- Extensive experience in translating business requirements into technical design documents by capturing workflows, technical use cases, data flow diagrams and NetSuite configurations.
- Develop, launch and manage in - depth KPI’s, dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level.
- Profound experience implementing workflow solutions using NetSuite Workflow Manager (Suite Flow), Suite lets, User Event scripts, Client scripts, Scheduled scripts, and Restlet.
- Managed and Delivered the enhancement requests from P2P, Order Management, FAM Management, R2R and Accounting functional areas.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the project including but not limited to process mapping, project management, configuration, training, and post go-live support.
- Conduct Business Acceptance Testing for customizations developed in-house by generating business specific use cases, ensuring the solutions provided to clients fulfill their requirements and adhere to their internal business guidelines.
- In depth understanding in the areas of NetSuite configuration, customization, integration, data mapping, testing and cut-over to production
- Good understanding and experience of Web technologies like ASP.NET and knowledge on database, with Hands-on MS SQL Server.
- Develop User’s Guides and provide extensive training to End Users, allowing them to fully comprehend and utilize the functionality of implemented solutions.
NetSuite and ERP System/Implementation: NetSuite/One World ERP/CRM, SAP Payroll, SAP HR, SAP FI/CO 4.3, 6.0
Databases: Oracle 7/8i/9i/10g, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 7/8.0
Operation Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Office Tools: MS Office 2003/2007/ 2013, MS Visio
Other Tools/Documentation: Altova Spy, Putty, WinFTP, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
NetSuite Developer Consultant
- Managed implementation of NetSuite ERP CRM Solutions for multiple domains including Retail, Manufacturing & Automobiles at multiple int’l subsidiaries
- Developed project plan, project budget, communication plan and resource management plan.
- Managed NetSuite One World successful implementation across the company in a short timeframe.
- Translated and redefined the company Order to Cash process flow in NetSuite
- Creation of NetSuite forms, transaction PDFs, workflows, scripts, roles to support company's channels structure and business rules
- Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management modules integration and configuration Set up with in NetSuite and made changes to Suite flows to address Business needs.
- Implement and configure NetSuite to address business needs and processes, including system setup, Chart of Accounts, lead-to-order, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, items & inventory management, fulfillment etc.
- Worked with management, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Sales and Marketing, and Accounting & Finance to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from client's existing system of records to NetSuite
- Administered and configured NetSuite company-wide; created and maintained users, roles, permissions, performed mass updates, Integration, NetSuite forms configuration, Customer / Contacts configuration and maintenance.
- Mass Data Mining and Data extraction from ERP/SQL NetSuite into Excel for DOC Anti-Dumping Audits. Develop the calculations, and piece together into coherent information for the DOC and Executives
- Configured Business Process Flows for Procure-to-Pay PO’s, Order-to-Cash Business Processes.
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Supported project managers with the development of reports and project plans in OpenAir.
- Supported project managers with resource assignments and project planning for over 150 ongoing projects using OpenAir and NetSuite Advanced Projects.
- Published Dashboards for Customer Support and Sales departments and created various reports for company's execs and upper management
- Primary contact NetSuite resource for all users across company: especially Sales, Customer Support, Operations and Finance
- Merged accounts, cleaned duplicates; involved in all NetSuite platform life after go-live.
- Created test cases and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met.
Environment: NetSuite ERP/OneWorld, CRM, Tech-Services.Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in analysis, estimation, planning, monitoring & delivery of cloud-based projects.
- Planned and implemented NetSuite ERP/CRM & OneWorld for multiple clients
- Provided alternative processes / solutions to enable clients’ business on NetSuite
- Customized NetSuite using SuiteScript & SuiteFlow to fit clients’ requirements
- Used SuiteBuilder extensively to ensure end-user acceptance and comfort with NetSuite
- Assisted customers and 3rd party vendors with application integration into NetSuite
- Responsible for managing and providing NetSuite related support for customers
- Configured OneWorld subsidiaries, each with unique business requirements
- Setup GL, CoA and accounting for subsidiary &inter-subsidiary transactions
- Data Migration into Netsuite using CSV Imports (Suite Cloud Plus) from different systems like Oracle EBS, Salesforce, AS400.
- Setup Billing / Invoicing & Service Items for internal & clients’ professional Services
- Setup Case Management for internal & clients’ customer support
- Created templates and campaigns for the internal & clients’ marketing departments
- Designed PDF templates to be used with Billing and Invoicing for all clients
- Planned, mapped and performed data migration into NetSuite for all clients.
- Created custom roles, centers, tabs and dashboards for all clients.
- Designed KPIs & scorecards for performance management for all clients.
- Performed pre-sale technical & business requirement analysis, and NetSuite demos.
- Finance and Sales specific training on the NetSuite platform
- Building complex workflows to automate unique lead-to-customer process
- Development of Workflow Action scripts to accommodate business requirements
- Automation of specific emails to sales reps, customers, leads and management
- Creating saved CSV imports for various regular updates per client requirement
- Data cleanup, formatting, and manipulation prior to imports.
- Managed and coordinated off-shore resources during implementations
- Provided clients with admin & end-user training during shared implementations.
Environment: NetSuite ERP/OneWorld, CRM, Tech-Services, Web Scripting (HTML, PHP)Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Business Objects Developer
- Involved in Full life cycle design and Development of Business Objects, Crystal Reports Applications.
- Worked also as a Data Analyst in documenting the report specifications, interacted with Business Analysts and End Users and gathered technical/functional requirements to develop standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Involved in all phases of discussions in understanding business logic behind the modules like Accounting, Audit, Collections, Registrations, Receivables, TPS and Employee Movement.
- Used Crystal Reports to develop custom and dynamic reports and Created sub-reports and linked between the main report and sub-reports.
- Worked with all types of schemas including Star schema, Snowflake schema and Aggregate tables.
- Was instrumental in using TOP N reports and parameterized crystal reports as per required.
- Extensively involved in using Group selection and Record selection formulae in Crystal reports.
- Used conditional formatting to the reports as per the requirements.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, views, functions, packages and triggers.
- Responsible for defining Indexes on tables and created Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes.
- Involved in troubleshooting, Optimizing, and fine-tuning the SQL Queries and Crystal Report debugging for efficiency.
- Created custom List of Values (LOVs) for better understanding of prompts by the end users.
- Used InfoView to publish & schedule Crystal reports to deliver them to clients via email.
- Created Balanced Scorecards using KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to access the quality of execution and consolidated multiple reports into a single dashboard.
- Responded to DMCR changes (Data Model Change Requests) and modified specs & reports accordingly.
- Created test data for DEV, CIT & ST environments to test reports before moving to PROD.
Environment: SAP Business Objects BI4.0, Oracle 11g, Crystal Reports, Windows.Confidential
Business objects Developer
- Designed and Developed reports using Crystal Reports. Responsible for creating the reports (detailed, Summary Reports, On-demand, drill down, Top N, Ad-hoc Reports, Frequency reports, Sub Reports, dynamic grouping, Cross-Tab, graphical, aging reports etc).
- Due to its long-term assignment, Developed three reports such as Sales and Profit Summary Report, Sales and Profit Detail Report and Location Summary Report.
- Modified existing Universes using Designer Module in Business Objects
- Worked with business users, higher management for gathering and analyzing requirements.
- Developed reports using complex formulae with Running Totals based on Grouping and parameters (Dynamic and Cascading) and sub reports.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complex SQL Queries to be used as Command Object in Crystal Reports development.
- Used SQL for designing, modifying, and maintaining the Tables, Views and Stored Procedures.
Environment: SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI3.3, Oracle 10g, Unix