class content for all the Confidential brands globally, spanning all existing and emerging channels, to drive franchisee and customer engagement, increase conversion and room growth, and reduce operational complexities.
- Prepared RFPs, BRDs, and Product Specifications.
- With keen focus on online optimization and enhancements, analyzed and implemented opportunities for the better user experience, effective web merchandising resulting in increase in conversion rate for online and on mobile channels.
- Worked on performance enhancement initiative across platforms.
- Owned the internal search strategy within Endeca. Responsibilities include improvements for internal search to optimize the user experience, including item attributes, thesaurus, synonyms, auto-phrases and re-directs to provide a fine tuned search experience to drive online sales and increase conversion rates.
Sr. Project/delivery Manager, Secaucus, NJ
- Creating a business case for build vs. buy decision for Confidential online service mainly featuring online Invoice and Disputes managements and online payment.
- Created product vision, Project roadmap and prepared the presentations and then sold the idea ( feature wise) to the regions.
- Aligned resources and activities for the efficient delivery.
- Working with the international user base to communicate and gather farther details as required.
- Managed End to End delivery and training and post production support.
- Worked as a prime liaison as a Functional and Project Manager among the stakeholders and the IT team and third party venders. in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, manage and validate requirements for the creation of new or modification of existing processes, programs, products, policies and information systems
- Managing, hiring, mentoring and training a team of Business Analysts and the inhouse Web developers to facilitate the major initiatives from concept to implementation while ensuring successful project and documentation deliveries with precision within assigned time and budget.
- Contributed in assessing and defining scope, time and cost of the initiatives being undertaken.
- Working collaboratively with the local E-commerce business teams and Confidential to identify opportunities to improve and enhance the effectiveness of Toysrus.com, defining solutions to address those opportunities, and work with Canada and US-based colleagues in Product Management, Business Modeling, Product Development, and User Experience to refine and implement solutions.
- Active participation in contribution towards the vision and evolution of Toysrus.com features and functionality.
- Establish analysis programs to measure effectiveness of features and functionality and manage ongoing relationships with our key partners. Re-eveluated and implemented Omniture site catalyst for the critical features that were missong.
- Working with end-users to determine necessary requirements for ETL, Modeling, Analytics, process development, infrastructure, data, reports, analyses, training, service levels agreements, etc.
- Participated in architectural, model, etc. reviews.
- Managed appropriate scope of requirements through a formal approval and change process.
- Identified and communicates risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope.
- Traced all requirements from business case to implementation solution (key features to business rules).
- Supported project team during testing phase.
- SEO optimization
Lead Systems Analyst and Project Manager
- Hired, trained and mentored an offshore resource to assist the team in performing the business analysis functions.
- Involved heavily during the discovery and analysis phase for both functional and technical analysis following the Agile -scrum methodology.
- Performed competitive analysis Evaluated and proposed the possible solutions especial for the user experience with the help of the offshore teams.
- Designed various HTML Email notifications for the respective events raised by the system and worked with legal and product marketing for the final approvals.
- Monitored and facilitated the progress while addressing the issues along the way.
- Analyzed the existing system behavior and problem areas and proposed the solution targeting the problem areas.
- Performed thorough Data analysis querying dataware house, various databases and as well as using Tealeaf.
- Work areas included user admin and maintenance, Messaging and announcements, Transaction Processing , FRDs, FSD, New and existing Data Flow Diagrams, Process flow diagrams, Use cases etc.
Confidential, King Of Prussia, PA
- Identified and documented the business and system requirements for the Verified by Visa functionality and assisted DEV and QA during the implemented and testing phase.
- Worked with the clients banks POS and online security teams to ensure the security standard, verified the message formats, encryption standards, security rules, Credit card data storage on the resilient Mode,
- Conducted post implementation Data analysis and Identified the unusual cart abandonments in a particularly in ‘Verified by Visa’ user interactions.
- Analyzed and researched the web analytics data and interviewed business users to Identify the Cart Abundant sources and causes and proposed the solution that focuses on improving the user experience reducing cart abandonment and foster Partner acceptance.
- Identified and proposed the potential of this particular feature as the part of the Confidential Product - Insight, keeping in mind the Long Term Vision of Confidential to be a product based company.
- Updated the existing FRS, Report Design Specification(RDS) and Variable Mapping document for Business Analytics solutions for Omniture required to track customer behavior
- Assisted in Implementing this updated feature for the following partners, GNC, Confidential, Timberland, Confidential Hardware, ADIDAs, Nascar and Modell’s.
