- Over 8 years of experience in IT industry in SalesForce Customization, Security Access, creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, and email services.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com configuration, customization, administration, data migration & mapping and integration.
- Extensive experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page layouts, Record types, Workflows, Approvals, Validation rules, Process Builders, Formula Fields, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Actions.
- Strong knowledge on Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Hands on Experience in implementation and customization of Salesforce.com using Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Web Service, Visual force Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Implementation of various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to obligations.
- Worked in developing Client - specific solutions with SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, APEX, SOAP API Force.com and Web services API in creating custom Objects, custom Tabs, Triggers, Apex Classes and Force.com API.
- Extensive knowledge about Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, Custom application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Creating Master-detail relationships, Lookup fields, Rollup summary and Triggers, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Involved in requirement gathering between two business groups.
- Well versed with current releases of salesforce and hands on experience in new features such as lightening and Communities.
- Experience in Standard and Custom Controllers in Visual Force for development of custom visual force pages and components as required by business requirements.
- Well versed with current releases of salesforce and hands on experience in new features such as lightening and Communities.
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom cloud, Chatter.
- Experienced in working on Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool.
- Experience in developing User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, App Exchange, Validation Rules and Triggers.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Development experience in platform like MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of business process automation and workflow concepts and instruments and Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent work ethics, quick learner and team oriented. Continually provided value added services to the clients through thoughtful experience and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce CRM, Sharing rules, Profiles, Roles, Page layout, Apex Triggers, Visual force, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Master Detail, Process Builder, Workflows and Approvals, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects and Applications.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/NT, MS-DOS, Mac OS X
Database: SQL Server 2008, Oracle
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Ownership of the integrity of SFDC environments and data therein; used to develop and utilize extended relationships to provide enhanced reporting, and analytics.
- Worked closely with Business/Product Owners of Sales, Marketing, Service, and Customer/Concierge to support on their needs.
- Identified adoption issues and fostered best practice use of Salesforce.com and adjacent components.
- Built custom workflows, tasks, and field updates to give each business unit better visibility of their clients.
- Works collaboratively to design solutions that solve existing or newly defined business changes or requirements
- Extended and enhanced solutions utilizing standard SFDC practices such as custom objects, validation rules, record types, page layouts, and user profiles.
- Solutioning experience how to implement the User Stories through the Salesforce platform.
- Manages hierarchies, roles, profiles, and user access in a multi-organizational salesforce.com instance.
- Developed new SFDC applications and processes utilizing SFDC development tools, Custom Objects, advanced Formulas, and Workflows.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash.
- Used Apttus CPQ in order to enable sales reps to configure complex product and service combinations and set prices that will positively impact deal profitability.
- Configured price and quote deals accurately, quickly, and easily with Apttus CPQ.
- Created Formula fields, Roll-up summary fields, lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records.
- Responsible for development, analysis, quality assurance, deployment, configuration, and provide general support.
- Assisting with user roles, security, profiles, business rules, and permission sets.
- Used cases to quickly respond to any issues or errors in the sales field or internally.
- Validates the quality of data changes and deploy data updates in support of releases.
- Deploys solutions in all environments, specifically production release deployment.
- Tests developed solutions in all environments and ensure that solutions align with original user expectations.
- Perform queries and data updates using the APEX data loader while maintaining data integrity.
- Worked seamlessly with the development team to troubleshoot bugs and determine new solutions.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apptus CPQ, S ales Cloud, Page Layouts, Record Types, Apex Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Reports, Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Email Services, Import Wizard, Security and Sharing rules .Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts, developers and project managers, in order to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in Sales and Marketing departments. created solutions by
- C ustomizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Involved in Design and development of Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process
- Developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Responsible for controlling security and sharing of sales reports and dashboards, providing regulated, auditable cross-functional access for anyone in the organization.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account and Relationship Group object for generating auto Reports.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visual Force(Pages, Component &Controllers), Force.com Sites, Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Import Wizard, Security and Sharing.Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Created custom Entity Relationship data model based on the provided business requirements and integrated it with the Standard Salesforce Objects
- Worked with groups, participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions to define their needs and developed an action plan and specification document.
- Developed complete Custom Objects as specified in the scope document.
- Created Custom fields, pick lists, field dependencies and validation formulas to the custom objects.
- Created new custom report type for future reports that field is automatically added to the historical trending report layout.
- Created pick lists and page layouts and coupled those using Record Types.
- Added, configured workflow rules, time triggered workflows, email templates resulting into effective web to lead communication with customers and partners.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Worked on Sales Cloud Objects Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Campaigns, Opportunities.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from legacy system.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into Accounts, Contacts using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management and triggers.
- Primary responsibilities included custom application development and integration.
Environment: Apex, Visual force, web services, Apex Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, Email Services, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Change Sets, Force.com IDE tool.Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Synchronized with the business process review meetings and multiple teams for ascertaining standardized workflow processes.
- Responsible for creating various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual force Pages and Controllers.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Worked as an Admin to identify, plan and implement new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements
- Worked with force.com developer toolkit including Visualforce pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve Customer’s Issues.
- Extensively used HTML tags, Frames and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to maintain uniformity in the Web pages.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards and reporting modules.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Complete the Application modification functionality and the Toolbar modification functionality of the application as separate Flex Modules and integrated them onto one composite application.
- Defined documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
- Configured and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for easy collaboration of Development.
Environment: Apex Language, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com platform, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Import Wizard, Security and Sharing.Confidential, Boston, MA
- Created custom objects and fields using master detail relationship, look up relationship depending on the requirements.
- Created page layouts, validation rules and workflow rules.
- Worked On Data Migration from Databases to Salesforce Using Apex Data Loader.
- Generated SOQL statements to search the information.
- Built APIs with Salesforce.com Apex SOAP/REST Services.
- Designed Visualforce Pages with html along with custom controllers and controller extensions.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with QA to prepare test cases for and testing the functionality of the software.
- Used Force.com Web services API and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from External systems and websites.
- Acted as a legacy for creating new roles and profiles in the organization.
- Involved in creating new user accounts and configure Salesforce to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
- Developed automated workflows and approval processes for sales opportunities and lead routing.
- Worked on Accounts and Contact management system.
- Created and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, production environment.Confidential
- Participated in the process of preparing verification plans to clearly and concisely describe the expectations, and approach.
- Interacted with Business Users to generate and review business test cases like Analyzing, Planning and Implementing to upgrade User Interface system.
- Gathered and documented Business requirements by conducting sessions with clients/users
- Utilized Requisite Pro for preparing the Business requirements document.
- Wrote Use cases and functional specifications to enable design and solution
- Created activity diagrams, state chart diagrams, sequence diagrams, and collaboration diagrams using Rational Rose to clearly define the data process model, and the business process model.
- Monitored client expectations through client involvement and communication throughout the lifecycle of the project; educated clients and stakeholders on the benefits and risks associated with the project.
- Validated technical designs created by developers against functional specifications.
Environment: Activity Diagrams, XML, Business Requirement, MS-Excel, MS-Access, Microsoft Project, UNIX.