- Proficient in SQL, Excel Macro VBA, Python, MATLAB, Windows Server, PHP, C++
- Fluent in Chinese Mandarin, Taiwanese and Cantonese, Intermediate Japanese, Basic Korean
Confidential, New York, NY
Data Analyst/ Regulatory System Analyst
- Manage and execute Data extraction analysis request by SQL queries as to customers’ specification (P&G, L'Oreal, Unilever), lead on the digitalization project resulting in cost avoidance of 2.5 million annual process. Reduced system team 80 percent of service workload.
- Present data - driven report within Regulatory team of 110 members globally.
- Coordinate IT developments between business and IT team regarding system or process improving projects.
- UAT (User Acceptance testing) as liaison to ensure developments fulfilling business and technical expectation.
- Enhance the query capabilities for data extraction from the corporate repository and create the ad hoc reports for dissemination to Regulatory internal and external stakeholders (Poundage data, Sales impact analysis)
- Demonstrate SAP Business Object WEBI (BI tools) and SQL Data Mining to provide business insight to senior director and manager.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Conduct Data-trend analysis in the supply chain database to fulfill the capacity level in each region for the entire Land-based Phalanx Weapon System. Completed the construction of Logistic Support Activity database, accomplished 3.8 million contract with the stakeholder.
- Plan and execute meetings with vendor and maintain relationships with US government officials
- Perform industrial and process evaluation, improvement and re-engineering to support the Supply Chain team.
- Review engineering drawings and technical documentations, spares management. Develop and refine the supportability engineering tasking.
- Lean Six Sigma Certificate from Raytheon. Optimized process efficiency of transferring tech manual data.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Supply Chain Engineer
- Developed new functions as a project leader for SC tools ‘ Confidential ’, which allows Cost Strategy Team to make SC decisions emphasizing cost transparency, resulting in helping cost avoidance of estimated $4.1 million last quarter
- Prioritized with supply chain core team who works closely with marketing, R&D and regional stakeholders to refresh launch schedules and deliverables
- Incorporated the desired deliveries to strengthen ‘ Confidential ’ analytical capacity from 4 to 50 modules and generated visual summary through VBA and Excel Macro
- Presented final version to more than 50+ Confidential North America and Asia teams though conference call, along with display at Confidential ’s employee Project Fair
- Troubleshoot the software/hardware equipment, integrating monthly touch screen exhibits using html contents