- Project involved launch of m.acehardware.com(mobile site) performing the integration of existing Confidential Catalog and Store locater services with third party services including Google maps API, GEP Code service and ShopLocal .
- Following the Scrum process, gathered, analyzed and documented detailed user requirements, business rules, business process models and product features in FRS, along with System Requirements, Interfaces, and field mappings in SRS (System Requirement Specification) by user interviews and by using organizational process assets.
- Evaluated the Test Plans and improved QA Processes by eliminating unnecessary team involvement for the unrealistic and redundant issues by personally working with QA team and then communicating the legitimate bugs to the appropriate resources and saved team efforts by almost about 30%.
- A Research and Analysis project assisting upper Management to develop a business case against Confidential in order to eliminate the maintenance cost.
- Analyzed and identified the alternative sources in order to retrieve the existing Confidential Data/Reports collectively by existing Data Warehousing Systems, an in-house Web Analytics Solution - Insight and by introducing New Analytics systems such as Google Analytics.
- Performed GAP and Risk Analysis by rigorously verifying and analyzing all the click-stream attributes generated in the Confidential system vs. the Data availability in other Web Analytics systems and identified potential Risks.
- Identified and prioritized the Issues, Risks and maintained the Issues Log and documented the findings in a Standard format.
- Prepared External Client facing Initial (Custom) Document combining FRS, SRS and SID outlining both functional and technical requirements and technical feasibility as requested by Upper Management in order to obtain quick client approval.
- Prepared Detailed Functional Specification including Use Cases, Use Case Scenarios, Use case diagrams, Activity Diagrams for the selection for Carriers, Plans, and Option, Plan Activation, and User Interactions for Warehouse Management
- Created detailed System Requirement Specification to encapsulate all the characteristics and features expected of the system including High level System architectures, three way System Flow diagrams between Confidential, ‘Lets talk’, and Palm Platforms, system functionality, user interfaces, system interfaces, data Feeds and system performance.
- Analyzed, designed and documented functional and technical interfaces /message flows) between Epiphany CRM and the webstore.
- With both in depth understanding of both Technical and Functional architecture, implemented Omniture (Insight) solutions for Timberland, GNC, NASCAR and Zeal’s web sites.
- Performed gap analysis for the legacy Omniture vs Insight for the existing report suites. Analyzed and documented Standard and custom Web Analytics Report Specifications and Implemented and supported Custom web Analytics Solutions for Timberland, GNC, NASCAR and Zeal’s web sites.
- Worked with Channel adviser and Partners (GNC, Babies R US, Confidential, and Aeropostale) who are interested in selling their products on AMAZON, Confidential and Buy.com to identify and document Functional requirements, Business Process Models, Data Flows and Feed Mappings.
Environments: Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10G, 11i, Linux, Unix, XML, Web services, Flash-Action Script Enterprise Architect, UML, MS Visio, Rational Unified Process (RUP), MS Project, MS Office-PowerPoint and Excel, Weblogic 8.1, Omniture, Net Acumen, Epiphany, E*diaglog, Webstore, JDA, CatMan,
Confidential, Rockaway, NJ
Sr. Business Systems Analyst :
- Performed GAP and Impact analysis and technical feasibility for the existing Systems PMM (Portfolio Merchandise Management - HQ side) and Triversity SAP (POS - store side ) with Web based ERP Application, Retail.Net (JPOS cloud application) convincing upper Management to proceed with the strategic decision to move on to new single Integrated Online System.
- Facilitated and participated in JAD sessions for understanding the current business, future business expectations, project plan updates and gained consensus for User Acceptance Testing requirements for Product Quick Loads, Price quick loads, Auto PO cancels, with the Confidential .
- Acted as SME for the customization of the store side functionality (POS) for the Retail.Net JPOS and for the interfaces with CRM System (Oracle - Siebel) along with analyzing and gathering requirements for the integration with the new system and also created use cases, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, state chart diagrams along with FRS documents, Technical Specifications using MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Excel and word.
- Worked with development and DBA to Model the complex data structures and established enterprise-wide standards for managing data and streamlined the design process and synchronized the model with the database design.
- Developed the project plan with assistance from the management, and updated provisions for project scope changes and issues and initiated efforts to make improvements.
