- An ambitious individual with overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry with 6+ years on Salesforce.com platform as an Administrator, Developer having extensive knowledge in design and development of various CRM & Web - based applications, implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions and 2+ years of experience in Java Technologies.
- Actively participated in multiple phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancement of applications.
- Worked with various CRM applications like Salesforce.com, Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Marketing cloud.
- Great Knowledge in MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural design pattern.
- Strong experience in developing client- specific solutions on Force.com platform using Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, and Force.com IDE.
- Hands on experience in creating users, profiles, roles, public groups to provide access and implemented role hierarchies , sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Books, Campaigns, Cases, Contacts, Dashboards, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Profile, and Reports and in creating the custom objects with various field types.
- Hands on Experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Picklist, Multi-Select Picklist, Role based page layout, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and generating Email alerts according to application requirements.
- Designed various Custom Formula Fields, Flied Dependencies, Validation Rules, Process Builder, Workflows and Approvals.
- Proficient in designing the components using Objects and Fields, Roles, Page layouts, Visual Force Pages , Apex Classes , Controllers & Triggers , Workflows for automating different business process and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Standard/custom Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods, Application Design, Visual Force Pages, Force.com API on Multitenant Force.com platform.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using web services SOAP and REST API.
- Involved in Data modeling, Data management and writing complex SOQL and SOSL queries statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Strong experience working in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed Test Classes and Test Methods to ensure maximum Code Coverage (greater than 75%) in production instance.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Experience in dealing with functionalities related to Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Good knowledge on integrating REST / SOAP Web service with third party systems.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader , Salesforce Import and Export Wizard and have knowledge of integrating Legacy system with Salesforce.
- Experience in integrated Marketing cloud with Salesforce Sales & Service clouds .
- Strong experience with salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud and Force.com platform.
- Experience in relational data management system and SOA design principle.
- Experience in using Salesforce Lightning Components, Lightning builder for Salesforce1.
- Proficient in creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Having hands on experience in Lightning interface, Aura Framework.
- Good hands on practice with the new Lightning System Design which helps to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components Performed.
- Hands on Experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Experience in modifying Visual Force Pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- A very good team player with the ability to work independently, a competent having excellent interpersonal, written and oral communicational skills.
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex, Triggers, Apex Classes/ Controllers, Visualforce Pages/Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Case Management automation, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Jira.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com API tools (Data Loader), Force.com Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com platform (Sandbox and Production), AppExchange.
Programming Languages: Apex, C, Java, SQL, Python.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS3, XML, jQuery, Bootstrap
Web Services: SOAP/REST API.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7, Linux, Unix.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, PL/SQL
Mobile Application Tools: Salesforce Lighting Tools
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created various Custom objects and defined relation among them using Lookup, Master-Detail Relation, Rollup summary.
- Build the Role Hierarchy System in Salesforce.com and created Profiles setup according the Profiles.
- Implemented Field Level security for sensitive data holder fields.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created templates, approval processes , approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created users roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies , sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Developed and configured various reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules , and auto response rules for automating business logic.
- Written Apex unit test classes and achieved code coverage up to 90% for all the classes and followed best practices using @testSetup to setup test data for each object and reused the same data across various test methods.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes/Triggers, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Developed and scheduled various Batch Apex classes using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Worked in querying Salesforce.com databases using SOQL and SOSL for various data fetching and manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects with consideration to Governor Limits .
- Used Change Sets for migrating data from one sandbox to another sandbox environment.
- Worked on ETL tools (Informatica, Jitterbit) and Web Services API (SOAP and REST) to integrate Sales Force with other applications within the organization.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking.
- Used tools such as Jenkins , Eclipse IDE, ANT migration tool and Change sets to deploy code from sandbox to production.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test Driven Environments with large & small project teams.
- Implemented the business solutions for their client requirements, using APPTUS CPQ within the exclusively developed framework..
- Prepared custom reports by running SQL queries on the back end data views of the marketing cloud . .
- Maintained and optimized Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target.
- Automated marketing cloud using pardot like lead qualification, lead management and sending messages.
- Using community cloud , connect with customers, partners and peers for ideas and answers.
- Worked on Sales cloud, service cloud, Customer Portal and salesforce Chatter.
- Responsible for preparing test plan document, manual and automation test scripts using Selenium Webdriver and running the test scripts in Jenkins .
- Worked on converting salesforce classic Visual Force Pages into lightning using lightning components and lightning App builder .
- Upgraded some Apps from salesforce classic to lightning experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with Lightning .
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in lightning Application.
- Created Lighting components , added CSS and design parameters which improves performance.
Confidential, Rhode Island
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Worked on designing development of Service Console for Customer Contact Center( Call center) and Customer service team( Email).
- Hand on experience Customer Portal, Live feeds and Automations ( Workflows, Approvals, and Process builder).
- Develop the events which work based on the flows. Used to perform the multiple actions using process builder.
- Expertise in working with salesforce Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed Customer Objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, Page Layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages and Approval Process to suit the needs of the applications.
- Setup field level security for customer objects.
- Defined Lookup and Master detail relationship on the Objects and created junction Objects.