- Prepared project Plans using MS Project for the Integration of various systems mentioned above and implemented projects meeting all the deadlines while maintaining buffer for troubleshooting unexpected issues.
- Created invoice-reconciliation program that resulted in capturing an average of $5,000 per month in vendor overcharges.
- Provided Technical assistance for POS systems, Triversity and Retail Net JPOS while identifying, analyzing and resolving Field Issues while on call 24 X 7 on Tier 2 support.
- Worked with Payment Getaways for online credit card and check processing in order to gather the configuration settings and to coordinate the functionality and Set of Rules in order to make the systems PCI Compliant and also tested the check processing to and achieved the Certegy Certification required to continue the Online Check processing for JPOS ensuring following .
- Performed a wide range of tasks for the above project right from Inception Phase, all the way through Implementation, Manual Preparation, User Training and Production Support with coordination of external vendors and internal business users among with implementing and maintaining SOX compliance.
- Worked with the Quality Assurance Team to test different releases and to develop test plans and test cases along with facilitating and coordinating UAT and Bug resolutions.
- Performed Data analysis by writing queries on MS SQL Server with Query analyzer for the Schema Merge projects for the Franchise Stores and Corporate Stores.
Environment: Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10G, 11i, Linux, Unix, XML, Web services, Enterprise Architect, Rational Requisite Pro, UML, MS Visio, Rational Unified Process (RUP), MS Project, MS Office-PowerPoint and Excel, Weblogic 8.1
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Analyzed Existing Systems, Timesaver, Pay by Pay and identified and proposed and implemented the potential improvements as per the business needs such as functional changes for changing the way companies pay your workers’ compensation premium payments which would save money and improve the employer’s cash flow by using actual payment data instead of estimated.
- Conducted business requirements, functional and technical walk-through meetings for various modules and custom reports HR/Benefits Solution’, ‘Pay by Pay’ and Time Saver.
- Played a vital Role in facilitating JAD sessions by creating a visual wire frames in the follow-up sessions and possible improvements resulting triggering a new thought process which otherwise could have been missed.
- Worked with Confidential for incorporating and validating regulatory standards EEO, HIPAA, COBRA in HR/Benefits Solution’
- Performed requirement elicitation, analysis, specification and validation using Caliber DefineIT and requirement tracing using Caliber RM.
- Created use case models and UML and architecture diagrams to reflect use case narratives.
- Developed end-to-end staggered approach for a phased roll-out of the entire application in conjunction with the business desk for the new release of Timesaver.
- Prepared Presentations for business users and other stakeholders outlining system changes such as custom reports and expected benefits such as ensure timely and accurate, compliance, decision-making, and forecasting information.
- Assisted project manager in tasks related to project implementation and worked with production support team to implement the applications.
- Worked across all levels of management to track project requirements and ensure compliance in development effort
- Identifying, capturing and tracking risks in the Risk Management Database
- Involved in white box testing of the java code with developers in the unit testing phase
- Documented test plans and test cases and established testing guidelines and procedures for unit and integration testing
- Reviewed and evaluated all enhancements before delivery and deployment to ensure its meeting the standard criteria
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Web Ecommerce Manager/Programmer Analyst
- Managed, developed and executed website construction and execution of marketing strategies working with third party vendors, Marketing Department, while managing group of consultants providing contents, banner ads and graphics.
- Directly involved with the entrepreneurial rapid growth of the company through the early part of the decade where online sales of the company expanded in excess of $20Million annually that was almost 300% growth.
- Performed Website analysis, requirement gathering, design, development, QA analysis and maintenance for the corporate websites, Confidential -us.com and satellitediscountstore.com.
- Designed, developed and maintained most intranet sites and Web-based application, using HTML, DHTML, ASP.net, Java scripts, MS SQL Server, CGI and PERL.
- Implemented End to End Ecommerce solutions for both online stores , Confidential and Confidential .
- Defined the data sources, data loads and data transformation using ER Diagrams and Used Rational Rose for model diagrams, MS-Word for documentation and used Unified Modeling Language for visual modeling.
- Authored technical Specifications with the help of tech support that describe and explain complex processes for delivering Satellite communication services to high-profile customers.
- Created and managing successful pay-per-click campaigns in Google Adwords, improving the sales.
- Performed Search Engine Optimization analysis and SEM for the web sites.
- Optimized the sites in order to get listed in major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN
- A dministered and analyzed the web traffic reports and prepared and delivered weekly presentations.