- Created customer Dashboard for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Worked on process builders to create auto response, auto assigning cases, auto finishing cases, and auto populating fields on different objects as per the business requirements.
- Designed Workflow rules, Approval process and its associated actions like time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record pages.
- Developed Visual Force Pages using Apex standard/custom controllers , and controller extension .
- Designed and developed Apex classes and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the application.
- Experienced with GitHub such as feature request, bug tracking, task management.
- Worked with Visual force components to customize captions headers and footers of tables and to embed a standard list view of an object.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL and SOSL queries using Foce.com.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Triggers to handle bulk records within the governor limits to automate business logic.
- Responsible for setting up new instances of JIRA , data import, customization, and backup.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com components Deployment wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Implemented new requirements from sandbox to production environments using Force.com IDE on Eclipse platform and change sets.
- Maintained databases by utilizing data loader for Lead, Contact, Account Management and Opportunity Management.
- Worked on REST API web services for lead management, SOAP API web services with XML as intermediate platform.
- Experience in data migration activities for migration of data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce.com.
- Migrating the code to the deployment instance after testing and provide support for post production.
- Moved data from one environment to another environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Integrated with the third party systems by installing CTI Adapters on the machines of the call center users.
- Used Ajax for the Asynchronous data populating on pages
- Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Created CPQ process using APPTUS CPQ and CL AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Handled day to day issues related to user administration, various configuration, and customizations for global sales and service cloud users.
- Writing code, test cases, review code, checkin to source control, fix issues and enhancement, write technical and functional documentation.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, CRM, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force, Email Marketing, Flows, Process Builders, Data Loader, API, Workflows Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Customer Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web services, Sandbox, Force.com Explorer, SOSL, SOQL, SOAP API and REST API, Eclipse, Service cloud.
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Worked as an Admin to identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards, and created various custom objects.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Email templates for inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Implemented Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to track Cases from the website.
- Created various Reports (Summary Reports, Matrix Reports, Pie Charts, and Dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforce to track the Cases and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual Force pages . Used Visual Force components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action Support and Action Function.
- Designed front end Pages using Visual Force and Apex.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Performed various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete and Export using Apex Data Loader .
- Used SOQL&SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Integration with automated continuous unit test runs and automated deployments to QA, UAT and Production.
- Manage Email Marketing Associate in training and businesses processes to take over daily email execution.
- Worked on Scrum methodology.
- Implemented Service Cloud including Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Implemented marketing cloud on campaign object in order to promote sales of entire organization.
- Automated the process of syncing the salesforce data with marketing cloud using data streaming.
Environment: SalesForce.com platform, CRM, sCustom objects, Custom Tabs, Visual force (Pages, Component & amp; Controllers), Workflows, Governor Limits, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes/Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, service cloud, marketing cloud.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with team members to gather requirements and documented them.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, opportunities, Campaigns and Reports.
- Created various Custom Objects and defined lookup, Picklist, master-detail relationships and roll up summary between those objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, Email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Process builder to create auto response, auto assigning cases, auto finishing Cases and auto populating fields on different objects as per the business requirements.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies , sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created page layouts , search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed various Apex classes/ triggers and Visual Force Pages for various functional needs in the application.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL queries for calling the data from databases and displayed them.
- Used data loader for insert, update, and bulk import /export of data from salesforce objects.
- Wrote test classes as a part of unit testing and tested it using selenium.
Environment: Salesforce.com, CRM, Apex, Visualforce, triggers, workflow, validation rules, AppExchange, report, dashboard, Force.com IDE, Visualforce (pages, components, and controllers), Emails, Custom objects, process builders, Data loader, SOSL, SOQLs, Force.com API.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, detailed technical design and database scheme design of the application.
- Involved in Code Development for the build and enhancements of the web service APIs to suit the Project and Channel requirements.
- Created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML/Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed the persistence tier using Hibernate framework .
- Designed and developed front view components using JSP and HTML .
- Wrote queries in Native SQL.
- Prepared end-user as well as developer, project technical documentations.
- Prepared design/ test documentations and mentoring junior associates.
- Prepared design document and prepare estimates for coding and testing.
- Involved in development of Application using Core Java , Servlets & JSP .
- Implemented Action Classes and sAction Forms using Struts framework.
- Involved in Defect tracking, monitoring and on time delivery of the components.
- Involved in the Bug fixing and part of the Minor enhancement activities.
- Involved in tuning the prepared statements, tuning DB2Queries .
- Involved in UI/Prototype design using permitted tools.
- Gathered user requirements and involved in all SDLC phases like analysis, design, deployment and implementation
- Used Java and Java EE Web applications to create fully-integrated client management systems.
- Designed and developed application using Spring frameworks . .
- Created and explained prototypes to end users.
- Have experience in working with Multithreading, Exception Handling and other OOPS concepts.
- Involved in implementing the MVC framework - which is based on Spring and Hibernate.
- Wrote SQL and implemented Spring ORM using Hibernate.
- Wrote Store Procedures for interacting with the database.
- Writing Test Plans and Design Specifications for various modules.
- Coordinated with QA and business team to resolve system defects generated during testing.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using Junit .